House Cleaners LLC

With Angi since July 2010

Serving the Greater Sacramento Area Since 1988. Fully licensed and insured for your protection. Crews are trained to be detail oriented and efficient. We provide all equipment and supplies necessary to perform work. We are currently offering a two-hour discount to new clients with a minimum purchase of four hours of cleaning....

SEAN FISCHER'S PAINTING & DECORATING SERVICES

Whether you need your exterior paint touched up or you're ready to remodel your kitchen, our team is here to help. As a licensed full-service remodeling and painting contractor in Sacramento, California, Sean Fischer's Painting and Decorating will work with you to make your dream home a reality. We also offer services for commercial properties, including office buildings, retail stores and restaurants.

Keep It Hauling

We do the heavy lifting and Clean outs, So you can enjoy the place of your business or, the place you call home ! Keep It Hauling Junk Removal is a local business that offers professional and friendly service. Residential Commercial Garage and Storage cleanouts Estate clean up Hoarder houses Construction Debris Unwanted items removal Appliance Removal Furniture Removal Green Waste Removal Spring Clean out Summer Clean Out If you have a little bit of everything no worries, We Keep It Hauling. We offer our 12x8x4 Trailer to haul away all the things you no longer need. NO HIDDEN FEES Feel free to reach out to us, text / call for Free Estimates. Text us a few pictures On site free estimates Brandon - (916)-396-7011 KeepItHaulingJunkRemoval.com KeepItHaulingJunkRemoval@gmail.com Customer Satisfaction Locally Owned Licensed Insured Best Customer Service First Responder Discounts Military Discounts Senior Citizen Discounts

Big Rich Hauling

Big Rich Hauling Sacramento, CA, 95811 (916) 252 9500 Big Rich Hauling provides junk removal "Big or Small we do it All" anything from a single couch, mattress, appliance to a full estate clear out. our company prides itself with deferring, on average 65% of everything we pick up to be re used by recycling or donating. The landfil is our last resort. We prefer to use transfer sorting stations to maximize recycling and minimize solid waste build up in our landfills! We also specialize in spa removal, piano removal, shed removal, and light demolition. Sacramento, CA. Call us today for free Estimate. http://bigrichhaulingca.com/

06/16/2011

Waleska M.

It was a disaster. They never even came to clean my house because I could never get a hold of the person. I actually got a special that they had. I got a Living Social promotion through them back in November of last year. I left messages, I sent e-mails and I went to their website, but I could never get a hold of them. I finally called Living Social and complained to them. They said that I had two options; one was to try and contact them. So, they contacted the cleaning service and they apologized. Then they came out and gave me information of how much it was going to be and how much time. There were no problems. However, when I went to set the appointment again, there were unanswered phone calls and they never responded to my e-mails. I would not even try to use them. They don’t respond to phone calls or e-mails. I started trying to get a hold of them in April and I finally had to call Living Social in May to tell them that I was having a problem with the House Cleaners. They said they would refund me the money which they did. It was about $79 for cleaning a two bedroom house.

Description of Work
I contacted House Cleaners for housecleaning. I first contacted them in October and they came out in December.

04/26/2011

Brendan D.

This company had a deal through LivingSocial (like a Groupon) that offered 3 hours of home cleaning for $65. I bought this deal and called to schedule a cleaning. I spoke with Sylvia who said she would call me back to schedule. A couple weeks passed and I did not hear back. I called back a second time and she apologized for not getting back to me, saying she would call me back this time to schedule. Another week or two passes without a call back. I called back a 3rd time, leaving a message that I was getting frustrated with the lack of follow-up and would really like to schedule my cleaning. That last call was placed several days ago, and I have still not received a response. I got so fed up that I called LivingSocial today and got a refund (luckily, LivingSocial had no problem giving me a refund and their phone rep. saw that other customers had also reported difficulty getting a hold of this company to schedule an appointment). It probably was best that I didn't end up using this company because the lack of professionalism shown by Sylvia makes me weary about how well her employees would have cleaned my house.

Description of Work
No services were performed because I was never able to schedule an appointment.

10/29/2010

RHONDA M.

Sylvia never showed up for the appointment like she promised, but three of her workers did. One of the workers happened to be sick, and I became ill shortly after. They stayed in three rooms, and didn't touch areas of the house that I was concerned with. The equipment that they used was very old and dirty. For example, their vacuum cleaner didn't suck up anything. Nothing looked any different when they left. They actually created more of a mess. I paid Sylvia in full that day, and she promised that her workers would return to correct their work. Sylvia stopped responding to my follow-up calls, and the work was never completed to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
I hired them to clean areas of my 800 sq ft house that I physically can't.

Category house cleaning

All home cleaning needs, including windows, carpets and power washing. We customize cleaning programs that will meet your needs. For example, initial (Spring) or one-time cleaning. Regular service: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or occasional (seasonal). Construction clean-up. Minor repairs and construction available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal