HOME DEPOT

With Angi since January 2006

Carruth Home Solutions

Home repair, Heating and Air and more! Please review our website at www.chsforme.com to learn even more of our services! In addition to ANGIES LIST,, we are rated as a top pro contractor on another lead sites with over 150 each 5 star reviews between them. We are a full service residential HVAC and home repair company. HVAC / General Contracting Work. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are a son and father team that has over 60 years of combined experience! Steve ( the dad) has an engineering background and takes special care that each project is done with the best results as possible. Judah, ( the son) is a perfectionist and a factory trained specialist who only insists that each project is done right the first time and that no corners are ever cut. We provide new HVAC installation /renovations for your home and perform General contract work for decking, dry rot repairs, doors, windows, siding, balconies and many other home repair services. We know that many technicians & contractors will "make things up" in order to try to get a sale. With that said, we offer a FREE SECOND OPINION. We make things understandable and easy. You have our word on it! Telephone Number: 916-256-7773

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

03/10/2014

Tim S.

They are really good. Their service and the quality, and the follow up is good. I hired the old tile to be taken out by another company, and it was terrible, they destroyed it, and when the granite guys came to put it in, I was so upset, they said not to worry and I should calm down, because there will be no charge, and it will look fine. They fixed the damages that this other company did, and it was outstanding. I had the same experience with the carpet. I had a little piece of carpet that had a little line in it, that came together in a spot where I didn't want it to come together and I called them up and they showed up with the owner of the company, and the installers, and a representative from Home Depot, at my house, and said the would fix it. They made it look beautiful. I am really happy with Home Depot.

Description of Work
I have been using Home Depot. I bought carpeting and counter tops which was a confusing experience. I tried to do it on my own, and I found somebody at Home Depot that worked with me on a first hand basis, and hooked me up with a tile company. They invited us to pick out our own granite, and it was approved before we picked it up, and we were allowed to choose how we wanted it cut.

Category carpet installation,countertops,home improvement stores

03/03/2014

Anna J.

I was looking for Tyveck for my crafting needs. I asked a young man if they had it. He didn't know, but he searched and found it. He was a great help.

Description of Work
They always have what I need.

Category appliance sales

11/26/2012

Clara C.

They are very close to home for me. The people who work there are very helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
I went in on this visit to buy gardening supplies.

Category appliance sales

12/11/2008

ANGI W.

They helped us choose the right type and size, but there was no high pressure sales pitch to go with the best and highest priced. We took it home and installed it ourselves.

Description of Work
We went in and purchased a shower and tub enclosure.

Category home improvement stores

05/04/2006

THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB, I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THEM. THEY ARE A ONE-STOP SHOPPING CENTER FOR HOME IMPROVEMENT. THE GUYS THEY SENT TO MY HOME WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED THE CARPET IN THREE ROOMS.

Category carpet installation

ALEX Z.

THEY DID GREAT WORK FOR US. IT IS THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE EVER HAD FLOORING PUT IN, SO I REALLY HAD NOTHING TO COMPARE IT TO. I THINK IT LOOKS GREAT AND HAS BROUGHT UP THE VALUE OF OUR HOME.

Description of Work
WE HAD VINYL FLOORING PUT IN OUR KITCHEN.

Category flooring contractor

NICHOLAS R.

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY WERE VERY CAREFUL PUTTING THE SCREEN IN AND MADE SURE NOT TO SCRATCH OR CHIP THE PAINT ON MY HOUSE. I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE PRICE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED NEW SCREENS ON MY WINDOWS.

Category window treatments

MARJORIE C.

THEY HAD TO REDO A FEW THINGS, BUT I AM PLEASED FOR THE PRICE THAT I GOT. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE IN ABOUT AN HOUR. THE SERVICEMEN WHO CAME BY WERE REALLY GREAT GUYS TOO.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED HARDWOOD FLOORING IN MY HOME.

Category hardwood floor

05/03/2006

AT TIMES THEY WERE NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KIND OF SLOW. WHEN THE JOB DID GET DONE, EVERYTHING LOOKED GREAT AND IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. THEY MADE SURE TO CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED HARDWOOD FLOORS IN THREE AREAS OF MY HOUSE.

Category hardwood floor

04/27/2006

LISSA O.

THE JOB LEFT A LOT TO BE DESIRED. THE CABINETS HAVE FALLEN OFF SEVERAL TIMES. I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT HOME DEPOT, BUT I CANNOT GET IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. IT SEEMS IF HEY ARE GOING TO USE A SUBCONTRACTOR THEY SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT FIRST. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED MY KITCHEN WITH NEW CABINETS, TILE AND COUNTERTOPS.

Category home remodeling

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR BATHTUB LINERS; KITCHEN CABINETS & CABINET REFACING, CARPET, LAMINATE, TILE, VINYL, & WOOD FLOORS, COUNTERTOPS, ELECTRICAL, CUSTOM HOME ORGANIZATION. HEATING & COOLING, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, FENCING, WATER HEATERS, SOFTENERS & FILTERS, WINDOW TREATMENTS, DECKS, DOORS, GARAGE DOORS & OPENERS, LANDSCAPING, SHEDS & STORAGE, PLAY SYSTEMS, ROOFING, SIDING, SOLAR POWER, WINDOWS, SUNROOMS.