HOME DEPOT

10/08/2014

William R.

03/10/2014

Tim S.

They are really good. Their service and the quality, and the follow up is good. I hired the old tile to be taken out by another company, and it was terrible, they destroyed it, and when the granite guys came to put it in, I was so upset, they said not to worry and I should calm down, because there will be no charge, and it will look fine. They fixed the damages that this other company did, and it was outstanding. I had the same experience with the carpet. I had a little piece of carpet that had a little line in it, that came together in a spot where I didn't want it to come together and I called them up and they showed up with the owner of the company, and the installers, and a representative from Home Depot, at my house, and said the would fix it. They made it look beautiful. I am really happy with Home Depot.

Description of Work
I have been using Home Depot. I bought carpeting and counter tops which was a confusing experience. I tried to do it on my own, and I found somebody at Home Depot that worked with me on a first hand basis, and hooked me up with a tile company. They invited us to pick out our own granite, and it was approved before we picked it up, and we were allowed to choose how we wanted it cut.

Category carpet installation, countertops, home improvement stores

03/03/2014

Anna J.

I was looking for Tyveck for my crafting needs. I asked a young man if they had it. He didn't know, but he searched and found it. He was a great help.

Description of Work
They always have what I need.

11/26/2012

Clara C.

They are very close to home for me. The people who work there are very helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
I went in on this visit to buy gardening supplies.

12/11/2008

ANGI W.

They helped us choose the right type and size, but there was no high pressure sales pitch to go with the best and highest priced. We took it home and installed it ourselves.

Description of Work
We went in and purchased a shower and tub enclosure.

Category home improvement stores

05/04/2006

THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB, I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THEM. THEY ARE A ONE-STOP SHOPPING CENTER FOR HOME IMPROVEMENT. THE GUYS THEY SENT TO MY HOME WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED THE CARPET IN THREE ROOMS.

Category carpet installation

MARJORIE C.

THEY HAD TO REDO A FEW THINGS, BUT I AM PLEASED FOR THE PRICE THAT I GOT. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE IN ABOUT AN HOUR. THE SERVICEMEN WHO CAME BY WERE REALLY GREAT GUYS TOO.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED HARDWOOD FLOORING IN MY HOME.

05/03/2006

AT TIMES THEY WERE NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KIND OF SLOW. WHEN THE JOB DID GET DONE, EVERYTHING LOOKED GREAT AND IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT. THEY MADE SURE TO CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED HARDWOOD FLOORS IN THREE AREAS OF MY HOUSE.

NICHOLAS R.

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY WERE VERY CAREFUL PUTTING THE SCREEN IN AND MADE SURE NOT TO SCRATCH OR CHIP THE PAINT ON MY HOUSE. I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE PRICE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED NEW SCREENS ON MY WINDOWS.

Category window treatments

ALEX Z.

THEY DID GREAT WORK FOR US. IT IS THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE EVER HAD FLOORING PUT IN, SO I REALLY HAD NOTHING TO COMPARE IT TO. I THINK IT LOOKS GREAT AND HAS BROUGHT UP THE VALUE OF OUR HOME.

Description of Work
WE HAD VINYL FLOORING PUT IN OUR KITCHEN.

Category flooring contractor

04/27/2006

THEY DID A GREAT JOB PUTTING IN MY NEW GARAGE DOOR. THEY MADE SURE THAT IT WAS THE ONE THAT I ORDERED BEFORE PUTTING IT UP. I THOUGHT THAT THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED MY GARAGE DOOR.

Category garage doors

04/27/2006

THE WORKMANSHIP WAS TERRIBLE. THEY HAD NO IDEA WHAT THEY WERE DOING. THEY HAD TO TEAR OFF THE SHINGLES THREE TIMES BEFORE THEY GOT THEM ON STRAIGHT. I WOULD NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY TORE OFF OLD SHINGLES AND PUT NEW ONES ON.

04/27/2006

THE WORK WAS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD. THE PRICE WAS FAIR. THE SALESMEN IN THE SHOWROOM DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. THEY WERE NOT VERY HELPFUL. I DID NOT LIKE HAVING TO ACTUALLY GO INTO THE STORE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED NINE WINDOWS INTO MY HOUSE.

Category replacement windows

JOANN D.

THEY DID A VERY QUICK JOB FOR THE JOB THAT THEY WERE DOING. MY FLOORS LOOK VERY NICE. I APPRECIATED THE WAY THEY TREATED ME AND MY HOME WHEN THEY CAME IN TO DO THE WORK.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED NEW PLYWOOD AND HARDWOOD FLOORING IN MY HOUSE.

CAROLYN M.

ONE GUY CAME OUT AND REWIRED THE WIRES IN MY CEILING FOR MY NEW FAN. HE INSTALLED MY FAN FOR FREE. THIS GUY WAS VERY POLITE AND KIND. BEING HANDICAPPED, HE HELPED ME OUT A LOT. I APPRECIATE THE PRICE HE CHARGED ME FOR HIS SERVICE.

Description of Work
THEY CAME TO INSTALL A FAN AND REWIRE IT FOR ME.

Category electrician

04/27/2006

THEY DID A GOOD JOB. THEY INSTALLED A SECOND HOT WATER HEATER FOR MY UPSTAIRS BATHROOM. MY HUSBAND RAN ALL THE PIPES AND HOME DEPOT INSTALLED IT. THEY WERE VERY AFFORDABLE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A HOT WATER HEATER, AND CHECKED THE FLOORING UNDERNEATH IT.

Category handyman service

04/27/2006

THEY WERE ON TIME AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY DIDN'T MAKE A MESS AT ALL. THEY TOOK THE OLD DOOR WITH THEM WHICH WAS GREAT. THEY WERE A GREAT COMPANY ALL AROUND.

Description of Work
THEY PUT IN A NEW GARAGE DOOR.

Category garage doors

04/27/2006

THEY ARE VERY WELL KNOWN AND RELIABLE. THE QUALITY OF WORK WAS OUTSTANDING. THEY CLEANED UP THEIR MESS VERY WELL. THE GROUP OF GUYS THEY SENT OUT SHOWED VERY GOOD TEAMWORK.

Description of Work
THEY PUT NEW CARPET AND NEW PADDING IN ALL FOUR ROOMS OF MY HOME.

Category carpet installation

LISSA O.

THE JOB LEFT A LOT TO BE DESIRED. THE CABINETS HAVE FALLEN OFF SEVERAL TIMES. I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT HOME DEPOT, BUT I CANNOT GET IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. IT SEEMS IF HEY ARE GOING TO USE A SUBCONTRACTOR THEY SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT FIRST. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED MY KITCHEN WITH NEW CABINETS, TILE AND COUNTERTOPS.

Category home remodeling

01/10/2006

JESSICA F.

THEY WERE FABULOUS. THEY LEFT NO MESS AND IT WAS A QUICK JOB. THEIR PRICES ARE VERY AFFORDABLE AND REASONABLE. THE WORKERS ARE PLEASANT AND VERY GOOD COMMUNICATORS.

Description of Work
IT WAS A CLEAN AND EFFICIENT JOB. IT LOOKED GREAT WHEN IT WAS DONE. MY HOUSE LOOKS GREAT.

Category interior painters

Handyman Express

Rodriguez Concrete Co & Landscaping Services

Ouzts Construction

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR BATHTUB LINERS; KITCHEN CABINETS & CABINET REFACING, CARPET, LAMINATE, TILE, VINYL, & WOOD FLOORS, COUNTERTOPS, ELECTRICAL, CUSTOM HOME ORGANIZATION. HEATING & COOLING, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, FENCING, WATER HEATERS, SOFTENERS & FILTERS, WINDOW TREATMENTS, DECKS, DOORS, GARAGE DOORS & OPENERS, LANDSCAPING, SHEDS & STORAGE, PLAY SYSTEMS, ROOFING, SIDING, SOLAR POWER, WINDOWS, SUNROOMS.