HOME DEPOT

Duncan P.

Category home improvement stores

03/06/2010

Elisa C.

I signed up for one of Home Depot's home improvement classes. In this case, it was how to install tile flooring. I waited for 25 minutes before I decided to talk to the manager. She said that the individual that was teaching the classes had quit the day before and she forgot to check and see who was going to be the replacement. What angers me is that they have a dry erase board with the schedule on it. Also, a number of employees walked by me just sitting there reading how to tile a floor and not one of them thought that maybe there should be someone there to teach a class. Suck my b**** Home Depot. I will never set foot in there again.

Description of Work
I was there to learn how to redo my kitchen floor.

Category garage doors, floor cleaning, home improvement stores

05/04/2006

JOHN V.

I THOUGHT THEY DID A VERY FINE JOB. THEY CAME ON TIME & DID THE JOB LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD. I WAS IMPRESSED WITH HOW FAST THEY GOT THE JOB DONE.

Description of Work
THEY PUT IN A NEW GARAGE DOOR FOR ME.

Category garage doors

05/03/2006

O C.

THEY WERE VERY GOOD AT INSTALLING MY FLOOR, BECAUSE IT LOOKS VERY NICE. THE WORKERS WEREN'T VERY NICE, THOUGH. THEY WERE EIGHT HOURS LATE. I ALSO CAUGHT THEM SNOOPING AROUND MY HOME AND LOOKING IN MY CABINETS!

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED MY FLOORING IN MY LIVING ROOM.

Category flooring contractor

05/03/2006

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB INSTALLING THE GARAGE DOOR. AFTER THEY INSTALLED IT I WENT AND CHECKED IT OUT. MY TENANTS WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR NEW GARAGE DOOR.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED A GARAGE DOOR AT ONE OF MY RENTAL PROPERTIES.

Category garage doors

04/27/2006

THEY ALWAYS HAVE DONE GREAT WORK. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HAVE VERY NICE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THEM. THEY MADE SURE TO CLEAN UP THEIR MESS, AND THE PRICE WAS REASONABLE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED WOOD FLOORS IN MY DINING ROOM.

Category hardwood floor

04/27/2006

THEY IMMEDIATELY FOUND THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM. THEY TOLD US HOW TO AVOID PROBLEMS WITH IT IN THE FUTURE. THEY HAD VERY GOOD SAVINGS ON THE PRICE OF THE WORK THAT THEY DID.

Description of Work
THEY FIXED OUR GARBAGE DISPOSAL.

Category small appliance repair

11/04/2005

TYLER E.

THE HOME DEPOT REPRESENTATIVE CAME OVER AND INSTALLED THE CEILING FAN FAST AND EFFICIENT. HE MEASURED THE ROOM AND PLACE THE FAN EXACTLY WHERE I WANTED IT.

Description of Work
I BOUGHT A CEILING FAN AND HAD A REPRESENTATIVE OF HOME DEPOT INSTALL IT FOR ME.

Category ceiling fans

Just Hardwood Floors

Just Hardwood Floors is a father/son team with excellent work ethic that has been in the business for over 42 years! Comparing to our competitors, our quality of equipment and our attention to detail is truly what separates us from our competition. Our billing process: For ALL Installations: Material cost due upon delivery. All Jobs: Progress payment due upon completion of installation Final Payment due the last day of the job We accept Check or Cash ONLY. SPECIALS every MONTH 10-20% OFF regular PRICE .

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Bonafide Flooring Design

At Bonafide Flooring Design we take pride in providing you with professional flooring services and we make it simple, just pick out your flooring and leave the rest to us. We strive to provide you with the best quality of workmanship and leave you with a positive experience every time.

Advance Carpet & Tile Cleaning

We have been in business since 1948. We specialize in Tile and Grout cleaning, trained in Italy! We service Carpet Cleaning, if the stain can come out, we will get it! We have custom Equipment. We are committed to quality and are looking forward to growing with Angie' List Members

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

APPLIANCES, ELECTRONICS, FLOORING, FURNITURE, GARDEN CENTER, HAND TOOLS, HEATING & COOLING, HOME DECOR, HOME FITNESS & RECREATION, KITCHEN & BATH, LIGHTING & FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, STORAGE & ORGANIZATION.