HOME DEPOT

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2005

3.9

Military Discount-10%...

Charles Young Electric

Super Service Award Winner 9 years in a row! We are a small family owned and operated electrical company. We have between 2-4 employees depending on need. We are licensed and bonded as required by the State of California. We do charge trip charges for anything 30 miles or more outside of Elk Grove. We are committed to making sure everything is to your satisfaction. We do not use subcontractors and do all of the work ourselves. If work is required outside of our scope of work we have numerous peers we are more than happy to refer to you. Please check out our website for additional savings and more information about or company at www.charlesyoungelectric.com

Essential Electric

Specializing in ELECTRICAL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Four Ace Electrical Services Corp

Four Ace Electrical Services Corporation, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Company. It is registered at BBB Better Business Bureau. The Company has been operating in the Sacramento Area for over four years now. The Owner is a licensed electrical contractor and licensed electrician has over 30 years of experience in residential, commercial & industrial. Additional phone number - (916) 541-1641 .

09/12/2007

Judy R.

This experience was so bad that it had become a legal issue and I had to take them to court because they didn't want to fix the mess they made in my home. I was very discouraged and there was damage done to the wallpaper in my home. It was just not a good experience at all.

Description of Work
I had Home Depot install new carpeting in my home.

Category carpet installation,home improvement stores

07/27/2006

CAROLE L.

I would never have Home Depot (the Florin location) do any work for me. They not only caused me months of grief with the countertop, but at the same time they installed a linoleum floor. They had to tear out what they installed and redo the whole thing! The installer did not secure the subflooring correctly. All this and they never offered us compensation or even a gift card for Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas dinner, due to their folly I had no kitchen for either. A simple job of installing a kitchen counter (a small area, apartment size countertop) took them 5 months to get it right! My husband was too nice and should have raised hell and demanded compensation, but then again he should not have had to.

Description of Work
Contracted with Home Depot to install a kitchen countertop (also linoluem floor but that's another nightmare)in August 2005. Installer came tore out existing tile and made ready for new sink/counter. Several weeks later counter installer came and installed countertop. To our horror the backsplash and the countertop did not match (not even close). Did a terrible job of filling seams also. We contacted HD and they told installer to find a backsplash that matched, installer said this could take several weeks (all this time we have a temporary sink or NO sink at all, had to do dishes in the garage). After several weeks HD told us maybe we should pick another product since they could not find a good two piece match. Of course the installer was mad. We went in and chose granite, they had to retemplate and start all over and tear out the mismatch, more weeks doing dishes in the garage. The end of this long nightmare is the final correct countertop was not finally installed until Jan.10th.

Category countertops

WARREN D.

THE PEOPLE FROM HOME DEPOT WHO CAME OUT TO LAY OUR CARPET DID VERY GOOD WORK. THEY WERE EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY HELPFUL. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
THEY CAME IN AND LAID CARPET.

05/04/2006

I DO NOT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT GARAGE DOOR SERVICES, BUT MY HUSBAND SEEMED VERY PLEASED WITH THERE WORK. I LIKE THE DOOR. IT HAS NOT BROKE YET, SO THEY MUST HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED OUR NEW GARAGE DOOR.

Category garage doors

Janice B.

I WOULD DEFINITELY GO TO HOME DEPOT AND HAVE THEM DO IT BECAUSE YOU RUN INTO A LOT LESS PROBLEMS. THEY WERE PROMPT. THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. THEY CAME RIGHT OUT AND GOT IT DONE. THEY ALSO CLEANED UP THEIR MESS AS THEY WENT ALONG.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED HARDWOOD FLOORS IN THE KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM AND TWO HALLWAYS.

Category hardwood floor

04/27/2006

I AM VERY ANGRY WITH THEM. FIRST THEY BROUGHT OUT THE WRONG CARPET, THEN THEY LEFT AND TOOK SEVERAL WEEKS TO RETURN WITH THE RIGHT CARPETING WHICH WAS DEFECTED. THEN I HAD A TERRIBLE TIME SPEAKING TO ANYONE WITH ANY SENSE. I AM DISSATISFIED.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPETING IN MY FRONT HALL AND MY BEDROOM.

JENNIFER M.

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES RECEIVED. THEY WERE ON TIME, AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. I FOUND THE CREW THEY SENT OUT TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HARD WORKING.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED MY KITCHEN COMPLETELY. THEY DID THE COUNTERTOPS, CABINETS, AND TILE.

Category home remodeling

STEPHANIE R.

I WAS VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS COMPANY. THE DOOR THAT THEY INSTALLED WAS DAMAGED IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING IT TO MY HOME. WHEN I NOTIFIED THEM ABOUT IT THEY NEVER REPAIRED IT.

Description of Work
THEY PUT A DOOR IN MY HOME.

Category doors

KATHRYN H.

THEY WERE ON TIME. THEY CAME OUT AND LOOKED AT EVERYTHING BEFORE STARTING TO WORK ON ANYTHING. THEY EXPLAINED TO ME THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO RAISE MY PATIO UP SO THAT THE TOP OF THE SLIDING GLASS DOOR WOULD FIT SNUG. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A SLIDING GLASS DOOR ON MY PATIO.

Category doors

04/27/2006

THEY CAME WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY STAYED FOCUSED AND THEY WERE DONE AHEAD OF TIME. THEY WERE VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY MEN. I HAVE USED THEM MANY TIMES BEFORE AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPET IN FIVE OF OUR BEDROOMS AND ONE HALLWAY.

HOME DEPOT

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2005

3.9

4641 FLORIN RD

Sacramento, CA 95828

BATHTUB AND SHOWER LINERS,CABINET REFACING, CARPET, COUNTERTOPS,HOME ORGANIZATION, DOORS,ELECTRICAL,GARAGE FLOOR COATING, HEATING AND COOLING,INTERIOR SHUTTERS, LAMINATE, TILE,WOOD AND VINYL FLOORING, WATER HEATERS AND SOFTENERS, WINDOW TREATMENTS,GARAGE DOORS,DECKS,ROOFING, PAINTING,SHEDS,SIDING,SUNROOMS,AND WINDOWS

Ask for details.
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
    Ask for details.