HOME DEPOT

Category appliance repair

07/07/2014

Brea O.

It went pretty well.

Description of Work
I used them to lay all my carpet.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

08/01/2012

Jacob M.

They were absolutely flat affect.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot for there insulation services.

Category insulation

09/12/2007

Judy R.

This experience was so bad that it had become a legal issue and I had to take them to court because they didn't want to fix the mess they made in my home. I was very discouraged and there was damage done to the wallpaper in my home. It was just not a good experience at all.

Description of Work
I had Home Depot install new carpeting in my home.

Category carpet installation, home improvement stores

07/27/2006

CAROLE L.

I would never have Home Depot (the Florin location) do any work for me. They not only caused me months of grief with the countertop, but at the same time they installed a linoleum floor. They had to tear out what they installed and redo the whole thing! The installer did not secure the subflooring correctly. All this and they never offered us compensation or even a gift card for Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas dinner, due to their folly I had no kitchen for either. A simple job of installing a kitchen counter (a small area, apartment size countertop) took them 5 months to get it right! My husband was too nice and should have raised hell and demanded compensation, but then again he should not have had to.

Description of Work
Contracted with Home Depot to install a kitchen countertop (also linoluem floor but that's another nightmare)in August 2005. Installer came tore out existing tile and made ready for new sink/counter. Several weeks later counter installer came and installed countertop. To our horror the backsplash and the countertop did not match (not even close). Did a terrible job of filling seams also. We contacted HD and they told installer to find a backsplash that matched, installer said this could take several weeks (all this time we have a temporary sink or NO sink at all, had to do dishes in the garage). After several weeks HD told us maybe we should pick another product since they could not find a good two piece match. Of course the installer was mad. We went in and chose granite, they had to retemplate and start all over and tear out the mismatch, more weeks doing dishes in the garage. The end of this long nightmare is the final correct countertop was not finally installed until Jan.10th.

Category countertops

Janice B.

I WOULD DEFINITELY GO TO HOME DEPOT AND HAVE THEM DO IT BECAUSE YOU RUN INTO A LOT LESS PROBLEMS. THEY WERE PROMPT. THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. THEY CAME RIGHT OUT AND GOT IT DONE. THEY ALSO CLEANED UP THEIR MESS AS THEY WENT ALONG.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED HARDWOOD FLOORS IN THE KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM AND TWO HALLWAYS.

Category hardwood floor

05/04/2006

I DO NOT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT GARAGE DOOR SERVICES, BUT MY HUSBAND SEEMED VERY PLEASED WITH THERE WORK. I LIKE THE DOOR. IT HAS NOT BROKE YET, SO THEY MUST HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED OUR NEW GARAGE DOOR.

Category garage doors

WARREN D.

THE PEOPLE FROM HOME DEPOT WHO CAME OUT TO LAY OUR CARPET DID VERY GOOD WORK. THEY WERE EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY HELPFUL. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
THEY CAME IN AND LAID CARPET.

STEPHANIE R.

I WAS VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS COMPANY. THE DOOR THAT THEY INSTALLED WAS DAMAGED IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING IT TO MY HOME. WHEN I NOTIFIED THEM ABOUT IT THEY NEVER REPAIRED IT.

Description of Work
THEY PUT A DOOR IN MY HOME.

Category doors

JENNIFER M.

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES RECEIVED. THEY WERE ON TIME, AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. I FOUND THE CREW THEY SENT OUT TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HARD WORKING.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED MY KITCHEN COMPLETELY. THEY DID THE COUNTERTOPS, CABINETS, AND TILE.

Category home remodeling

04/27/2006

I WILL NEVER HIRE HOME DEPOT FOR ANY SERVICES AGAIN. THEY ARE VERY EXPENSIVE AND THEY ARE NOT VERY HELPFUL. THEY DID GOOD WORK, BUT THEY JUST DON'T GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SATISFY THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE THEY SHOULD.

Description of Work
I HIRED HOME DEPOT TO INSTALL NEW CARPET IN MY LIVING ROOM.

04/27/2006

I AM VERY ANGRY WITH THEM. FIRST THEY BROUGHT OUT THE WRONG CARPET, THEN THEY LEFT AND TOOK SEVERAL WEEKS TO RETURN WITH THE RIGHT CARPETING WHICH WAS DEFECTED. THEN I HAD A TERRIBLE TIME SPEAKING TO ANYONE WITH ANY SENSE. I AM DISSATISFIED.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPETING IN MY FRONT HALL AND MY BEDROOM.

KATHRYN H.

THEY WERE ON TIME. THEY CAME OUT AND LOOKED AT EVERYTHING BEFORE STARTING TO WORK ON ANYTHING. THEY EXPLAINED TO ME THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO RAISE MY PATIO UP SO THAT THE TOP OF THE SLIDING GLASS DOOR WOULD FIT SNUG. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A SLIDING GLASS DOOR ON MY PATIO.

Category doors

04/27/2006

I FEEL THAT THE PRICE FOR THEIR SERVICES WERE KIND OF HIGH. THEY DID NOT SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THEY WERE DOING BECAUSE, THE FLOOR IS ALREADY MESSED UP. I AM HAVING SOMEONE ELSE COME OUT AND FIX IT.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED MY KITCHEN FLOORING.

Category flooring contractor

04/27/2006

THEY CAME WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY STAYED FOCUSED AND THEY WERE DONE AHEAD OF TIME. THEY WERE VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY MEN. I HAVE USED THEM MANY TIMES BEFORE AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED CARPET IN FIVE OF OUR BEDROOMS AND ONE HALLWAY.

04/27/2006

I WAS NOT PLEASED WITH HOW MUCH IT COST ME FOR THE LITTLE WORK THEY DID IN MY HOME. IT TOOK THEM A LONG TIME TO COME OUT AND COMPLETE THE WORK AFTER I PICKED OUT WHAT I WANTED.

Description of Work
THEY BUILT A BAR WITH 3 CABINETS ON THE BOTTOM AND 2 CABINETS ON EACH SIDE. THEY ALSO BUILT A COUNTER TOP FOR THE BAR.

Category remodeling

11/11/2005

DEBORAH B.

THE SALES PERSON WAS WONDERFUL. THE DELIVERY PERSONNEL WAS PROMPT. THE INSTALLERS WERE WONDERFUL. THEY ARRIVED ON TIME AND WERE VERY CAREFUL TO MEET EVERY ASPECT OF MY WISHES. THE HOUSE WAS RETURNED TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE UPON THEIR DEPARTURE.

Description of Work
I PURCHASED THE CARPET FROM HOME DEPOT. THEY REMOVED THE OLD CARPET AND INSTALLED THE NEW CARPET AND NEW PAD FOR ENTIRE HOME.

11/05/2005

MIKE Y.

I WAS ABLE TO GET THE GUTTERS I NEEDED AT THE PRICE I WANTED FOR MY RENTAL PROPERTY. THEY HELPED ME ARRANGE FOR INSTALLATION. I WAS ABLE TO GET THEM IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Description of Work
I PURCHASED GUTTERS THAT WERE UNFINISHED FOR INSTALLATION IN MY RENTAL PROPERTY.

Category gutter repair

11/05/2005

MARY E.

I LOOKED AT SEVERAL LOCATIONS BEFORE CHOOSING THE COUNTERTOP AT HOME DEPOT. THE SERVICE WAS GREAT AND THE STAFF WAS VERY INFORMATIVE. I RECEIVED ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION.

Description of Work
I ORDERED NEW CORIAN COUNTERTOPS FOR MY KITCHEN. THEY INSTALL THEM AS WELL.

Category countertops

11/04/2005

CORINA C.

I WENT IN AND SELECTED THE FAN I WANTED, WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF THE STAFF AT HOME DEPOT. THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL IN HELPING ME CHOSE THE ONE THAT WAS BEST FOR ME. I WAS HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE AND MY SELECTIONS. I WOULD ALWAYS USE THEM.

Description of Work
I WENT IN TO PURCHASE A CEILING FAN FORM MY HOME. I ORDERED IT AND IT WAS THERE WITHIN A FEW DAYS. THEN THEY HELPED ME WITH INSTALLATION.

Category ceiling fans

06/27/2005

CATHERINE J.

THE HOSES ON MY WASHER WAS ROTTED AND THE VENT ON DRYER WAS WORN OUT. THEY ORDERED THE PARTS AND INSTALLED THEM. ALL IN ALL, THEY DRUG THEIR FEET A BIT, BUT ENDED UP GETTING THE JOB DONE.

Description of Work
THE HOSE ON MY WASHER WAS ROTTEN. THEY REPLACED IT ALONG WITH THE DRYER VENT.

Category appliance repair

Haney Door Service

Haney Door Service is a Christian-based, Woman-Owned, small family business founded in Sacramento in 1964. We repair and install all types of garage doors and garage door openers. Broken springs, cables off or broken, lost remotes are a few of the most common services we provide. We are licensed by the State of California and the County of Sacramento. Estimates are free and always will be! We offer a 10% senior/military/police/fireman/teacher discount as a way to thank you for your service!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Ben's Floors and Remodeling

Over 15 years of experience in Remodeling We provide the Best Quality Work. We specialize on *Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel. * Laminate, Hardwood & Vinyl Planks floors installation & sale. * Install Cabinets, Vanity, Trim Baseboards. * Install Shower Tile, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile. * Kitchen countertop Quartz vs Granite. Give us call (916)200-9995 for more information we would help you.

GVD Renovations

GVD Renovations Inc. is a locally owned and operated contractor in Roseville, CA specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling and exterior renovation services for homeowners like you! Our objective is to provide high quality kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, window & siding installation services at an affordable price. We put forth a considerable amount of effort in exceeding the expectations of our customers. We have gained a reputation over the years of being honest, trustworthy, and dependable. Feel free to contact us for a no obligation, on-site, free estimate for your Sacramento home improvement project.

Offers Coupon

Ask for details.
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available
    Ask for details.

BATHTUB AND SHOWER LINERS,CABINET REFACING, CARPET, COUNTERTOPS,HOME ORGANIZATION, DOORS,ELECTRICAL,GARAGE FLOOR COATING, HEATING AND COOLING,INTERIOR SHUTTERS, LAMINATE, TILE,WOOD AND VINYL FLOORING, WATER HEATERS AND SOFTENERS, WINDOW TREATMENTS,GARAGE DOORS,DECKS,ROOFING, PAINTING,SHEDS,SIDING,SUNROOMS,AND WINDOWS