We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

GVL Roofing

Founded 2020 •

5630 48th Ave

Sacramento, CA 95823

New Roofs, Reroofs, Roof Repair, Gutter Installation, Waterproofing, Roof Inspections, All Types of Roofing. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free
Sacramento CA project
Sacramento CA

roofing

202195819

10/08/2022

Derrill S.

We discovered that our roof was a disaster. We got a new roof just 8 years ago, but they just covered up problems. So the man who went up to fix it, came back down saying it was beyond what he could do. Another roofing company came to do an estimate and left without ever getting back to me with an actual estimate. Then Uriel came, confirmed that it was bad and gave me a guestimate and said he would send me a firm estimate. A couple days later, the detailed estimate arrived. We immediately scheduled the work. He and his team arrived and worked all week up in the 105 degrees til the work was complete. We couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Replaced mobile home roof

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing

04/23/2021

Gina G.

It went great! He was prompt to the appointed time for estimate, we negotiated the pricing, within 24 hours, my Patio roof was completed! Job well done! They cleaned up all the debris and presented me a beautiful waterproof Patio roof, with labor and parts warranty. 2 days later it rained and put my Patio roof to a test! It works! Highly Recommended.

Description of Work
Patio Roofing

04/11/2021

Jody G.

Uriel was very professional, organized, and a hard worker. I highly recommend GVL Roofing. Our house is in Auburn. Even with the travel they were prompt and finished on time.

Description of Work
Roofing

03/31/2021

Venita J.

Very professional and they did an amazing job!

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

03/31/2021

Javier M.

I am so please with this company, I can not praise them enough for their excellent work and wonderful customer service....This company deserves an A1 rating! Everything was cleaned up beautifully after they were all done. Thank you so much to GVL Roofing!!

Description of Work
Roofing on my home

03/11/2021

Pablito H.

Excellent work. Quality was outstanding. The project was completed in a timely matter. GVL Roofing is a very professional company and its employees are respectfil and very friendly.. I would recommend them and plan one using them for future projects.

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

02/25/2021

Kathy M.

They were always on time or early. Very hard workers and trustworthy. They did quite a few extra things free of charge.

Description of Work
Re-Roof and Gutter

02/18/2021

Melissa B.

The owner was very professional. Gave me options on repair prices and new roof.. The price was reasonable compared to other quotes I received. Work was done fast they cleaned up after job was completed. I would recommend!

Description of Work
Roof

02/03/2021

Esmeralda M.

We recently hired GVL Roofing to replace our roof. Uriel was very professional and explained in detail the whole process. Uriel maintained great communication by providing frequent updates on the project. The work was completed very quickly. Another plus for me was that they cleaned up very well after the project was completed. I am very pleased with my new roof. I have already recommended them to my family and friends. Thank you GVL Roofing for the prompt and courteous service you provided.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

01/20/2021

Kate C.

This company is absolutely amazing! Great customer service and the best prices and work out there! If you need any work on your roof, this place is the best!

Description of Work
New roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing

Mrs.[Member Name Removed] thank you for your Review. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations again on your new home. Thank you for trusting GVL Roofing for your roof Replacement.

01/19/2021

Juliana C.

The work went excellent. The workers were great and really courteous to me and my family. My gutters were so bad to the point where they were growing plants but gutters were brought back to life and made to look brand new! I would definitely highly recommend you contact them for your next house project! The work quality was amazing and It took them about four days to get it done!! Wow my house looks amazing. My house was not in the right condition when I first bought it but they made it look like a whole new house. Thank you for the excellent work ethics and great work performance!!

Description of Work
Roofing done and gutter cleaning

Category gutter repair, roofing

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] I’m glad I was able to help you and your family bring your home to an up to date view. Please feel free to contact me for any more services you or your family might need.

01/18/2021

tanner S.

It was great. They communicated very well, their pricing was good and they kept the job done really clean.

Description of Work
They installed gutters and roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you for trusting GVL Roofing for your Gutter and Roofing replacement.

Elite Window and Gutter

Elite window and gutter offers window cleaning, gutter cleaning, screen repair and new screens. We have 20 years of experience to help you with your home maintenance needs! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Under Pressure Home Detailing

Great cleaning shouldn't be expensive. From windows being spotless to your regular gutter maintenance, we provide the highest quality pressure wash cleaning alongside the best deals possible. We achieve this by being an owner-operated service that is focused on only providing quality work to those around our community.

Clear Efficiency Home Improvement

At Clear Efficiency, we help homeowners gain control of their home's comfort and energy costs using solar, windows, and insulation so they can thrive in comfort. There have never been more rebates and incentives to improve your home's energy efficiency and save on your energy bills! Clear Efficiency is a participating contractor with SMUD's Home Performance Program. We offer exclusive rebates for SMUD customers, including up to $3000 to upgrade the insulation in your home! We can help you qualify for the $3000 with Clear Efficiency's Airsulate™ insulation system now! There are three steps to claim your $3000 instant utility paid rebate: 1. Go to ClearEfficiency.com and take our 30-second survey 2. Schedule your free informative no-pressure estimate 3. Enjoy your comfortable home after experiencing 1 day professional installation of our Airsulate™ Insulation System. The best part of the $3000 is we can instantly apply the rebate so you don't have to wait, we take care of all the paperwork for you! For PG&E customers there are also thousands of dollars in tax credits and rebates available, go to ClearEfficiency.com for a full list of available incentives. And now for a limited time, you can make your wallet as comfortable as your home with $0 down, 0% Interest, and 0 Payments until July of 2023! Don't wait for these Government and Utility Funded incentives to disappear! 2020 has reminded us of how important it is to spend time with our family at home. Connect with us so you can begin to THRIVE in comfort without worrying about another ridiculous utility bill.

Offers Coupon

California
    California: Contractors
    12/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

New Roofs, Reroofs, Roof Repair, Gutter Installation, Roof Inspections, & Waterproofing.