Guardian Insulation

With Angi since January 2017

Providing first rate residential insulation services to homeowners and contractors of Sacramento...

ACP Mechanical

ACP Mechanical

We take credit cards. Located in Sacramento, CA, we specialize in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) installation, repair and maintenance. We work with you to make sure you have the most efficient and comfortable system for your home. A proper system can not only help improve air comfort and quality, but it can also help save you money on your energy bills. We are your one stop source that delivers quality work with a service oriented attitude. We service the greater Sacramento Area and neighboring cities. Emergency services available Call 916-704-8556. Ask about our Financing Options!

01/19/2018

This company never came you to finalize quote/bid or to schedule any work. It has been 90 plus days!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation installation

01/08/2018

He never showed up bor called to reschedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I made an appt and Patrick was a no show. I called several days later and he said he was busy all day, and I should call the owner.

10/03/2017

Really well, they are friendly staff with great pricing. Always willing to help anyway that they can. I felt very secure when speaking to them, never pushed. They worked hard for my business and were very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light installation and replacement

CATEGORY insulation,lighting

09/17/2017

They cancelled first appointment. Never called to reschedule we had to call. Person showed up with a bunch of friends or family in a car. He had no ID or anything that proved he was with company. He brought zero equipment and was there not even 5 min. He had to use our ladder. I've never seen anything like it. I would absolutely NEVER recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation quote for home.

08/23/2017

Absolutely terrible. I am a first time home owner so I learned some good lessons here. Guardian Insulation was the epitome of unprofessional and rude with atrocious work quality. Took 2 no-shows, ill-prepared workcrew and several weeks of enduring written abuse from the owner of the company before I had my work finished and although it will likely perform the job I need it to, it looks like a bunc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed batt insulation for attic. Through Angie's List all I purchased was a $69 attic inspection/ attic hatch air seal.

Insulation & roofing.