Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2005

4.2

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

A 1 Professional Appliance

A 1 Professional Appliance

02/19/2016

The provider evaluated the signals in each room of the house and then replaced the old router with a new faster router.  He then reevaluated the signals in each room to see the difference.  He determined that the extender that was being used in the office to get signals to the back of the house was not only unnecessary, but detrimental to the efficacy of the new router.  He renamed the new router ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new router for wifi.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

01/21/2016

See above.  Set up everything well.  Negative situation: I want to have another tv wall mounted, without needing anything else.  Cost is considered an add-on and so it becomes rather spendy to have the Geek Squad services for such a simple job.  I was well pleased with the end result, just not pleased that I cannot use them again without the upfront $150 fee just to show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came in, was on time; set up a new 4K tv, wall mounted it, hooked it up with the new Blue Ray CD  player.  After showing how to work all the gizmos, buttons, etc., took all the boxes, etc., and cleaned up after themselves.  Great job, well pleased.

CATEGORY home theater design

09/17/2015

Everything was done remotely.  The Geek Squad took control of my computer and fixed it without being here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Geek Squad fixed my computer so I would be able to get mail.

08/06/2015

My old modem needed to be replaced. I was advised on what equipment I would need from Comcast. Noah answered all my questions, set up the network and helped me with an issue with my Trend Micro security as well. I have had nothing but good experiences with the Geek Squad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up my computer network with new equipment.

07/06/2015

I have subscribed to their service for a year. They know their stuff very well. They were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the Geek Squad. They helped with the installation of the software and hardware.

CATEGORY computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover, Financing Available