Garage Experts Of Sacramento

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2013

California
California: Contractors
03/31/2023

We provide professional installation of commercial and residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions. Our service area stretches from North of Lake Tahoe to areas in and around San Jose and Santa Cruz. We travel for work!! We offer various types of lifetime warrantied epoxy flooring (multi-layer build-ups of "speckled" and metallic fleck) and lifetime warrantied cabinetry, slat wall and overhead racks. coatings and metallic fleck suspended in clear epoxy). Garage Experts has an enormous client base of garage makeover customers. In addition, we provide concrete makeovers (Capping, Stamping, Staining, Resurfacing, Etching, etc). We can provide unique, durable custom counter tops too....

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman Services

We are proud to have earned the Super Service Award 7 years in a row based on our Member Reviews. Hawley & Sons Construction provides a wide array of services to meet our clients needs, from painting to building homes, to additions and general Handy and repair work. We are a one stop shop who's motto has always been "You Name It, We Can Get It Done". We offer free estimates as well as surveying your home or office for any of your remodel or maintenance needs. Please contact us today with your requests.

Amsterdam Woodworks

We are based out of the beautiful town of Folsom, located in northern California. Our stream line specialty is custom built kitchens, however, we also specialize in the design and custom creations of all woodwork related services including but not limited to closets, entertainment centers, offices, furniture, and crown molding. Our master engineer and designer hand crafts and installs every piece of wood used in every job we commit to. All of our designs are one of a kind creations which are molded to our individual clients’ requests and specifications. We are here not only to provide creativity and imagination, but to fulfill the personal imagination of our clients. Additional web - www.amsterdamwoodworks.com. Award winning.

02/08/2021

jay F.

From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. The workers who came out to a simple the cabinets and put on the Apoxsee floor were very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anybody who wants epoxy flooring or cabinets.

Description of Work
Epoxy Floor & a garage full of cabinets

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

It was our pleasure to help you out. The epoxy floor we installed had a beautiful luster! We installed a TON of cabinets for you, we sincerely hope they will adequately hold all of your supplies for your hobbies and your overflow. Feel free to call us if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for the work, we appreciate it.

01/23/2019

Tom M.

Peter provided tremendous insight and a comfortable dialogue as we discussed organizing and overhauling my garage. From the epoxy floor options to the slat-wall and pantry cabinet sizes, he quickly produced electronic renderings so the I could envision the ultimate appearance. His pricing was affordable, especially with the manufacturer warranties. Scheduling was simple and the work crews did a great job! I am very happy with the results and readily recommend Garage Experts of El Dorado County.

Description of Work
Garage Improvements: Epoxy floor, pantry cabinets, slat-wall

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

Genuinely our pleasure to serve you [Member Name Removed]! Thank you very much for the business, and again, thank you for your hospitality. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! -Peter

06/08/2017

Thomas D.

They are really good. The quality was fantastic. I have recommended them to several people. I have had the procedure done by another company and it was just night and day on the workmanship, customer service and just overall experience.

Description of Work
They redid my whole garage floor with applying the epoxy floor.

12/21/2016

Chuck H.

It was excellent. I have already referred them to a neighbor who is having a huge garage done. I looked at, I'll bet, six companies. I have a redwood expansion joint and they were the only ones who could take that out. They have a special epoxy they used in the hole to fill the expansion joint. Then they came out and finished the permanent epoxy. Their pricing is good and their responsiveness was fantastic. The lead installer has put in about 500 of these and he had an assistant with him that was training. These people were above board and call you back. They are polite and are ladies and gentlemen. They have a good product. His truck was immaculate. Everything was neat and he had a place for everything.

Description of Work
They put in epoxy coating in my garage.

Category epoxy flooring

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the business.

11/11/2016

Ann H.

i met these guys at the Home and Garden Show and decided to take a chance and hire them to do my garage floor even though I knew nothing about them. They were very quick responding to my request for a quote, then clearly and thoroughly explained what would be involved in doing the work in my garage. We agreed the install would begin 8am Monday morning, and the team showed up exactly the time I expected. All five people working on my garage floor were very friendly and they really seemed to enjoy their work. It was an 11 hour day for them, but they completed the job thoroughly and it's beautiful. I thought the price I paid was very fair and fee like it was money well spent! I would recommend Garage Experts wholeheartedly!

Description of Work
Epoxy floor coating

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you very much for the business and the kind words! We strive to make all of our customers feel as you do. Kindly let us know if/when you'd like some garage cabinets too! Thank you again, - The Garage Experts Team

11/03/2016

Kurt C.

I recommend this company with the highest rating. They were professional, thorough, prompt and a good value. My garage looks amazing.

Description of Work
Clean paint off garage floor and epoxy floor and steps in a two car garage.

Category epoxy flooring

That's very kind of you to say such nice things about us :) We genuinely believe in professionalism and customer service. Your floor and cabinets look spectacular (if I don't say so myself). We strive to make all of our jobs look like a showroom! All the best! - The Garage Experts Team

06/03/2016

Scott S.

I would definitely recommend Peter and Mike to anyone looking to get epoxy flooring in their garage. The floors (and storage racks) look fantastic! - I sent Peter an email inquiring about an estimate. He called me back later that day and performed the estimate that week. I appreciated that promptness. - Once the work started there were no surprises or changes to the agreed upon work and price. (I was very happy with the price.) - The original concrete slab had many cracks and pits in it. Mike was able to fill in and repair the imperfections and install the new epoxy all in one day. Now it's nice and smooth and looks awesome. Every one who has seen it (including other contractors) comments on how much they like it. - Peter and Mike always arrived on time and cleaned up the areas very well. - They had great suggestions for the placement of the overhead storage racks. Much more efficient and "usable" than the configuration I had originally suggested. - Finally, they are both very nice guys who were very easy to work with and explained all the steps in the process. They made sure I was happy with everything from start to finish.

Description of Work
Prepped and repaired 30+ year old, cracked concrete and installed epoxy flooring in garage. Also installed three 4' x 8' overhead storage racks.

Category epoxy flooring

It was a pleasure meeting you, and working for you. We appreciate your business and good humor!! Please feel free to call us should you need for cabinets, or have any questions. Thanks again!!

05/07/2016

John C.

It went very, very well! The garage came out spectacularly. It was a really good product, and a really good job!

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for epoxy flooring.

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you very much for the business, and thank you for the kind words. If you need any other services (cabinets, overhead storage racks, etc) please give us a ring! I think the price was closer to $3,000.00 (you missed a zero) :) Thank you again!!

04/19/2016

Tanya C.

They were so professional from start to finish. Very responsive they do what they say and such high quality materials. There are others you can call on for this job - but if you want it done right, with quality & high end professional service Please call Peter.

Description of Work
Did our garage floors with epoxy

Category concrete repair,epoxy flooring

It was our pleasure! Thank you very much for the business, we always appreciate it. The "before and after" pictures of your project are quite compelling. Thank you for the recommendation. Regards, - Peter

06/25/2015

Thomas D.

I have to say this was on the most rewarding and hassle free project that I have been involved with. First of all the contractor was working with a very tight window as this was a surprised gift for my parents. They started extremely early so the job would be completed and dried in the window they had to work with. They explained every step of the way. The results are amazing, My parents and neighbors are totally amazed and are extremely pleased with the out come . The crew cleaned up and left the project in immaculate shape. I would and have recommended this provided to friends and anyone that is looking for this type of service

Description of Work
Peter and crew showed up on time. They had prepare me with information on what I needed to do before their arrival and this enhanced the ease of the job on my part They treated the old concrete to remove any impurities in the floor laid the epoxy solution, leveled the flooring and did his magic to complete the wonderful job.

Category flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

Well thank you so very much! It was a pleasure to make your project come off without a hitch. If there is anything else I can do for you, feel.free to give me a call. Thanks again for the work, and the great review.

Garage Experts Of Sacramento

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2013

11 Adephi Crt

Sacramento, CA 95825

Commercial & Residential Epoxy Flooring. Storage Solutions- Cabinetry, Slat Wall & Overhead Racks. Concrete - Patio, Walkway & Driveway Refinishing. Concrete Grinding. Counter. Industrial Flooring. Garage Cabinets. Garage Remodel.

Garage Doors.