Garage Experts Of Sacramento

California: Contractors
03/31/2023

11 Adephi Crt

Sacramento, CA 95825

We provide professional installation of commercial and residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions. Our service area stretches from North of Lake Tahoe to areas in and around San Jose and Santa Cruz. We travel for work!! We offer various types of lifetime warrantied epoxy flooring (multi-layer build-ups of "speckled" and metallic fleck) and lifetime warrantied cabinetry, slat wall and overhead racks. coatings and metallic fleck suspended in clear epoxy). Garage Experts has an enormous client base of garage makeover customers. In addition, we provide concrete makeovers (Capping, Stamping, Staining, Resurfacing, Etching, etc). We can provide unique, durable custom counter tops too....

epoxy flooring (29)professional organizers (2)flooring (2)concrete repair (2)cabinet makers (2)

02/08/2021

From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. The workers who came out to a simple the cabinets and put on the Apoxsee floor were very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anybody who wants epoxy flooring or cabinets.

Description of Work
Epoxy Floor & a garage full of cabinets

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

It was our pleasure to help you out. The epoxy floor we installed had a beautiful luster! We installed a TON of cabinets for you, we sincerely hope they will adequately hold all of your supplies for your hobbies and your overflow. Feel free to call us if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for the work, we appreciate it.

01/23/2019

Peter provided tremendous insight and a comfortable dialogue as we discussed organizing and overhauling my garage. From the epoxy floor options to the slat-wall and pantry cabinet sizes, he quickly produced electronic renderings so the I could envision the ultimate appearance. His pricing was affordable, especially with the manufacturer warranties. Scheduling was simple and the work crews did a gr...

Description of Work
Garage Improvements: Epoxy floor, pantry cabinets, slat-wall

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 01/12/2019

Genuinely our pleasure to serve you [Member Name Removed]! Thank you very much for the business, and again, thank you for your hospitality. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! -Peter

06/08/2017

They are really good. The quality was fantastic. I have recommended them to several people. I have had the procedure done by another company and it was just night and day on the workmanship, customer service and just overall experience.

Description of Work
They redid my whole garage floor with applying the epoxy floor.

Work Completed On 06/20/2015

12/21/2016

It was excellent. I have already referred them to a neighbor who is having a huge garage done. I looked at, I'll bet, six companies. I have a redwood expansion joint and they were the only ones who could take that out. They have a special epoxy they used in the hole to fill the expansion joint. Then they came out and finished the permanent epoxy. Their pricing is good and their responsiveness was ...

Description of Work
They put in epoxy coating in my garage.

Work Completed On 06/20/2016

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the business.

11/11/2016

i met these guys at the Home and Garden Show and decided to take a chance and hire them to do my garage floor even though I knew nothing about them. They were very quick responding to my request for a quote, then clearly and thoroughly explained what would be involved in doing the work in my garage. We agreed the install would begin 8am Monday morning, and the team showed up exactly the time I exp...

Description of Work
Epoxy floor coating

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

Thank you very much for the business and the kind words! We strive to make all of our customers feel as you do. Kindly let us know if/when you'd like some garage cabinets too! Thank you again, - The Garage Experts Team

11/03/2016

I recommend this company with the highest rating. They were professional, thorough, prompt and a good value. My garage looks amazing.

Description of Work
Clean paint off garage floor and epoxy floor and steps in a two car garage.

Work Completed On 10/19/2016

Review for Garage Experts Of Sacramento - 11 Adephi Crt, Sacramento, CA - 33852269

That's very kind of you to say such nice things about us :) We genuinely believe in professionalism and customer service. Your floor and cabinets look spectacular (if I don't say so myself). We strive to make all of our jobs look like a showroom! All the best! - The Garage Experts Team

06/03/2016

I would definitely recommend Peter and Mike to anyone looking to get epoxy flooring in their garage. The floors (and storage racks) look fantastic! - I sent Peter an email inquiring about an estimate. He called me back later that day and performed the estimate that week. I appreciated that promptness. - Once the work started there were no surprises or changes to the agreed upon work and price. (I ...

Description of Work
Prepped and repaired 30+ year old, cracked concrete and installed epoxy flooring in garage. Also installed three 4' x 8' overhead storage racks.

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

Review for Garage Experts Of Sacramento - 11 Adephi Crt, Sacramento, CA - 31914861

It was a pleasure meeting you, and working for you. We appreciate your business and good humor!! Please feel free to call us should you need for cabinets, or have any questions. Thanks again!!

05/07/2016

It went very, very well! The garage came out spectacularly. It was a really good product, and a really good job!

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for epoxy flooring.

Work Completed On 02/22/2016

Thank you very much for the business, and thank you for the kind words. If you need any other services (cabinets, overhead storage racks, etc) please give us a ring! I think the price was closer to $3,000.00 (you missed a zero) :) Thank you again!!

04/19/2016

They were so professional from start to finish. Very responsive they do what they say and such high quality materials. There are others you can call on for this job - but if you want it done right, with quality & high end professional service Please call Peter.

Description of Work
Did our garage floors with epoxy

Category concrete repair,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 04/14/2016

It was our pleasure! Thank you very much for the business, we always appreciate it. The "before and after" pictures of your project are quite compelling. Thank you for the recommendation. Regards, - Peter

06/25/2015

I have to say this was on the most rewarding and hassle free project that I have been involved with. First of all the contractor was working with a very tight window as this was a surprised gift for my parents. They started extremely early so the job would be completed and dried in the window they had to work with. They explained every step of the way. The results are amazing, My parents and neigh...

Description of Work
Peter and crew showed up on time. They had prepare me with information on what I needed to do before their arrival and this enhanced the ease of the job on my part They treated the old concrete to remove any impurities in the floor laid the epoxy solution, leveled the flooring and did his magic to complete the wonderful job.

Category flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 06/18/2015

Well thank you so very much! It was a pleasure to make your project come off without a hitch. If there is anything else I can do for you, feel.free to give me a call. Thanks again for the work, and the great review.

Commercial & Residential Epoxy Flooring. Storage Solutions- Cabinetry, Slat Wall & Overhead Racks. Concrete - Patio, Walkway & Driveway Refinishing. Concrete Grinding. Counter. Industrial Flooring. Garage Cabinets. Garage Remodel.

Garage Doors.