Garage Door Repair

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2014

Thank you for your interest in sac's garage door repair, your local licensed insured and bonded contractors. We strive to bring you the best in all locksmith and garage door service and repairs. We specialize in garage door repair and opener installation. Most of our repairs are broken springs and we always offer same day service. Our locksmiths are all individually licensed for your protection. We send all of our locksmith calls to those professionals. Thank you again and we hope to hear from you today. Call now for a free phone estimate....

B&L Garage Door Repair

Complete Garage Door Repair and Replacement

Haney Door Service

Haney Door Service is a Christian-based, Woman-Owned, small family business founded in Sacramento in 1964. We repair and install all types of garage doors and garage door openers. Broken springs, cables off or broken, lost remotes are a few of the most common services we provide. We are licensed by the State of California and the County of Sacramento. Estimates are free and always will be! We offer a 10% senior/military/police/fireman/teacher discount as a way to thank you for your service!

Offers by Haney Door Service on Angi
Neighborhood Garage Door Company

Serving the Sacramento surrounding areas. We take pride in professional work and fast service. Offering professional service, repair & installation.

11/08/2018

Contacted Sac Garage Door repair and within 1 1/2 hours repairman was at the house and less than one hour later he was done. Very happy with this company and recommend to friends.

Description of Work
Spring broke on garage door

05/02/2018

Not great, door is noisier than the 17 year old door it replaced and twice as noisy. Tracks are too short, according to installer, I agreed. Installer mentioned bad hinges, only had one on truck, he replaced. Said they would be in touch about the other as well as tracks. Also asked for a price to have an insulation kit installed, never heard back on either. Would not recommend.

Description of Work
New garage door.

11/30/2017

The original appointment was for Tues, 10/17, between 8 and 10 AM. They rescheduled to 10/19 between 8 and 10 AM. Then that was rescheduled to 10/31 between 8 and 10 AM. The technician, Joseph arrived on 10/31 around 9:15 AM, as scheduled. Joseph appeared to be quite knowledgeable and completed the tuneup by adjusting the spring to balance the door and by lubing the rollers and hinges. However, th...

Description of Work
Garage door tuneup because the door would stop going up in cooler mornings. i bought an Angies's List Deal for $69.00.

11/13/2017

Since Garage Door Repair obviously did not want my business, I went with a different repair company. Thanks CJ's Garage Door Repair, my garage door & opener are now fixed and working like new.

Description of Work
A week ago I sent this company, Garage Door Repair, a request for a free estimate for garage door repairs. As of today, I still have not received a response from them.

11/10/2017

My garage door would not go down when I pressed the fob or door button and I called them to fix it. They came out about a 2 months prior to replace my spring and then I had problems shortly after with my garage door not going down. The repair guy said I needed to shave down the panel because it was getting stuck as it went down. He said he would do that for $85.00. I said I can shave the door pane...

Description of Work
Garage door would not go down with the fob or when pressing the button. The button needed to pressed down firmly until the door went down all the way.

Category garage doors

Garage Door Repair, Opener Installations, Locksmith, Car Keys, House Rekey, Auto Car Locksmith, Gate Repair, Automatic Gate Repair & Installation.

We do not hold a California Locksmith Company License and all locksmith work is subcontracted.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing