FOUR SONS' YARD & GARDEN

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2013

4.3

FOUR SONS' YARD & GARDEN is a young and growing company that meets all your needs, giving you a professional job at an affordable price. Call today for our spring deal on a monthly service!...

Gutierrez Gardening

Gutierrez Gardening

We specialize in maintaining your landscape. #Mowing #Blowing #Edging #Trimming #Pruning #Weed Control #Fertilizing #Sprinkler Repair #Clean Ups We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/18/2014

Nolan took my information and said he would come out the next afternoon to give me an estimate and he never showed up or answered my call to reschedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They set up a time to come out for an estimate and never came out nor did they call or answer my call.

04/02/2014

Started off with a bang, but within two months, started missing weekly appointments. Finally, just quit showing up at all. No warning, no word, no calls, nothing. Responded to one call I made by saying he was very busy, but had a schedule worked out and would resume weekly service. He didn't. I definitely would NOT recommend them. Too bad, because when they were here, they did very good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to maintain my yard. Mowing, edging, weeding, etc. More expensive than other companies, but did really good work - at first.

08/07/2013

Blowing, pressure washing, setting stones, weeding all done exactly to expections.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Willing to do whatever needed to be done in a very unconventional yard!!

04/21/2013

I have been using Four Son's Yard and Garden for that past year. Originally I just had them come in for a couple of yard projects, but I liked their work so much that I terminated my previous Lawn and Yard maintenance provider and signed these team up. They always show on the schedule day, professional, polite, focused on getting the work done and their price is reasonable. The yard always looks g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing Lawn and Yard maintenance, as well as several yard projects over the past year.

CATEGORY lawn service

We offer our Basic Package of mowing, blowing, edging, and small bush trimming, our Premium Package includes, Basic Package, hedging, small tree trimming and pruning, weed spray, and free sprinkler diagnosis, Our Premium Plus Package includes, our first two packages, fertilization, sprinkler repairs, gutter cleaning, and annual flower planting. We also specialize in sod installation, sprinkler installation, stump grinding, and small yard landscaping.

Our services do not include, large tree's, cementing and masonry.

Check, Financing Available