Forever Wood Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2012

Kingdom Pressure Washing

Kingdom Pressure Washing

Here at Kingdom Pressure Washing professionalism and excellence is our biggest priority. We provide high quality cleaning for home exteriors. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today at: (916) 538-0564.

10/23/2012

We were very pleased with their services.  They were very businesslike with everything that they did and they cleaned up very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Forever Wood Construction replaced the tiles, tore down a wall and made the bathroom look larger and painted it as well.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling,interior painters

04/27/2012

I called him as one of two estimates.  His estimate was reasonable, but more importantly he seemed to care about his work.  He responded promptly, and did what he said he would do when he said he would do it ( an all too rare quality in construction folk!) and we are pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of water damage to kitchen ceiling; replacement of drywall, rehanging of lights, texturing and painting. He masked everything carefully, did a good job matching paint and texture and cleaned up well. I have since rehired this company to do a small remodeling project in my bathroom.

CATEGORY drywall,lighting,home remodeling,interior painters

04/13/2012

Job went very well.  Clayton was easy to communicate with and showed up on time.  The job was done very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clayton was very responsive and knowledgeable.  We had 30 ft. of fence blow down in a storm and our entire yard was left exposed to passers by.  The quality of his work was fantastic and his fence was very "beefy".  I don't think it will be blowing down anytime soon.  This was an extra big job because the old fenceline was covered with Ivy.  He not only chipped away at the old Ivy, but he got rid of it.  An unbelieveable feat in our eyes.  We would highly recommend Clayton for any other work that may come up around our house.

CATEGORY driveway gates

03/13/2012

In June of 2010 my house flooded due to a faulty toilet tank intake line.  Forever Wood Construction was there within 2 hours & begin the steps needed to start the repair of my home.  They helped me move all my belongings out of the way so they could remove the water damaged part of the walls & the damaged flooring.  They set up blowers & dehumidifiers throughout my house to dry it out so they cou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rip out & restoration of house after flooding from a broken pipe.

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,water damage restoration,home remodeling

03/01/2012

Mr. Witherow was a pleasure to work with, the quality of his work is top notch and I would recommend he and his company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would highly recommend any work performed by Mr. Witherow/For Ever Wood Construction.  He was a real life saver.  While working as acting property manager in Downtown Sacramento, I discovered some very shoddy work which had been performed by a previous company in four different bathrooms on two different floors.  To add to the problem, the building is about 100 years old and any repairs are much more complicated than in a moderne building.  Mr. Witherow came out immediately and gave me and honest and accurate picture of what I was dealing with. After months of dealing with a VERY shady company, this was quite a relief.  He went right to work, taking care of the issue.  The bathrooms require marble countertops, which can get very pricey, however Mr. Witherow was able to get a reasonable price for very quailty work.  While Mr. Witherow was completing the restrooms, more shoddy craftsmanship by the previous company.  Even though it was not in his contract, Mr. Witherow addressed and solved these issues at no extra charge to my company.  The restrooms look great!

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

Dry rot repair, room additions, decks, remodeling & finish work.