Fallen Leaf Tree Management

California: Contractors
05/31/2022

2900 Heinz St

Sacramento, CA 95826

Contact-less Estimates are available by request.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

For the highest quality of tree services in the region, call and have one of our certified arborists evaluate your property and develop a tree management plan that will reduce risks and increase yours trees overall health and vigor, so you can enjoy your trees for many years to come. We guarantee all of our work and our arborist evaluations are free....

4.4

tree service (99)lawn treatment (1)

06/18/2021

John D.

They were great! They showed up on time for everything - to get us an estimate through three days of tree removal and stump grinding. The workers were all great - very pleasant and worked to make sure they didn't damage other plants in our yard, plus they cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

08/27/2020

Juanita M.

It went very well, the team knew what to do/what was required. the clean up was very good.

Description of Work
A shell of a tree removed to grade. seven trees pruned.(pears, and maple)

Category lawn treatment,tree service

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

05/31/2018

Marcia D.

I was really happy that they said the tree really didn't need to be taken down unless I was concerned about the concrete on the patio. Living in Sacramento, the shade from the tree is more important to me that the existing, already in poor shape, concrete.

Description of Work
I needed advice on whether or not to take down a tree.

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

04/10/2017

Karen F.

Well done, timely service. Fair estimate for followup trimming on property.

Description of Work
Treated Hackberry tree for wooly aphid infestation

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

02/10/2017

Rochelle D.

The neighbors enormous oak tree fell into my yard grazing my house. It wiped out one small oak, a loquat tree, various other plants, the gutter, screen door and perhaps part the edge of the roof. The weight of the fallen tree was resting on the smaller shattered oak and the top of the tree was cuddling a massive oak near my house. If the shattered oak gave way the weight of the tree would have landed on my large oak. Chances were my oak would have landed on my home. I called their emergency number...backed it up with an email/photo. Received a phone call shortly thereafter. An hour later spoke with an arborist. He came out an hour later. Chose the least expensive way to deal with the challenge. An hour later the team arrived. It took around 2 1/2 hours to remove the tree. In addition they removed the other damaged trees. They cleaned up the entire area. All this while it was raining. The company was slammed with emergencies and they came out to help me. I'm impressed and grateful! Amazing and totally professional!

Description of Work
Removal of fallen tree

Work Completed On 02/09/2017

11/15/2016

Karen T.

I wasn't happy with them actually. They were very responsive. They said they were going to use a sure-picker, they didn't and so a lot of the brushes were left there which should have been cut off but they couldn't get them to because they were finding it and end result is just looking not good. It's just didn't look that good and we actually paid them but I didn't notice any difference from the fertilizing.

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

09/16/2016

Fred Milstein & Anne Fox M.

These folks definitely deserve their "A" rating!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 07/16/2016

04/09/2016

William B.

The actual work was done well by a competent and cordial crew of three. The arborist did not return after the original estimate. The billing process was a terrible experience and negatively impacts the overall rating. The original visit with the arborist went fine. He estimated the job would take a three man crew a full day. He said he would send an estimate for the pruning, bush removal and a soil sampling. The original estimate was not received timely and I had to call for it. Apparently he had the wrong email.The estimate we subsequently received did not include the Angie's List discount of 10%. I called to accept the estimate and they agreed to include the discount. The work was scheduled, and the crew arrived but they only pruned one tree before they left for an emergency. We had a call from the arborist while they were here telling us they would have to come back another day to finish. Later that day we received a bill from the billing department for the full amount of the estimate, with no Angie's List discount, although they had only spent a couple of hours pruning and the soil sample was not done! I had to write back to them and explain that their bill was in error. About two weeks later the crew came back to finish the job. The total time spent at our home, for both visits, was 4 hours 20 minutes. Not a full day as originally estimated. Once again we received a bill from their accounting department requesting payment of the full estimate for a full day's work! We called the billing department and explained that the estimate was for a full day, but that the crew had worked less that 4.5 hours total (plus the soil sample had never been taken.) They were not helpful at all and said we had to talk to the arborist! We suggested that we were the customer here and she should talk to the arborist and get the final bill corrected. All we asked for was a final detailed bill showing the hourly rate, travel time and the Angie's list discount, but she wouldn't budge, but she did say she would provide a small discount. If we did not pay, she would send the matter to "collections". Eventually we did speak to the arborist and got the corrected amount and the discount, but it should never have been this difficult. If we didn't question them we would have overpaid by $500 and for some services not provided.

Description of Work
They pruned several trees, removed mistletoe from two trees and removed old bushes.

Work Completed On 04/07/2016

03/14/2016

Alfonso D.

Did not show up for first appointment.

Description of Work
Did not show up for first appointment.

Work Completed On 03/12/2016

07/20/2015

Gregory O.

Extremely well. The crew arrived at the scheduled time and took the time to understand exactly what I wanted. The crew was professional and polite. They worked very efficiently, and I was impressed by their attention to safety. For example, the crew wore hard hats and used ropes to secure them in place as they performed tree cutting work. Some of the work involved removing two pine trees that overhung my swimming pool, so naturally many pine needles would fall into the pool as the work progressed. The crew would immediately remove debris falling into the pool, and when they departed the pool was spotless, with no tree debris present. Part of the work bordered a common fence with my next door neighbor. The crew made sure to prevent clippings etc from falling on the adjacent property. When the project was completed I checked with my next door neighbor and they confirmed that nothing had been allowed to remain on their property. At the end of the job they left the backyard with no leaves, branches, tree debris, etc - it was spotless. A wood chipper was used on the street outside my home, which in the course of operation would generate debris on the street. When the crew left, all debris had been completely cleaned up, you would never know they were there. Great job.

Description of Work
Removed several trees from my property, trimmed other trees as needed

Work Completed On 07/14/2015

Board Certified Master Arborist provided evaluations and long term tree health care strategies. Specialize in Oak Trees. Evaluate root paths, advise for structural soils, root crown examinations, identifying interior wood decay. Pruning to manage risk, manage health, develop structure, provide clearance, manage shape and size, identify hazards, and provide removals. Soil analysis, fertilization, pest and disease control, stump grinding, tree planting, tree moving, 24/7 emergency response, Defensible space, and fruit production pruning.

Topping, Lions-Tailing, Rooster-Tailing, Landscape Maintenance