Empire Today®

Founded 1959 • With Angi since November 2006

4.3

Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and professional installation let you skip the hassles of home improvement store shopping. We carry quality name brand floors from industry leading brands. Because of our national footprint and manufacturer relationships, Empires great prices include your floor, installation, materials, and more. Empire Today is dedicated to customer satisfaction and has been a leading provider of installed home improvements and home furnishings for over 55 years. Call 877-733-9131 NOW to schedule your FREE In-Home Estimate. For more information, visit EmpireToday.com....

11/18/2021

Leslie D.

He called immediately and we were very happy with the estimate process, which was provided the next day.

Description of Work
Tile: Ceramic and Porcelain - Install

Category ceramic tile

09/06/2018

Jim A.

Worse customer service I’ve ever had.

Description of Work
There is no way I could recommend Empire to anyone! I spent $10k for new flooring which looks beautiful and for 8-9 months I was pleased with the install. Then we noticed some of the boards had developed gaps around my island. I called for someone to come out and repair but they didn’t show up and no phone call. I had to call them back the next day and someone eventually came out to fix the floor. It looked good when they left. The next day I noticed there were dents in the quarter round molding from when they removed it to fix the boards. Once again I called and was told they would be here between 8-9am. At 9:30am I called and was told they can’t give you a set time but said they will be there between 8am and 6pm. Like I have all day to wait! I’m so disgusted with their customer service. Going to write Empire directly. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM EMPIRE!!!!!

04/16/2018

Paula B.

The salesperson had a great selection of flooring, and he was able to arrange financing immediately. They were a bit higher, and we got another quote, but the quality was way below what Empire offered, and the services the promised were not as complete. The crew came in and got three rooms done by noon. We have 2 dogs, and so far the floor is holding up to their paws and activities.

Description of Work
Replace carpet with laminate

Category flooring contractor

Dear Customer, We strive to make beautiful new floors easy, and we're thrilled to hear that we did just that! Thank you for sharing!

04/10/2018

Denise R.

Everything went well and all was performed at the time requested.

Description of Work
Carpeted family room.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

04/10/2018

trish C.

They were late, floor was installed very nice, until I realized they scratched my pub table, cracked the threshold leading to the back door and broke the connector for my sectional. When I called I was told I would be given 350 towards damages, onbly to find that they applied it to my credit for the flooring. Had to fight back and forth for 2 months to ge the money padi to me to get the repairs completed. When I priced it out, my 50/50/50 discount really wasn't. Very expensive

Description of Work
Flooring in the kitchen and living room

04/09/2018

Michele Y.

It was an excellent experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom floor installed.

Category flooring contractor

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we're happy to know that we made beautiful new floors easy for you! Thanks for sharing.

04/09/2018

Karen N.

Went well. Workers were on time and courteous. Salesperson was friendly and helpful. I felt the selection was somewhat limited in choices but they bring the display to you so its not a whole showroom of choices. I needed my job to be done in a timely manner and they were able to fulfill that.

Description of Work
new floors were installed

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Dear Customer, We're thrilled to hear that your experience was a positive one. Thanks for sharing!

06/14/2017

Daniel W.

very rude customer service, no follow-up when quote was requested

Description of Work
new carpets

02/22/2017

Marie B.

I think they were very good. They were very friendly, very nice and very helpful informing me that the materials were available and what the costs were. They did a good job and there was no heavy pressure -- I don't like that. They were friendly and nice and did not give me any pressure or anything, let me know what all was available and what they thought, they gave me their ideas too you know and I think this would look well and wasn't always the most expensive thing you know. They were nice, they were very agreeable people.

Description of Work
I received a quote from Empire Today for flooring sales installation and repair services. The flooring for the laundry room and the kitchen is $2,000 installed. I'm getting blinds for the front picture window for $500. They came out and took all the measurements and stuff, they're coming on March third.

Category flooring contractor,replacement windows

Dear Customer, Our mission is to make beautiful new floors easy for our customers, and we are thrilled to hear that your experience came with ease from start to finish. We hope to work with you on future projects. Thank you for sharing!

01/09/2017

Jeanne B.

It was a good price. The worker who came was professional. They left the area clean.

Description of Work
They did some repair work.

Category carpet installation

Dear Customer, We are thrilled to hear that your experience came with ease! Thanks for sharing!

Empire Today®

Founded 1959 • With Angi since November 2006

4.3

Sacramento, CA 00000

Update Services Offered to: Empire Today offers quality, name brand Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile Flooring. Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate by calling 877-799-9131. Shop from the comfort of your home, get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. Plus, we’ll professionally install around your schedule. Empire Today is dedicated to customer satisfaction and has been a leading provider of installed home improvements and home furnishings for over 55 years.

Repairs