EcoTech Pest Management Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

At EcoTech Pest Management Inc. we strive to give quality service at a reasonable price. We have extensive experience and knowledge in Commercial, Residential, and Agricultural pest control. We continue to work hard to stay up to date on new effective technologies and treatment methods in the

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

pest control (134)animal removal (24)tree service (4)home inspection (2)

06/28/2021

Beth M.

We continue to use EcoTech for all of our pest needs. Consistently good customer services and quality work.

Description of Work
Pest Control - Ants

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

05/05/2021

Karen B.

After an initial miscommunication (going through Angi's List), everything was scheduled and work to kill the subterranean termites was performed as agreed on. The actual quality of the work will be revealed over time if the termites return or not.

Description of Work
Termite infestation in detached garage

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

03/28/2021

Mark W.

The service call went very well, the tech was knowledgeable and advised me of ideas to help curtail future problems. The price is for initial visit and follow up visits until problem is solved!

Description of Work
Rodent removal

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

06/04/2020

Richard B.

We are happy with the service that was provided by Ryan (and Ben). He was prompt and professional and took the time to answer my questions. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

10/02/2019

Melissa W.

Will, who has been our service tech for several years now, has done a perfect, excellent job. He is always pleasant and the thing that most impresses me most is the consideration and kindness he shows toward our many, many pets, several of them disabled. He is always patient with them, even when he has to wait for them to be moved out of the way. Great guy, clearly an animal lover in addition to being a first-rate service tech.

Description of Work
Rodent baiting and removal of dead rodents

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

08/30/2019

Damon A.

Sprayed my four bathrooms and the kitchen and a couple other problem spots to get rid of those pesky cockroaches. He said it should take two attempts spaced about a month. After the two sprayings I still needed to bring them back a third time to spray again (no charge). It's really a pain to empty all the cabinets out each time, and vacate the house, but they finally got it done. No problems for over a year now.

Description of Work
Cockroach service

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

08/09/2019

Melissa W.

Will is always very helpful, friendly, and goes the extra mile. He made repairs to our attic with wire mesh several times, but the rats keep tearing it open. He is going to try another strategy for keeping them out. I always appreciate the time he takes to explain what is going on with our situation and how he plans to address the current issue. Very reasonable prices and terrific staff.

Description of Work
I am on a regularly scheduled maintenance for rats, both inside and outside the home.

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

04/03/2019

Michael L.

I suspected rats in the attic. Tony arrived within the stated time window and did a very thorough inspection, offering advice on sealing up possible entry points. He was very honest and professional, telling me he did not see signs of rats (although that can sometimes be deceiving). If I continue to hear noises, I will definitely have Tony come back and set traps. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Rat inspection

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

10/18/2018

Kimberly I.

Highly recommend! Called EcoTech Pest Management after suspecting that a critter was nesting in my attic. EcoTech sent a technician (Will) the next day. Will inspected the attic, found evidence of at least one rat in the attic, and set traps. He also checked the attic and roof line for point of entry. Over the next 4 weeks, Will came out weekly and checked the traps until the rat issue was resolved (he caught 3 rats in total). Will always arrived promptly and was a pleasure to work with! I appreciated his friendliness, professionalism, and commitment to resolving my pest issue! I also appreciated the friendliness of the office staff who called weekly with appointment reminders. Thank you for the excellent service!

Description of Work
Pest inspection and rat removal from attic

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/11/2018

Pam E.

We really appreciated that Kyle was on time, did not waste our time and did not use high-pressure sales/scare tactics, nor try to up-sell us. We had contacted Eco-Tech regarding the presence of rat droppings in our attic. Because the problem was so minor at this time, and because the type of tile roof on our home prevented Eco-Tech from providing a guarantee; we did not contract for rodent services. However due to Kyle's honesty we will be using his company for pest (insect) control services. Thank you Kyle for not trying to take advantage of us. The reason for the C in regard to responsiveness is due to it taking 7+ days from initial contact and 3 separate phone calls before we could actually get an appointment for a home inspection.

Description of Work
Rodent control

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

06/28/2018

Frank B.

Traps set, rat caught and disposed, 3 subsequent visits to inspect, fixed “port of entry”.

Description of Work
Ray droppings in attic, ventilation ducts chewed.

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

06/08/2018

Marie A.

Great! Kyle came out once a week and took care of the issues and made sure they were gone. He also sealed all the areas for possible entry. Extremely helpful and nice.

Description of Work
Rat Issues

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

04/07/2018

Cathy S.

Ryan did a great job for us. He identified our pest as powder post beetle and treated it. Ryan was very professional - he was punctual, communicated well, and provided excellent service. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Treat wood destroying organism

Work Completed On 04/06/2018

02/19/2018

Marcia D.

Tony is very friendly, professional, and efficient. I'm always very happy with his work. And my dog loves him.

Description of Work
Pest control - perimeter of house and inside the garage

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

11/07/2017

Robert T.

Came on time, very neat and clean. Pet friendly focus was a big concern when we solecred them.

Description of Work
Pest control around our house.

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

09/04/2017

John F.

Placement of bait stations around property has been highly effective in controlling rats. This method has to be sustained over time to keep the population from building up again, but it's worth $140 every few weeks.

Description of Work
Control of exterior rat population on two-acre property

Work Completed On 09/04/2017

08/07/2017

bina L.

They were very responsive. Came when they said they could. Came early before work!

Description of Work
We had a rat problem. They identified the access area and came back a bunch of times until we were able to cover the hole were rats were accessing.

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

07/18/2017

Elizabeth J.

Very well, they were gone after three treatments.

Description of Work
Pest rid, roaches.

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

07/11/2017

Lyne B.

What's nice about them is they use Eco stuff. So, actually, there were no issues for dogs or anything. It's animal-friendly, kid friendly and environmental stuff. I don't know why I mean we had a very unusual pattern. So, we had some kind of a little bug in my daughter's bathroom and didn't know what that was. The guy came, and he didn't know exactly what it was. He did one treatment and there was never anything after.

Description of Work
Pest control.

Work Completed On 04/15/2017

07/11/2017

Michael W.

No rats currently in attic (had been in past) so no trapping needed. Found where rats had entered in past and sealed. Have not experienced any new rats in attic since service.

Description of Work
Confirm no rats in attic. Trap if evidence of any. Seal any potential entryways.

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

07/09/2017

Martie B.

They did the job I paid for and they were on time. I appreciate that in a business.

Description of Work
Pest control inside the house and the yard.

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

06/28/2017

Marcia D.

Very well. The person i spoke with in the office was very professional, friendly, and helpful. The technician who can do to the work was very thorough as well as professional.

Description of Work
Sprayed and cleaned up webs around the house in in the garage. Follow up visit after two weeks was included.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

06/11/2017

Alan G.

They arrived on time and treated my entire house.

Description of Work
Exterminate ants.