E&M Montaño Painting

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2013

PAYMENT METHOD, CASH, CHECKS, MAJOR CREDIT CARDS PAINT INTERIOR AND ALL EXTERIOR WORK DONE AT ONE TIME WILL GET YOU A 10% DISC. WE ARE ECO FRIENDLY

2022 Super Service Award

interior painting (26)house painting (18)pressure washing (7)cabinet refacing (4)drywall (4)wallpaper removal (3)handyman (1)locksmith (1)

10/19/2022

Verde R.

Painting was performed exactly as per the Contract of Agreement. Eduardo and his team did an excellent job. Very professional, considerate and conscientious. Arriving on time every day and putting in long hours. This company does not disappoint!

Description of Work
Paint exterior

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/10/2022

Review for E&M Montaño Painting - 2020 S St, Sacramento, CA - 39920724

09/25/2022

Debbie P.

Except for one day when it rained, the painters were there every day from sunup until sundown, until the job was finished to my satisfaction. They did an excellent job, and I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
Paint exterior

Work Completed On 09/25/2022

09/23/2022

Brittnee G.

Eddie was amazing!! Shortly after I posted my job on Angi, he quickly reached out and arranged a time to do a walk through. He gave very helpful advice about our color scheme and the process to give us exactly what we wanted. He showed up right on time each day and finished earlier than expected. We're extremely happy with the result. And Eddie was exceptionally friendly, professional, and responsive throughout the job. We highly recommend Eddie!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 09/23/2022

08/05/2022

laurine L.

Eduardo was SO great to work with! Helped picking colors, had an estimate quickly so I could decide what I could afford, he’s a true professional with serious attention to detail! I am so happy I found him!! I would hire him again and will try to refer others to him! I needed some stucco work done outside as well and he connected me right away to another guy who completed that! Honestly, I couldn’t be happier! He’s quite nice to have around as well, great personality!! Wants his customers happy with results!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

04/30/2022

Gloria C.

Amazing, professional job. Eduardo and his crew was friendly, knowledgeable, precise, went over and beyond. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

04/20/2022

Rudy N.

Eduardo does an excellent job and prompt in meeting deadlines. He make sure that the surrounding area is clean and free of debris after the days work. I would not hesitate to recomend him to anyone that needs a painting job. Easy to negotiate with the prize....

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 04/20/2022

Review for E&M Montaño Painting - 2020 S St, Sacramento, CA - 39704310

03/27/2022

Gloria W.

He was excellent, he did a good job. He was so pleasant very nice personality. The painting was done perfectly, and he made sure everything was done to our satisfaction. I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs any painting done.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/26/2022

02/17/2022

Shirley V.

Hello, Eddie the owner of E&M Montano Painting was extremely helpful helping me choose a color for my accent walls as I was going nuts trying to find the right look. His helper Jonathon also did a great painting. I would highly recommend Eddie to anyone who is looking for professional mannerisms and will not take payment or will leave without making sure the customer was happy. So if you all are looking for professional help get in touch with Eddie from E&M Montano Painting!!! Thank you again Eddie and Jonathon. 😊👍 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 02/20/2022

My pleasure thank you.

01/17/2022

Luiz D.

Excellent work, on time and for the quoted price.

Description of Work
Spraying interior doors

Work Completed On 12/04/2021

09/21/2021

linda S.

he came on time. told him what i needed done. he was carrying the stuff out. he finished the job very quickly.

Description of Work
dismantle my bed

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

08/29/2021

Katie T.

Great work and customer service! He paid attention to detail and answered all of my questions! Highly recommend:)

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 08/29/2021

07/23/2021

Cynthia R.

I am so pleased with the way the exterior painting of my 2 story, 110 year old house turned out. Eduardo and his crew are responsible and dedicated workers. I would have to say that they went above and beyond to complete this job. Eduardo takes pride in his work and checked in with me often to make sure I was happy with the way the job was going. His rates are very reasonable. I would highly recommend Eduardo and his crew to my friends and family and anyone else looking for a reliable painter. In fact, we are already discussing another project.

Description of Work
Pressure washing, Painting - Exterior

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

07/22/2021

Walter L.

Eduardo and his team did a great job. They helped moving furniture around, paid attention to details, and finished within the scheduled time. We walked with him at the end and there was absolutely nothing that needed fixing. Very pleased with the professional level of the team. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Paint interior

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

07/20/2021

Enrico C.

Eduardo and his team did an amazing job overall. He offered a fair price to paint the interior walls of my house including all doors, trims, and ceiling. He helped with the sheen selection, and did a scope walkthrough to test the colors before we started the project. The team was professional and punctual. I would definitely recommend E&M painting if you are looking for an experienced painter in the area.

Description of Work
Paint interior

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

06/18/2021

Kelley D.

Eddie and his employees did a great job painting the entire interior of my house. Eddie was very respectful, pleasant, and honest. He met the time frame I needed and had a very fair price. I would definitely hire him again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

06/18/2021

Carl B.

They were very efficient with time, professional, and great value. The quality of the job was outstanding. They finished on time and my schedule was tight with whole interior including scraping popcorn ceiling. I love the new look. I would use them again on next job.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

05/30/2021

Vince D.

Eddy and his helper arrived on time and did a fantastic job! He was flexible on his pricing if I did part of the work. After priming our 800 square feet Art Studio I was ready for Eddy's professional team to finish the job. They put two coats of high quality paint throughout and my wife and I are extremely happy. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

Review for E&M Montaño Painting - 2020 S St, Sacramento, CA - 39351581

04/01/2021

Gina S.

Amazing!! 10 stars. Super competent, professional and extremely courteous. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/19/2021

Julie M.

Edwardo and his team were the best team I have hired in a long time. In fact I might go so far as to say the best ! I've worked in property management for years and hired LOTS of work teams, so it's high praise for me to think of them so well. They arrived on time for each day, respecting COVID protocols. They set up each day - asking me my needs. Cleaned up each night - completely. The painting work was superb - clean lines - I haven't found a flaw yet (and I looked). I will hire them again any time I need painting work. They have a real CAN DO attitude. I fully recommend them as painters!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Review for E&M Montaño Painting - 2020 S St, Sacramento, CA - 39257098

03/08/2021

Linda M.

Eduardo was very good responding in a timely manner. He’s pleasant to work with and knows his business. The exterior painting was well done, they cleaned up each day and I was super pleased. He squeezed me into his schedule and I appreciated it. Definately would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

03/08/2021

steve N.

Excess stain was stripped from a deck. Eduardo was prompt and did a good job.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

01/14/2021

Victoria O.

The workmanship was great. We have an old house. I was concerned I was putting lipstick on a pig when thinking about painting. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Eddie really worked to stay within budget, do a beautiful job and comeback just to check for anything needing attention. His men were kind and all wore masks. They even touched up a wall that was not on the list just so everything looked brand new. Now I'm actually looking for things that need painting. Great Job Fellas....

Description of Work
Interior Painting, exterior trim, cabinets painted.

Category house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing