E&M Montaño Painting

20180122038
State of California

2020 S St

Sacramento, CA 95817

PAYMENT METHOD, CASH, CHECKS, MAJOR CREDIT CARDS PAINT INTERIOR AND ALL EXTERIOR WORK DONE AT ONE TIME WILL GET YOU A 10% DISC. WE ARE ECO FRIENDLY...

interior painting (19)house painting (15)pressure washing (6)cabinet refacing (3)drywall (3)wallpaper removal (2)handyman (1)locksmith (1)

09/21/2021

he came on time. told him what i needed done. he was carrying the stuff out. he finished the job very quickly.

Description of Work
dismantle my bed

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

08/29/2021

Great work and customer service! He paid attention to detail and answered all of my questions! Highly recommend:)

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 08/29/2021

07/23/2021

I am so pleased with the way the exterior painting of my 2 story, 110 year old house turned out. Eduardo and his crew are responsible and dedicated workers. I would have to say that they went above and beyond to complete this job. Eduardo takes pride in his work and checked in with me often to make sure I was happy with the way the job was going. His rates are very reasonable. I would highly recom...

Description of Work
Pressure washing, Painting - Exterior

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

07/22/2021

Eduardo and his team did a great job. They helped moving furniture around, paid attention to details, and finished within the scheduled time. We walked with him at the end and there was absolutely nothing that needed fixing. Very pleased with the professional level of the team. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Paint interior

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

07/20/2021

Eduardo and his team did an amazing job overall. He offered a fair price to paint the interior walls of my house including all doors, trims, and ceiling. He helped with the sheen selection, and did a scope walkthrough to test the colors before we started the project. The team was professional and punctual. I would definitely recommend E&M painting if you are looking for an experienced painter in t...

Description of Work
Paint interior

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

06/18/2021

They were very efficient with time, professional, and great value. The quality of the job was outstanding. They finished on time and my schedule was tight with whole interior including scraping popcorn ceiling. I love the new look. I would use them again on next job.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

06/18/2021

Eddie and his employees did a great job painting the entire interior of my house. Eddie was very respectful, pleasant, and honest. He met the time frame I needed and had a very fair price. I would definitely hire him again for any future projects.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

05/30/2021

Eddy and his helper arrived on time and did a fantastic job! He was flexible on his pricing if I did part of the work. After priming our 800 square feet Art Studio I was ready for Eddy's professional team to finish the job. They put two coats of high quality paint throughout and my wife and I are extremely happy. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

Review for E&M Montaño Painting - 2020 S St, Sacramento, CA - 39351581

04/01/2021

Amazing!! 10 stars. Super competent, professional and extremely courteous. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/19/2021

Edwardo and his team were the best team I have hired in a long time. In fact I might go so far as to say the best ! I've worked in property management for years and hired LOTS of work teams, so it's high praise for me to think of them so well. They arrived on time for each day, respecting COVID protocols. They set up each day - asking me my needs. Cleaned up each night - completely. The painting w...

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Review for E&M Montaño Painting - 2020 S St, Sacramento, CA - 39257098

PAINT INTERIOR, EXTERIOR, COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL, SHEETROCK REPAIR, TEXTURE. WE INSTALL CROWN MOLDING,DOORS, BASEBOARD. POWERWASH, CONCRETE STAIN, DECK STAIN, CONCRETE SEALEARS

N/A