E Z LIVING CLEANING, LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

8611 FOLSOM BLVD G

Sacramento, CA 95826

We are licensed, bonded, insured and have Workers Comp for all our employees. We have 20 full time employees and we do not sub-contract work.

Kenneth C.

Their price seems fair. They charge a little more, but they do a good job. They are quick, in and out in 2 hours. Yes, I would use their service again. There isn't anything I don't like about them. They are in quick and they get the job done, and I am happy with what they've done.

Kenneth C.

We have them in once a month, and they always do a good job. We are happy with it. I would give them A’s. If they were not acceptable I would not hire them back. Their price is fair. Yes, I would use their service again. I have been very happy with everything they have ever done for us.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Kenneth C.

We started using them and we are very happy with them. Yes, I would use their service again. I have been very happy with everything they have ever done.

Description of Work
House cleaning

02/03/2017

Kenneth C.

They did an excellent job. It took them about 4 hours. There were 4 or 5 workers here.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning.

02/03/2017

Kenneth C.

They have a group of about 4 that come in. They do an excellent job, but every time we have them it is 200 dollars. The price is just too much, we have a small home that is not heavily furnished. We always move stuff out of the way for the cleaners. It is not a difficult clean, so we just feel the price is too much. They were very good. They seem to always be training one or two girls.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

09/10/2016

Michael L.

06/15/2015

james J.

Great, They are very thorough and trustworthy. I feel confident leaving them alone and have used them since 2003 and highly recommend them. They are attentive and always try to accommodate me when I need them. I basically use their services monthly and sometimes bi-monthly.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house.

05/21/2015

Anne M.

Description of Work
The crew comes every other Tues at 8:15, does a great job. They tidy everything, clean and dust everything, and have never broken or damaged anything.

Category window cleaning

02/22/2013

ROBERT H.

They were overall good.

Description of Work
Their service was used for house cleaning and window cleaning.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

04/16/2012

Rosemary M.

They clean the hardwood floors using a bucket and by hand, so the floor looks new as if they've just been layed. They are always on time and they come in a group of 4 or 5 and they are in and out no less than an hour and a half. If I am not happy with something I let them know and they take care of it. Their charge is always based on the number of rooms I have in my house. Sometimes they have new people, but it's okay. I would also like to add that they have workman's comp for insurance. I would use them again in the future if their price remains the same.

Description of Work
I use E Z LIVING CLEANING, LLC for my house cleaning.

12/22/2011

Joan E.

While I understand that accidents happen (perhaps a drinking glass, etc.), the women at E-Z broke items that should not have been handled. Explicit instructions were included to the owners to leave our collection of masks and folk art alone, but three items were damaged or broken. These cannot be repaired and retain their value. In addition, an antennae was broken on a Bose speaker, which should not even have been in use (lifted from its clamp) unless they were using it while cleaning. If you have valuable items, provide pictures of said pieces not to be touched, as many on this crew cannot speak English, and communication with changed crewpersons does not happen.

Description of Work
I used E-Z Cleaning for 3 years to provide cleaning services for a 1100-sq.ft. home, twice monthly. It took a long time to get a regular foreperson and team to establish a relationship, and to clarify what I expected, as their teams of 3-4 women vary, and usually only the foreperson speaks English. They are costly, provide workman's comp to their employees, though it is not clear if this is only the foreperson's level, or not. They stayed 1-2 hours each time, and did a more-than-adequate job of cleaning. However, due to breakage of items, I eventually let them go.

Category house cleaning

We appreciate the opportunity to provide additional information which may shed some light on this member's comments. First, this member's characterization of our cleaning as "more than adequate" is appreciated and we feel, well deserved. Second, our goal is to provide the same crew and manager for all of our regular clients’ cleanings however a requested change of day and time will usually result in a crew change, which was the case here. Third, while we unfortunately cannot dispute the instances of breakage it is important to note that we offered this member compensatory (free!) cleaning time, which was accepted. We regret that there was a breakdown in communication which resulted in cleaning some of the "off-limits" items and have implemented strict procedures to prevent it from happening again. Fourth, 100% of our workers (not just the managers as this member wondered) are covered by our workers compensation insurance and have been since the dawn of time. We strive to impress each and every client as well on their 100th cleaning as we did on their first! We've been cleaning fine homes in the Greater Sacramento Area since 1995 and we feel our track record speaks for itself.

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

Under Pressure Home Detailing

Great cleaning shouldn't be expensive. From windows being spotless to your regular gutter maintenance, we provide the highest quality pressure wash cleaning alongside the best deals possible. We achieve this by being an owner-operated service that is focused on only providing quality work to those around our community.

Sierra Vista Maintenance

Sierra Vista Maintenance is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in customer service, attention to detail, and the highest quality of work. We stand behind our work 100%. As an experienced cleaning service, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our trained and professional staff will perform the highest quality work at an affordable cost. All power washing is performed by highly trained and efficient staff. All roof, gutter, and downspout cleaning will be performed with the highest level of safety and precision. Our staff will provide before and after pictures of every cleaning. Our window cleaning professionals are courteous, prompt, and streak-free, wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths as they leave your windows sparkling. We have worked hard to be very highly rated by our customers and we highly value our customers. Our power washing services include an exterior home wash, patios, driveways, walkways, lawn furniture, gazebos, and much more. Our window washing services include both interior and exterior, vacuuming and cleaning tracks, wiping down frames, and washing screens. We also clean skylights and solar panels. Our gutter cleaning services include removing loose debris from the roof, cleaning gutters, clearing downspouts, and cleaning up any mess that we make. We service El Dorado Hills Ca, Folsom Ca, and the Sacramento area.

2022 Super Service Award

10.00

We clean houses, offices, carpets, windows and we organize homes and garages.