DL Design Construction Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2018

"DL Design Construction, Inc. provides a wide variety of exterior remodeling services in Sacramento, CA and surrounding areas. Whether you need new siding, gutters, windows or garage doors, we can handle the installation. We'll give you advice on the type of siding and windows that will look and function best on your home. You can count on us to make your exterior look just the way you want. Before making a decision your receive a complimentary design consultation with your free estimate, you can see what your home could look like before getting started! Reach out to us right away to speak with a reliable siding contractor. We'll provide you with detailed information on the benefits of each type of siding."...

R & A Home Improvements

Gutter Cleaning and Gutter filter Micromesh installation. Locally owned and operated out of Stockton California! 29 year old male who is extremely responsive and extraordinarily professional!

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

“Bell Brothers Plumbing Heating and Air was founding in 1991 in Elk Grove, CA by brothers Kenny & Jerry Bell. After almost 30 years in the business, Bell Brothers has expanded to not only specialize in heating and air services, but windows installation, plumbing, sewer, duct work replacement and insulation. With more than $5,000,000 in Home Energy Upgrade rebates earned for their customers, Bell Brothers has established themselves a leader in California’s Home Energy Upgrade Program for utility companies SMUD and PG&E. Today there are over 160 trucks on the road and over 200 employees daily serving the greater Sacramento area and parts of seven surrounding counties. It comes to no surprise that Bell Brothers delivers 365 Days of Satisfaction to all their customers by providing the highest install standards, the best trained technicians and year-round service. Bell Brothers guarantees that you’ll love your service or your money back, that’s what makes them the “No Surprise Guys!”

09/21/2019

Stephanie V.

highly recommend DL Design. Dmitriy came to our house to give us a quote, he was very knowledgeable about all the siding products and helped us pick the right siding for our situation. We had previous problems with water leaks. His crew showed up on time and I must say some of the hardest workers I have seen, they did a very good job communicating with my husband and myself every step of the way. They used the best products out there and cut no corners even down to top notch caulking. When the job was completed they did an excellent job cleaning up. I will definitely recommend them to all my clients and will be using them on future projects.

Description of Work
Siding gables

08/05/2019

Tiffany F.

Dmitriy and his crew did a great job replacing my old, rotten wood siding with James Hardy fiber cement siding. They cleaned up at the end of each day, which I really appreciated. They stayed on schedule. And, they even took care of a couple of add-on projects at very reasonable rates. We are very happy with out choice in contractor and materials.

Description of Work
Replace old wood siding with fiber-cement siding

07/29/2019

Don and Sigrun C.

Don and Sig C. The exterior of our home needed everything replaced -- roof, gutters, siding and windows -- so we know it was a project that would need a contractor who understood the necessity of completing the entire job in stages and in a professional way. DL Design Construction, with the advice and guidance of the owner Dmitriy and also his crew, were very helpful and also just did a superb job of turning our older home into a home that we are now very proud of and it looks like a new home instead. Their estimate was right on to what it ended up and although we had to have extras once the walls were uncovered, which we expected, it was still well worth what it cost.They were very courteous and professional at all times. We would highly recommend DL Design Construction and hope to have them back here for any future projects.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, siding, windows -- all replaced

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

06/27/2019

Ed L.

DL Design Construction did a superb job of replacing old and rotted wood siding on our house with long-lasting James Hardie fiber cement siding. Ours was not a whole-house project, just some accents, and a chimney tower, but DL tackled it with professionalism and attention to detail. There was never a sense that their crew was rushing and they absolutely did not cut any corners. They fixed some dry rot that was under the old siding at a very reasonable cost. Every stage of the job passed inspection easily, and the end result looks great. Their bid was highly competitive and their workers were capable and courteous throughout. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replacement of old wood siding with James Hardie fiber cement siding

06/27/2019

Paul R.

The entire crew was knowledgeable, skilled, and attentive to detail. The finished product is above our expectations and we highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Replaced our 70 year old cedar shingles with Hardy siding

04/28/2019

Danielle C.

DL Design Construction did a spectacular job replacing my siding. They were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. They left my yard even cleaner then it was before! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace siding

03/11/2019

Nancy M.

Fantastic! Wonderful work, great product (Hardiplank). These guys were cheerful, skilled and professional. The job site was always clean, even when they were tearing off the old siding.

Description of Work
Replace siding

11/09/2018

Jill B.

I am a single woman. Their crew of six guys are very polite and very professional. I really felt respected. I have a neighbor across the street and complimented them and said "He had not seen a professional crew like that." They cleaned up after themselves by the end of the day. They were fantastic. If possible I would like to give them an A+.

Description of Work
They totally redid the exterior of the house. They also put in a new garage doors. They put in new gutters and house fixtures.

11/09/2018

Julie H.

It's beautiful. They are very conscientious and checked in with me on things, I had a good experience! They are hard workers and are meticulous craftsman.

Description of Work
They replaced my home's siding with new James Hardie Plank

11/08/2018

Karen B.

It was great, I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did siding on my house.

Category siding

DL Design Construction Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2018

9941 Horn Rd

Sacramento, CA 95827

We specialize in James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding, Full Windows Replacement, Seamless Gutters, Garage Doors, Decks, Patios, Stone Veneer, and much more... Contact us today to request a free in home estimate for your Siding Project!

At the moment we do not do Stucco!

Check, Financing, PayPal, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa