Discount Hauling

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2006

p.o box 661645

Sacramento, CA 95866

Locally owned and operated Junk Removal service. Always professional friendly service provided. Free estimates, Immediate response via calls, voice mails, text message or Angieslist website. We remove all kinds of items such as furniture, appliances, ewaste, green waste, concrete chunks, any

08/06/2019

Judy D.

Discount Hauling was great! The wheelchair weighed 250 pounds and the wheels were not working. The two of them dragged it to the driveway and then removed the batteries - they knew exactly how to do it. They then lifted it onto the truck. They were prompt, professional, efficient, and very nice guys. The cost was much lower than the other bids I received.

Description of Work
Hauling and disposal of electric wheelchair

Category hauling services

thanks for your kind review, we appreciate your business .

07/24/2018

Saundra M.

Great! Mike showed up at agreed time to give an estimate. We agreed on date/time/amount. He showed up with his trailer on the hauling date, after being in touch during the day to confirm. He was very professional and personable, and he quickly loaded the items. We would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Hauling household goods

03/28/2018

NANCY H.

Excellent. Took all my stuff. Very professional. Easy to set appointments, Returns calls quickly.

Description of Work
Hauled everything

Category hauling services

thanks [Member Name Removed] , i appreciate your business vrry much and kind review

01/26/2018

Michael K.

Mike answered his phone right away. We made an appointment that same week for a price far less than the other quotes I received. He was able to fit quite a bit of debris into his trailer in a very short time. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Hauling debris and carpet from remodeling project.

01/26/2018

Leanne M.

Friendly, courteous, efficient and did an awesome job of clearing out our junk and hauling it away. Most definitely will hire again!

Description of Work
Hauling junk and tree trimmings.

01/11/2018

Debbie B.

Great! Timely professional service. Owner was very friendly & was able to do additional work beyond original scope for reasonable price.

Description of Work
Hauling of furniture & other household items from storage unit after we downsized.

Category hauling services

thanks [Member Name Removed], i appreciate your business very much.

01/06/2018

Lisa B.

Great work. Nice guy. Responded quickly to my call. Showed up when he said he would. Cleaned up after removing stuff. Reasonable price. Would happily hire him again.

Description of Work
Picked up a pile of trash to go to the dump.

Category hauling services

thanks [Member Name Removed], i appreciate your kind review amd your business. please call anytime when service needed.

12/14/2017

Rebecca H.

It went very well. He arrived at the time he scheduled and performed the work. He is very professional and focused.

Description of Work
Disassembled and hauled away a large trampoline, small furniture, boxes and other junk.

11/30/2017

Ken R.

Excellent, Mike was easy to work with, I was able to get on his schedule the next day, and he was able to add some more stuff in the trailer. I would defiantly use him again.

Description of Work
remove items from my property and take them to the dump, About a pickup full.

Category hauling services

thanks [Member Name Removed], i appreciate your business.

11/29/2017

Carolyn L.

Mike was great!!! He is professional, courteous and quick. I am absolutely using Mike’s services again.

Description of Work
Cleaning out garage including removal of fridge, dishwasher, lawnmower etc.

11/09/2017

Betsy L.

Mike took it all! He is amazing with his ability to move heavy pieces and fit them into his trailer like a puzzle. He was on time, courteous, and professional. I would DEFINITELY hire him again.

Description of Work
I had numerous pieces of wooden furniture which had been left out in the weather.

11/07/2017

Howard S.

Michael did a great job in contacting and meeting with me. Very prompt and professional. Disposed of everything we needed cleared out, including large and heavy pieces of furniture that were donated to our sale but didn't get sold. He delivered to accepting organization or to the landfill. Very pleased with his service.

Description of Work
We needed left over items from our church rummage sale to be cleared out. There were large pieces of furniture, bags of clothing and other miscellaneous items.

11/06/2017

Wilhelm V.

Fantastic! Michael had great communication from the time the order was placed. He was very professional, prompt and courteous. I highly recommend him for all your junk hauling needs and I would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous junk hauling.

10/31/2017

francoise L.

very well indeed. Very professional and fast. Would ask for him again and refer without hesitations.

Description of Work
a lot of items, both from indoor and outdoor.

Category hauling services

thanks [Member Name Removed]. i appreciate your business and kind review.

10/23/2017

Doug H.

Mike was very communicative and very pleasant and professional. I’d definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Hauling away of unwanted items (BBQ, boxes, tables and bed frame, etc).

Category garbage collection, hauling services

10/12/2017

Stanley B.

Service was prompt, professional and very courteous. I plan to hire him again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Fence construction debris and old household items needed to be removed.

10/03/2017

Silvana G.

It went very quickly and efficiently. He is pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
I had a variety of items to be picked up. I showed him what needed to be removed and he quickly began working. He didn't need to be told more than once. The heaviest was a large TV. Mike picked the TV up with little difficulty. He was very efficient and professional. I would definitely hire him again.

10/02/2017

Nina A.

Michael was extremely courteous and helpful. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Removal of old lumber and assorted household items.

08/28/2017

Linda M.

Excellent! I was emailed almost immediately after purchasing the Angie's List offer. Unfortunately, I was unable to schedule a pick-up for months due to illness and surgery. I would email Michael and let him know what was going on. His comments were always, "No problem, just let me know when you're ready." When I was ready to schedule the pick-up, I gave Michael a few options and he immediately selected the day. He called and provided a time window as to when he would be arriving (he also explained once he arrived that he doesn't like to call too far ahead because he may get stuck at the dump with lots of trucks ahead of him which would be a hold-up). When he arrived, I showed him what to take. He loaded his truck, told me how to legally discard items he could not take, and was on his way. I definitely would use and recommend his company. He was professional, personable, and helpful (especially when it came to getting things I could not reach or were too heavy for me).

Description of Work
Had junk removed.

Category hauling services

Thanks [Member Name Removed], i appreciate your business and enjoyed meeting you.

08/20/2017

Michelle V.

Excellent service and will hire discount hauling again to remove more stuff after I move

Description of Work
Hauling away junk

08/20/2017

Michelle V.

I am very pleased with the service I received. I will be using discount hauling in the future again. I am very thankful and happy with them.

Description of Work
I am downsizing into a smaller home and needed to get rid of a lot of stuff. Especially a dodge ram camper shell. He was gracious and help this single mom.

08/19/2017

Teresa C.

Misunderstanding on the time frame, so I change my first review and thought everything worked out real good. Good service.

Description of Work
Hauling wood and metal garage doors.

Category hauling services

thank you [Member Name Removed], i greatly appreciate your business and understanding. sorry for not being more clear with arrival time window. im very happy we were able to connect later in day and get your work done. and i appreciate your kind review. please dont hesitate to call anytime fior future hauling needs.

08/03/2017

Sandy B.

He arrived when he said he would and kept me in formed along the way. He was professional and I would not only hire him again, but would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Description of Work
I needed some junk hauled at the last minute and Michael was able to accommodate me. He responds to his calls and is very fair with his estimates.

Category hauling services

thank you for your business and kind review

08/01/2017

Jackie W.

Removal of appliance went smoothly, was very quick and the gentleman removed the gasline which I was not able to accomplish as the nut was extremely tight and I could not budge. He also recommended purchasing a cap for the line which I did.

Description of Work
Appliance hauled away.

07/17/2017

Phil M.

Went well. Only thing i didnt realize from the listing was that if a second person was needed to haul furniture the price would go up. So i had to help carry the sofa and loveseat down the stairs

Description of Work
Had furniture from upstairs family room needed removed

Category hauling services

Thanks for your business [Member Name Removed], i greatly appreciate it and your assistance.....any service requiring removing furniture from up stairs will cost a little extra for additional labor required. i often give customers a choice to help in such cases to keep cost down, however i can provide additional labor if required. whether its a discounted special or regular service i always do my best to provide service quickly and as efficiently as possible. some loading situations certainly will require more labor than others......and again i always give options with different costs.......any job requiring 2 people to move furniture from upstairs will cost slightly more than furniture loaded from ground floor. i enjoyed meeting you and our conversation and hope i get the opportunity to provide service again when needed.

Xtra Junk Removal Services

2022 Super Service Award

Big Rich Hauling

Big Rich Hauling Sacramento, CA, 95811 (916) 252 9500 Big Rich Hauling provides junk removal "Big or Small we do it All" anything from a single couch, mattress, appliance to a full estate clear out. our company prides itself with deferring, on average 65% of everything we pick up to be re used by recycling or donating. The landfil is our last resort. We prefer to use transfer sorting stations to maximize recycling and minimize solid waste build up in our landfills! We also specialize in spa removal, piano removal, shed removal, and light demolition. Sacramento, CA. Call us today for free Estimate. http://bigrichhaulingca.com/

Keep It Hauling

We do the heavy lifting and Clean outs, So you can enjoy the place of your business or, the place you call home ! Keep It Hauling Junk Removal is a local business that offers professional and friendly service. Residential Commercial Garage and Storage cleanouts Estate clean up Hoarder houses Construction Debris Unwanted items removal Appliance Removal Furniture Removal Green Waste Removal Spring Clean out Summer Clean Out If you have a little bit of everything no worries, We Keep It Hauling. We offer our 12x8x4 Trailer to haul away all the things you no longer need. NO HIDDEN FEES Feel free to reach out to us, text / call for Free Estimates. Text us a few pictures On site free estimates Brandon - (916)-396-7011 KeepItHaulingJunkRemoval.com KeepItHaulingJunkRemoval@gmail.com Customer Satisfaction Locally Owned Licensed Insured Best Customer Service First Responder Discounts Military Discounts Senior Citizen Discounts

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

GENERAL HAULING & CLEAN UP SERVICES INCLUDING REMOVAL OF TV'S, APPLIANCES, WOOD, GREEN WASTE, TOYS, METALS, BOXES, TIRES, BAGGED DEBRIS, GARAGE CLEAN UPS, CLOTHS, FURNITURE, ETC., STORAGE UNITS...........RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES.........SERVING GENERAL PUBLIC, HOME OWNERS, RENTERS, PROPERTY MANAGERS, LANDLORDS, CONTRACTORS, REAL ESTATE AGENTS, ...DELIVERY AND MOVING OF SOME ITEMS........WE RECYCLE AND DONATE MANY ITEMS WHENEVER POSSIBLE......PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME FOR DETAILS

HAULING CHEMICALS, PAINTS OR LIQUID CLEANERS can be removed for a fee, or i can direct you to a hazardous drop off site that will accept it for free when you bring it from your residence.