Demo Dogg Demolition

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2019

2016 13th St

Sacramento, CA 95818

We are a reputable business that serves Sacramento County and surrounding Counties and we are experienced in specific aspects of commercial and residential demolition. We also take into consideration the environment and are pro "recycle" and "reuse" whenever possible.

05/07/2019

Ralph T.

The three projects contracted for went well. Fernando stayed on top of progress.

Description of Work
Demo and repairs

Category contractors, hauling services, roofing, home remodeling, asbestos removal

04/12/2019

Lorraine D.

Good experience. They were on time. The crew was very fast. They left no mess. Very careful with my flowers. Very good no problem.

Description of Work
concrete removal

Category hauling services

04/12/2019

Kevin B.

They were excellent. Absolutely professional. They did a great job. They did it in a good time frame. They were really clean. I was just very very happy of their work. I would definitely use them again. Good crew.

Description of Work
They did demolition of a workshop shed next to our house.

Category excavators

04/11/2019

Theresa K.

After speaking with the owner over the phone and working with him in the initial stages to obtain a quote, I knew this was the company for us! We needed a quick turn around on a bathroom demolition so that new materials could be installed in time for a home appraisal. I was provided first-class customer service from the professional folks over at Demo Dog. The team was friendly, flexible, and worked extremely hard to meet my aggressive deadline. I highly recommend this company for any demolition needs!

Description of Work
Bathroom Demolition

Category home remodeling, asbestos removal

04/11/2019

Jose L.

I was very pleased with work performed by Demo Dog Demolition. I found the company very easy to work with when scheduling a date/time to complete my project. The work to my patio was done in a quick, effective and professional manner which is what you hope to get when hiring an outside contractor! I would definitely refer them to anyone looking for quality work done at a fair price.

Description of Work
Back yard patio demo

Category concrete repair, home builders

04/10/2019

Raquel I.

Excellent, job well done.

Description of Work
Demo bathroom

Category home remodeling, asbestos removal

Zendejas Flooring

Specializing in refinishing hardwood, floor recoating and installation. I’ve been in the construction industry for 16 and have specialized in hardwood flooring for over 5 years. As owner and operator I’m dedicated to bringing back to life your flooring.

Offers Coupon

Chavez Quality Concrete

With over 15 years of professional concrete service experience, we are here to address all your concrete needs and wishes.

Just Hardwood Floors

Just Hardwood Floors is a father/son team with excellent work ethic that has been in the business for over 42 years! Comparing to our competitors, our quality of equipment and our attention to detail is truly what separates us from our competition. Our billing process: For ALL Installations: Material cost due upon delivery. All Jobs: Progress payment due upon completion of installation Final Payment due the last day of the job We accept Check or Cash ONLY. SPECIALS every MONTH 10-20% OFF regular PRICE .

Offers Coupon

CSLB #1045441
    Sacramento, CA
    State of California
    10/31/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

C21-Demolition & Building Moving. Professional RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL Construction Demolition: Retail / TI Demolition & Rebuilds Office & Warehouse Demolition & Construction Shopping Center / Restaurant Demolition & Construction School & Hospital Demolition & Construction Government / Military Demolition & Construction