Danmer Custom Window Coverings Sacramento

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2011

915 L St Suite C #139

Sacramento, CA 95814

We build the finest custom shutters in the world, AND we treat every customer like they were our only customer, learn more about us at http://www.danmer.com....

03/03/2016

Bonnie A.

06/30/2015

Roberta M.

Description of Work
Ordered and installed shutters in my family room to match the rest of the house.I was a bit worried since the other shutters were purchased from a company that is now out of business. But, they are an exact match. The sales associate was polite and came on time. The shutters were delivered within the time frame that was promised.

06/30/2015

Isabell L.

Description of Work
Everything went as planed. Great service!!

02/02/2015

WILLA F A.

They came and measured everything, ordered the materials and everything turned out just beautiful! I would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
Window treatment.

04/16/2013

WILLA F A.

It was excellent from the beginning to the finish. The consultant was excellent, she explained everything and called us when we had any questions. If I need shutters again in any other room, I'll be calling them back again.

Description of Work
It took 2 months because they had to do measurements and install the shutters. There were two rooms, the family room and the kitchen. One room was finished in December and the other in January.

10/23/2012

MIKE N.

Their quote was fine but we have not decided yet when to do this project. I had no problem with them. They came out, measured my windows and then sat down and gave me a price on the spot.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Danmer Custom Shutters Sacramento to put new plantation shutters on my house.

08/07/2012

MARY R.

The whole process was professionally and promptly done. The initial design specialist's visit was scheduled soon afterI contacted the company and he was most helpful in showing and describing possible options from which to choose.The shutters were installed approximately two weeks later and fit very well and add a quality look to the windows, as well as thoroughly shutting out light when desired.

Description of Work
I had five shutters installed, replacing blinds in three upstairs rooms and a narrow window adjacent to the front door.

11/15/2011

Julia A.

The work has been excellent. I have used them twice and I've been very happy. They treat you like a regular customer once you are with them. They send a designer out to figure out what you want. They also send people to follow up to make sure everything fits and you are happy with the work. They do a lot of pre-installation work; they do a lot of checking to make sure everything is correct. They send you discounts and coupons to help save you money. I wouldn't even consider using anyone else for shutters and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed plantation shutters in my family room and kitchen. Their shutters are energy efficient, which saved me money.

05/25/2011

Daniel H.

Things went very well. I liked that they came in and measured all our windows and have them on file. If we need more shutters, all we have to do is order them. It certainly expedites the process.

Description of Work
Had shutters installed in three windows.

12/12/2010

David T.

Measure and install went very well. The technicians showed up on time and was very professional and polite. The installation was trouble free.

Description of Work
Measured and installed beautiful 2 1/2 inch custom shutters on our large front window.

11/24/2010

Susan B.

Great

Description of Work
Shutters for two bedrooms.

09/21/2010

John W.

I saw them at the State Fair and gave them my information which resulted in a follow-up call. I made an appointment but the rep was late and I got a belated message on my cell from the company. There was some obviously contrived excuse for why he did not show and when I returned the call he was miraculously five minutes from my house. He arrived, did some cursory measurements and observations of the windows that we wanted shutters on and then immediately went into a sales pitch about how great his product is and how lousy the products of his competitors are. Those competitiors apparently included the shutter manufacturer that we used ten years ago and have found to be a great, durable product. He then pretends to do some calulations for a few seconds and comes up with a number that was way higher than expected. I told him so and his response was to ask me what kind of price I was expecting to pay. I also got the story that this was the last day for the State Fair special so I had to commit then and there. About five minutes after giving me the quote, he had forgotten the number and threw out a price $600 less. It was obvious that he was throwing out a big number in hopes I would not know better and then negotiate down if he had to. I did not want to play the game so politely told him that I would have to think about it. We subsequently found another shutter company recommended on Angie's List that was completely professional and straight-forward in providing a quote that was about 50% less than the price quoted by the Danmer rep. I have heard that Danmer's has a top quality product but I won't do business with a company that uses sales reps that engage in such transparently sleazy sales tactics.

Description of Work
We did not get past the stage of getting a quote.

Category window treatments

We do not have a Member from Sacramento in our database - I can not locate your record. All of our designers are professional and trained; they assist in the design of the perfect shutters specifically to fit your décor and your budget. Each custom shutter quote is based on the individual design features of the shutters selected. We aim to treat each customer just like our friends and our family. I am sorry that we could not satisfy your needs, I am pleased to know that your need did ultimately get fulfilled.

10/31/2008

SANDRA J.

The shutters are great--they look great and provide great insulation. My home's character has improved 100% since the installations. The installer is great, too!!

Description of Work
Initially they installed shutters on the five large windows in the front of my home. Later on I had shutters installed on the sliding doors and then on the back windows.

Category handyman service, window treatments

Chriswell Home Improvements

Chriswell Home Improvements, Inc. is a veteran-owned home remodeling company specializing in Green Energy roofing, exterior home coatings, siding, and windows. We also offer aluminum patio covers, HVAC, bathroom remodeling, and more! We have many financing options, as well as veteran & senior discounts, available to help make your home remodeling dreams a reality. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!

Offers by Chriswell Home Improvements on Angi
    Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

Hall's Window Center

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Offers by Hall's Window Center on Angi

Free in-home consultation
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Custom shutters, window coverings, window tratments, blinds, shades