Curb Appeal

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2011

HANDYMAN HOME & BUSINESS I am owner and do all work. ST FRANCIS HIGH SCHOOL PARENT & GRANDPARENT TEXT 916.531.1756 Call & ask if I do it. If I can not do your job, I will refer someone who can. 30 years in business...

Superior Door Service

Superior Door Service is a family owned business specializing in the repair or garage doors and automatic garage door operators. Services include general repairs and installation on all makes, usually within a day of notification.

Big Rich Hauling

Big Rich Hauling Sacramento, CA, 95811 (916) 252 9500 Big Rich Hauling provides junk removal "Big or Small we do it All" anything from a single couch, mattress, appliance to a full estate clear out. our company prides itself with deferring, on average 65% of everything we pick up to be re used by recycling or donating. The landfil is our last resort. We prefer to use transfer sorting stations to maximize recycling and minimize solid waste build up in our landfills! We also specialize in spa removal, piano removal, shed removal, and light demolition. Sacramento, CA. Call us today for free Estimate. http://bigrichhaulingca.com/

02/21/2020

Graham D.

Steve was very experienced and professional. He did great work, on time, at a great price, right on time. He offered expert input to make sure we got the outcomes we wanted.

Description of Work
We needed two locking knobs and one deadbolt lock replaced, plus a locking metal screen door removed.

Category locksmith

11/05/2018

HELENE G.

Steve was prompt and did an expert, thorough job. Fairly priced and I would use him again. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace front door knob and hardware.

10/22/2018

Angie W.

I called them to have my screen door lock fixed. It was stuck and wouldn't let me unlock or lock it. He came out and looked at the screen door lock saying he had locks with him he could replace my lock with. He did replace the lock and left. I realized after he left that the one he replaced does not lock. He said he would send me an invoice, but did not, so I called him three time telling him my lock doesn't work. He has not responded. I do not think that is very good service to take my money when the lock doesn't work and then to not respond to me. He showed unexpectedly yesterday (10/24/2018) and resolved the problem.

Description of Work
Changed Lock on Screen Door

08/03/2018

PHYLLIS M.

Wonderful! Steve was unbelievable prompt, professional and reasonable. I am thrilled to have a handyman I can trust completely!

Description of Work
my french doors were falling off hinges

Category handyman service,doors

05/22/2018

Pete H.

Steve did a great job of letting me know his availability. He's easy to talk to, knows what he's doing, and does a great job. I'll definitely be calling him again to help us out. The shelf was large, and we couldn't figure out how it was attached to the wall (old house, sometimes people do weird things to them). He worked hard to do minimal damage, and cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Built in shelf removed

04/01/2018

Stephen A.

He was able to fix a major leak in the front sprinkler valve and identied a secondary leak, and will return later with parts to fix. Completely replaced the leaky parts.

Description of Work
Sprinkler replacement

Category handyman service,irrigation systems

03/19/2018

Darren F.

It went great. The alarm system was old and malfunctioning and I hadn't used it for years. It was chiming due to dead battery and no landline connection. He was able to disconnect the internal power wires. He was very professional.

Description of Work
Disconnecting old alarm system

03/01/2018

Melissa F.

Steve was great. The problem wasn’t with the lock at all but rather with the hinges on both doors as I have an old house with old doors. He knew this right away from my description over the phone, though still did a thoughtful assessment in person. He was really knowledgeable and friendly. I could tell he has a lot of experience.

Description of Work
I had a gate that wouldn’t open and a door to my house that also wouldn’t open or lock properly. I had already had a locksmith out to fix the gate once as I thought it was a problem with the lock.

01/29/2018

Reyes G.

Spoke with him on the phone and he asked that I send him an email with detailed information on work needed and he would provide a quote. I sent the email with requested information as well as sent a follow up text letting him know that email was sent. Waited a week with no response and texted 2 more times over the next 2 weeks. Received no response to texts or email.

Description of Work
Install Lighting, Change out ceiling fan, replace door.

01/22/2018

Jessica S.

Great! Very responsive, on time, did good work and friendly as well. Already have other projects lined up for him to do.

Description of Work
Installed 3 light fixtures, ceiling fan, and fixed leaking washing machine faucet.

Category handyman service,lighting,ceiling fans