Cumex Cleaning Services

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2007

10108 Crawford Way

Sacramento, CA 95827

CUMEX Cleaning Services provide the most professional and best quality cleaning to: Residential and Commercial has ever seen in: Las Vegas, Nevada (all surrounding area). House Cleaning Services (Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly) Clean-up In and Out Janitorial Cleaning Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Window

08/21/2014

Jason M.

great the carpets looked great and they cleaned the house great !!!

Description of Work
cleaning and carpet cleaning

07/12/2014

Mike Z.

They missed a couple of spots but they came back the next day to correct those areas.

Description of Work
They did a deep cleaning on a rental that I had.

06/16/2014

Khadija O.

Fast, on time, very nice, punctual, emailed immediately, answered all questions. Did a full move out cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and house clean out ($130) with 10% discount

06/03/2014

jocelyn J.

There was trouble scheduling but once that was worked out everything went well. They did a great job!

Description of Work
Cleaned house and steam cleaned carpets

06/02/2014

Ren B.

We were extremely pleased with the 5 people crew who came in very promptly at 9 and completed the job in less than 3 hours! They cleaned our counters, our cabinets, dusted the fans, cleaned the floors and even worked some magic on the bathrooms! Even though we had a window cleaner doing the inside and outside window cleaning, they made sure it was even cleaner after they were done with the house. I am also impressed on how they cleaned the range and the vents as well as the closets. By the time they were finished, it had a nice clean smell afterwards. My realtor was also impressed as she came over an hour later. She has been in the business for awhile and she definitely will consider using them as well. Overall, as I told my wife on the phone afterwards "this was the best 200 dollars that I have spent!" I can't thank JC and his crew enough about their hard work and I hope they get a lot more business in the future!

Description of Work
Awesome awesome cleaning service! House sale cleaning done in Mather! We had a wonderful cleaning service completed by CUMEX cleaning recently. They were so great, I couldn't stop talking about them afterwards! My wife and I recently moved out of our beloved home in Mather. It is a 2222sq ft home with 3br and 2.5 bath. After a week of moving, installing new laminate floors and painting, we were really looking forward to not doing any more cleaning! We spoke with JC and he was a very kind man with a big heart. We told him how much we needed his help in cleaning and how much work it was going to be. He was super quick with his replies and phone calls. He also was very generous with his pricing. After a few dialogues and many reassurances, we entrusted him with our first home and the task of making it pretty! He cleaned the entire house with steam deep carpet cleaning service for a spectacular price! I give my highest recommendation (I usually don't do this either).

05/28/2014

Nathalie B.

They showed up an hour late. There were 3 people here cleaning for an hour and a half, and I paid them $100. I felt like they were just rushing through, and not doing a very thorough job, and after they left, I noticed that they had not even cleaned my coffee or side tables.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

05/03/2014

Bayford B.

This is the second time I have used CUMEX on the same unit. Their work is always good and responsible.

Description of Work
Completely cleaned a very dirty rental duplex except for the carpet which was just installed. Windows both sides, vinyl floors, bathroom, stove, kitchen including cabinets inside and out

05/01/2014

Marilyn I.

CUMEX has been cleaning my house for about 6 months. I moved from a townhouse in January to a home in a total different neighborhood, and CUMEX was able to immediately adjust to the new situation. They are dependable and gave me a new estimate to account for the new surroundings. Reasonable prices, clean, efficient and honest work!

Description of Work
The firm "CUMEX" is a bonded cleaning company that is dependable, honest, and efficient. I obtained this company through Angiie's List, and could not be more satisfied. They are also animal friendly, and cooperative. Their email communication is quick and efficient. I highly recommend this firm for professional, excellent cleaning practice and cooperative, rapid communication patterns.

04/30/2014

NoraLee S.

They were very efficient and completed the entire job is less than 4 hours -- 2 housecleaners and 2 people cleaning the windows. They were able to schedule us at very short notice and were very polite and professional. AND...they noticed our cat escaped as they were leaving and brought him back to the house, knocking on the door so we were sure to get him back inside. THAT's SERVICE!

Description of Work
They did a deep clean of a small 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with some extra requests taken care of. They also cleaned all the windows (inside and outside) and screens.

04/14/2014

John P.

It went very well. There was some confusion in the beginning as we had moved out of the house, but once we agreed this was not a more thorough "move out cleaning", the crew was quick, efficient, and professional.

Description of Work
cleaned 3 BR, 3.5BA house, including carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Your satisfaction is our GUARANTEE! Thanks you for the wonderful review report about our service. We will be very happy to do future business with you. Now you are a honorable member of CUMEX Cleaning Services and we offer you 10% discount at the next following cleaning services: Steam Carpet Cleaning, Windows Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pressure Cleaning and Special Price for Move In-Out; and before or after Party. Also, you can participate at our program: "Cleaning Connect" and to refer a neighbor, friend or family with us and you will receive $20 off from your next cleaning service. Sincerely, Dora E. Motta & JC Rosello.

04/11/2014

Mary P.

A few months ago I wrote a very positive review for Cumex Cleaning for a full cleaning of my house. They were so good I have since hired them for regular cleaning and have been very happy. So, when I recently searched "window washing" and Cumex turned up on the list, I hired them for this job too. Once again, I am very happy with the results, the service and the price. My 1930 era house still has original leaded glass windows which are extremely fragile and other services have refused to wash them. JC and his crew treated the windows like the valuable antiques they are, and they are now gleaming, as are all the windows throughout the house. The entire crew is friendly, thorough, considerate and efficient. I highly recommend Cumex (and wish they did yards too!).

Description of Work
Window washing and house cleaning.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

04/04/2014

Jonah P.

We have been using CUMEX cleaning for over a year and a half and I am so happy with the job that they do! Francisco has been coming with his crew every week and does a fantastic job. He is always happy, smiling, friendly and helpful. And he and his crew are extremely trustworthy. I have a large house with many stairs and 3 kids and I find that they frequently go above and beyond cleaning to organize my house. The prices are extremely reasonable. Recently I contacted JC about a deep clean. It took a few calls to schedule, but I know that his crew will show up when agreed upon. On the whole, I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Weekly House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Your satisfaction is our GUARANTEE! Thanks you for the wonderful review report about our service. We will be very happy to do future business with you. Now you are a honorable member of CUMEX Cleaning Services and we offer you 10% discount at the next following cleaning services: Steam Carpet Cleaning, Windows Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pressure Cleaning and Special Price for Move In-Out; and pre or after Party. Also, you can participate at our program: "Cleaning Connect" and to refer a neighbor, friend or family with us and you will receive $20 off from your next cleaning service. Sincerely, JC Rosello.

03/12/2014

Lisa-Marie G.

They cleaned the kitchen & appliances as well as the usual bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting. They did an excellent job on the kitchen, floors & bathrooms. My carpets were also shampooed. Personally, the dusting of wall hangings, blinds, light fixtures & appliances was the most important to me & this was their weakest area- my wooden blinds still had some dust & even a cobweb or two were left behind. Blinds & decor were not dusted w/ the attention to detail Cumex showed in other areas. Additional note: My furniture & decor was rearranged. I understand that everything won't end up exactly as it was, but there was some major redecorating & moving of furniture. However, I would give them another opportunity since the rest of their cleaning was efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
House cleaning & carpet shampooing

03/10/2014

Carol Anne O.

I have tried scheduling the work several times with the Service provider and they have been very non-responsive and are not honoring the deal.

Description of Work
Purchased $199 big deal for complete deep house cleaning plus carpet cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member name removed], Your cleaning never was scheduled because you home property is OUT of our services area and we informed your about it in preview email contact. We working very hard with all Angie's List members, for that! we have 98 "A" review, but will be impossible to do this deal, if your home is 34 miles from our office (we lost money in travel time and gasoline); also, Angie's List keep with the 50% of this deal income. Sorry. Any way, we offer you our apologize for this situation and all time future contact us directly for Best cleaning rate. Sincerely, JC Rosello

02/21/2014

MAUDE G.

Please reassign my $179 to another housekeeping outfit or refund or whatever you can do. Thank you

Description of Work
Did not show up for appointment. Didn't phone to reschedule. My calls to his number found the mailbox full.

Category house cleaning

Dear (member name removed), Your home is more big (sq./ft.) of 2,500 accepted in our Big Deal Ad. and we informed you about it in preview email contact. You don't read this detail in our Ad, before pay to Angie's List for this offer. We don't accept your negative review! Sincerely, JC Rosello

02/14/2014

Salvatore F.

Upon arrival JC and his team of two (total of 3) got to work. One person started in the kitchen and the other two in the back of the house. The person in the kitchen really went to town on cleaning the counters, appliances, and microwave. As an added touch they moved things around on the counter tops that made way more sense then where i had placed them! After all of the cleaning and dusting was complete they went to work on the floors. Finally they used the built in van steam cleaner with the long hose to do the carpets. The house looks great. I cant believe how much they got done in three hours. If you really need a deep cleaning I would recommend this team!

Description of Work
The provider did a full house cleaning to include steam cleaning the carpets in 3 rooms, the bathrooms and the kitchen. Dusted the entire house and washed all the floors.

02/13/2014

Alicia B.

Mr. JC Rosello was very nice and eager to please. He was patient with me when I couldn't schedule the cleaning right away and when we did pick a day it was raining, so we had to re-schedule. I am very pleased with the service I received from CUMEX Cleaning and am going to hire them to continue on a regular basis.

Description of Work
A deep cleaning of my entire house including carpet steam cleaning.

02/08/2014

Mary P.

JC and his crew really impressed. The first cleaning was more thorough than I expected and I really appreciate that they provide all their own cleaning materials and equipment. When I asked what I needed to do to prepare, the answer was "just open your door." I have since contracted for biweekly service and continue to be impressed. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
First house cleaning

02/07/2014

Claudia N.

I've been working very long hours for the last few years and my housework has suffered badly from it - it was getting downright depressing to have all that dirt accumulating and not be able to get to it. Since I work from my home office, I was faced with that depressing grunge all day every day. Cumex Cleaning Service showed up ready to impress me and I was definitely impressed. They cleaned from top to bottom - I don't think they missed a spec of dust. They worked quickly and efficiently and were as professional and kind and pleasant with each other as they were with me - it was a pleasure to have them here. They took special care with my fragile knick-knacks, and were relentless scrubbing the dirty floors and skirting and the 1950's tile and grout in the kitchen counters and bathroom floor. They washed down cupboards and window sills and even got to the inside of the microwave. They did an amazing job with the carpet - not a stain remains and that was beyond expectation! It will be easy to recommend them, and I have already done so. Thank you, JC and team, I'm glad to know who I can count on in the future, and I wish you much success in building your business - you deserve it.

Description of Work
Whole house deep cleaning including carpet cleaning.

02/05/2014

Michael C.

They arrived with a team of four people, and they did a good job of efficiently cleaning all contracted areas of the house. I was especially happy with the steam carpet cleaning. I would use Cumex again!

Description of Work
General House Cleaning and Carpet Steam Cleaning.

01/24/2014

Wayne K. T.

There was a crew of four who started cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen. All counters were scrubbed clean, floors scrubbed, appliances scrubbed, all rugs vacuumed, and the whole house was cleaned. This was followed by steam cleaning of all carpets. The entire house sparkled. It took about three and one half hours to do this and I felt I had to be present. When my son came to visit his first response was 'what happened to this house!!!! It is so clean!' A word of advice: This service is so busy that it will probably take two weeks to schedule them. So schedule well in advance. Also let them get back to you on their time. They lack some communication skills such as returning phone calls. But it is all worth it. For the price I would call this a great value. We plan to schedule this about every six months or so. Our house has never looked so good!

Description of Work
They washed kitchen appliances, scrubbed kitchen and bathroom floors, toilets,cleaned the entire house, and steam cleaned about 1, 000 square feet of carpet.

01/22/2014

Karen S.

A crew of 4 arrived promptly on time. They proceeded to clean and then steam cleaned the carpets. The house looked great!

Description of Work
Deep cleaned entire house and steam cleaned carpets. It is a large house with two kitchens and 3 bathrooms.

01/20/2014

Daniel or Janet S.

Although my carpet is old, there were/are only a few very small stains. None of the stains were removed or improved. An area between my bed & nightstand turned brown from whatever chemical was sprayed. I purchased their whole house deal & didn't notice until after the technician left that the carpet/steps leading from the garage to the main hall had not been cleaned. There was no mention that they would not be included. I selected this company based on their low price & a desire to support local businesses. I had much better results with Stanley Steamers.

Category carpet cleaners

01/07/2014

Ann D I.

I found Cumex Cleaning Service through Angie's list. They offered the Big Deal for $179.00 and top to bottom cleaning. AND that is exactly what they did. They made a date to come and clean and my husband got sick and they were very nice about changing the cleaning date. They were on time and got to work and made my house shine. They are wonderful people who I feel I can trust while in my home. I truly have been looking for someone to help me since my husband has been ill and God sent me Cumax who I will hopefully be using for a long time...Thank you JC, Dora and Emma...You are my new angels. Call Cumax if you want a super top to bottom clean house.

Description of Work
Cumex and his crew did everything and more. Cleaned the bathrooms head to toe, the four bedrooms, kitchen, family room, living room and halls. They vaccumed, mopped dusted, and even steam cleaned all the carpets in the rooms...They cleaned the kitchen cabinets, washed windows and binds in every room. I was amazed at the wonderful job they did...

12/29/2013

Maurine P.

Very courteous, prompt and thorough. Good attention to detail. Have used them twice so far. Plan to use them on an ongoing basis given the quality of their work. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a good housekeeping service.

Description of Work
Thorough housecleaning service for my home

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

Under Pressure Home Detailing

Great cleaning shouldn't be expensive. From windows being spotless to your regular gutter maintenance, we provide the highest quality pressure wash cleaning alongside the best deals possible. We achieve this by being an owner-operated service that is focused on only providing quality work to those around our community.

Sierra Vista Maintenance

Sierra Vista Maintenance is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in customer service, attention to detail, and the highest quality of work. We stand behind our work 100%. As an experienced cleaning service, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our trained and professional staff will perform the highest quality work at an affordable cost. All power washing is performed by highly trained and efficient staff. All roof, gutter, and downspout cleaning will be performed with the highest level of safety and precision. Our staff will provide before and after pictures of every cleaning. Our window cleaning professionals are courteous, prompt, and streak-free, wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths as they leave your windows sparkling. We have worked hard to be very highly rated by our customers and we highly value our customers. Our power washing services include an exterior home wash, patios, driveways, walkways, lawn furniture, gazebos, and much more. Our window washing services include both interior and exterior, vacuuming and cleaning tracks, wiping down frames, and washing screens. We also clean skylights and solar panels. Our gutter cleaning services include removing loose debris from the roof, cleaning gutters, clearing downspouts, and cleaning up any mess that we make. We service El Dorado Hills Ca, Folsom Ca, and the Sacramento area.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

House cleaning (Weekly, Bi-weekly & Monthly) Deep Cleaning & Move Out/In Janitorial Cleaning & Office Cleaning Carpet Cleaning Pool Cleaning Services

Laundry Service