Complete Spectrum Painting

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2015

3436 Barrington Rd

Sacramento, CA 95864

Complete Spectrum Painting is a business that performs high-end paint jobs at reasonable prices. We are detail oriented and only collect payment when our customers are completely satisfied. We do mostly residential and some commercial work. We also do sub-contracting and property management work.

11/27/2019

Mike R.

We selected Complete Spectrum after witnessing the results they performed on our neighbours house. Top class all the way. We received a quote which was in the mid range for any licensed contractor. After color selection in which they gladly offered pointers and constructive advice, work commenced mid October 2019. In a nutshell, Jeremy the owner (who also performed the work) achieved a stellar result. Compliments all around from friends and neighbors. Detailed to a fault, conscientious, thorough and clean and tidy with it. Went the extra yard where others would not. If there were a six star rating he would certainly qualify. For those considering Complete Spectrum I would heartily recommend without any reservation Furthermore, not a dollar was laid out until the job was complete and met to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Complete exterior house paint

05/02/2018

Gerald M.

Worked quick and clean. Did outstanding job.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

Category window cleaning, interior painters

01/21/2018

Amy H.

Jeremy was amazing. The project went smoothly and more quickly than I expected. We were very impressed and will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Bedroom, 2 hallways, and stairs painted. Many patch repairs needed, some major.

11/14/2017

Jolanda V.

I was very happy with Jeremy, he did a great job! He was very responsive to my e-mails and was helpful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend his services

Description of Work
The interior of my home was painted and it took about a week to complete.

10/28/2017

Nancy N.

Jeremy did an amazing job! He's very professional, detail-oriented and thorough in his work. I thought he did such a great job I've asked him to repaint my kitchen cabinets.

Description of Work
Repainted interior walls a lighter color.

09/11/2017

Natasha N.

We had a great experience with Jeremy from Complete Spectrum Painting. He was punctual, respectful, friendly, and professional. Jeremy did a great with the interior of our home. He did all of the work himself. He was very thorough and meticulous. He went above and beyond by painting the trim around our windows and touching up our baseboards!

Description of Work
We needed to have the interior of our house painted.

08/28/2017

Adair L.

He did a good job. I have him scheduled to come back tomorrow for more work.

Description of Work
I bought a deal for $439 for 1 Exterior Painter for a Day.

07/28/2017

John P.

Jeremy does the work himself rather than send a crew that might not be so concerned about the reputation of his company. He devoted 14 days to our place, in case we needed it, but the work was done well ahead of schedule. We did not change colors on the doors, stairwell, or railing; but he chose to apply primer and 2 coats anyway to provide more lasting results. He used a hopper to texture the powder room wall and it does not exactly match other walls in most of the house. But, not being a repair in an existing room, that did not hugely concern us. Jeremy spray painted the doors offsite. In addition to the painting, he also did a fabulous job on caulking the new baseboards we'd installed in our bathrooms. What a difference that made. As other customers have said, we too felt he went above and beyond for us.

Description of Work
Wanted powder room wallpaper was removed, walls textured and painted; 9 interior doors painted - 8 with fixed louvers, interior stair hand rails (wood top and metal posts) and entire stairwell painted.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

07/07/2017

Phyllis W.

They helped me pick colors, showed up a time, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house

05/13/2017

Alec D.

GREAT! He performed all tasks in a rush very well.

Description of Work
Jeremy came by my house after I bought it and painted every room in a weekend after I told him I wanted to move in. He did a great job in a rush. Would absolutely recommend

05/10/2017

Kuanwen W.

The painter spent one day in my house and told me that he could not finish it and he needs more time. He also told me that the eight hours of Angie's list deal has been reached and I need to pay him extra 60 per hour from now on. I couldn't walk away with the painting half done so I agreed. He also said that he has other jobs to take care of so he can only come when he has time. He ended up charged me 22 hours of labor. I n average, he touched up 700 sqft per day. The job was started on April 17th and he told me that it was done on April 21st. When I and my wife went to the house next day, we saw paint marks on the wall, paint drips on the hardwood floor, and a large, circular scratch on top of a wood cabinet. I called him up and asked him to come back to fix these issues. He agreed that he was too busy by other Angie's list jobs. He said he will contact me when he has time. Today is May 10th and he has not called me. I guess I need to hire another painter to clean up his mess

Description of Work
Touch up a 15 years old, three stories, 2200 sqft house. The paint looks fine but a touch up can remove the scratches here and there. My kitchen remodel contractor estimate it can be done in one day so I purchased hire a painter for a day deal through Angie's list.

Category interior painters

I apologize that you were not happy with my services. However, I believe you expectations were very unrealistic. First You wanted me to paint a three story condo touching up walls and repainting trim in 8 hours. You also wanted me to do a drywall patch in your closet. I worked an extra 3 hours the day you scheduled me and told you I would come back after working on another job to get the drywall patch, mudded, textured, and finished. I did this for 2 days after work. I then rearranged my schedule to come back on Friday just so you and your family could move in. I worked 11 more hours to get everything touched up. The picture of the hall you have is me touching up with the paint that you yourself matched. It is not my fault if it did not match perfectly. I would have painted the whole walls except I didn't have time. I also never scratched the cabinet. As for the paint on the basement level floor. As you yourself said I was just touching up. That means when someone else painted they were using the same color. Why is it just on the basement floor? I feel I had already done more than enough to accommodate you. When I told you I was booked with other jobs you threatened me with leaving me a bad review. I told you I would get over to you as soon as I had a moment to address the issues bothering you. You also tried to get me to come back out and work for free when we had already agreed on an hourly rate not a job bid. I am sorry sir I just do not respond to threats. I hope your satisfied with trying to give me a bad reputation because you didn't get what you wanted when you wanted. Trying to extort a small business owner is bad business. I wish you luck.

05/02/2017

Ashley B.

Jeremy is amazing. Best painter and painting company out there. He's prompt, professional and courteous - in addition to being a great painter. I wish there were more contractors like him. I can't say enough good things about him.

Description of Work
Interior painting of walls, baseboard and crown moulding. Exterior stucco patching, and siding painting.

Category house painters, interior painters

05/02/2017

Leah M.

I found Jeremy to be reliable, personable and hardworking. He does quality work for a reasonable price. He obviously takes great pride in his work and where needed took the additional steps of sanding, caulking and/or painting extra coats of primer to ensure a quality end result. He also repaired a number of different areas that had been previously damaged by water and/or scratched. He even managed to transform a severely scratched up bedroom door and made it look new again! During the project Jeremy worked several long days in order to get our rooms finished so we could put the house back together quickly. We were very happy with Jeremy’s work and his pleasant personality and wouldn’t hesitate to use him again. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
We hired Jeremy to paint the back (interior) of our house.

05/01/2017

ANGELA S.

Went extremely well!!! He went beyond what I expected. Did extra things for no charge.

Description of Work
Had my entire interior painted. He did a wonderful job. Very professional, punctual, honey and communicated well. Very please with the work and would hire him again.

08/10/2016

cassie A.

Jeremy with Complete Spectrum Painting did excellent work. He was meticulous, taking great pride in his work and paying attention to the smallest of details. He was reliable, responsive, efficient, and very pleasant. I will call Jeremy the next time I need a room, my fence, or the outside of my house painted. I highly recommend him for the quality of his work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Painted three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and bonus room.

07/09/2016

Chrystie S.

The job took 6 days, he used one room as the staging room so each night there was no disruption. The detail he provided was amazing. We would recommend him to anyone. We love the finish product and plan to use him again for other projects in the future.

Description of Work
Complete Spectrum Painting (Jeremy) did an amazing job. We needed all interior painted. We were looking for ideas which he provided as well. We have a two story with extra tall rooms, the living room is the height of the house making the room not easy to do. Jeremy completed all walls and baseboards. He was maticulas and very thorough. He was very prompt and completed the large job quickly. His professionalism and knowledge is what made us choose him. The finished job turned out exactly what we were looking for.

06/28/2016

Jackie B.

Jeremy was very knowledgeable about the paint required to protect our home. He gave us options and details for us to make an informed decision. This was the first time it had been painted since built in 2000 and the walls (stucco), etc. where very dry. He talked us through each procedure and offered advice and suggestions. He was very nice about extra trim work I asked him to do. They were at work on time and worked all day. They left the place as they had found it, took everything home except what we agreed to keep on our back patio, (sprayer, tarps). I also requested he work on my Father's house, which hasn't seen a paint brush in 50 years. He met with my Dad and got the job on the spot. This job required a lot or prep work on the eves and casement windows. All of which Jeremy did with great care. My Dad was very appreciative of the care given by Jeremy and his crew and you wouldn't believe the difference. I will use Jeremy for all of my painting requirements including internal and some outside painting on our cabin. His care and attention to detail are exemplary and I hope his business grows accordingly.

Description of Work
Jeremy power washed the entire one story house including the patio cover, which was not being painted. He then scraped and caulked anything need, and there was a lot. He then painted all the walls, eves and trim.

06/16/2016

John K.

Jeremy did an excellent job painting our home exterior! He paid attention to details, while communicating with us, and we are very pleased with his work. We plan on hiring him for future jobs!

Description of Work
Painted exterior of home

06/12/2016

Dean and Alice J.

It went really well. So well that my husband and I are absolutely thrilled . We have had many workers in our home and none as Good as Jeremy at Complete Spectrum Painting. He was great and took care of everything for us. Our home is beautiful ?nd he matched every door and hinge and knobs in our entire house and put new locks in everything for us. We had old wallpaper from the 60 's in kitchen and Jeremy took off and did a absolutely beautiful job. We are so pleased with his work that we would recommend him any day of the week. .treated us and our home with such respect that it was a pleasure doing business with him. I am gonna hire him to refinish my kitchen cubboards next, his work is exactly what I want. It's really nice to have someone treat your home as good as they would treat their own. I cannot wait to start my kitchen cubboards . I can't think of a thing Jeremy did that we didn't like. I have nevery been so pleased.

Description of Work
Painted entire inside of our home, took off old wallpaper in kitchen and put on Matching doors, and hinges on all doors and cubboards.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

05/24/2016

Lloyd K.

Jeremy Niccum is one of the most conscientious, hard-working professionals I have met in a long time. He is always on time, and is always willing to go that extra mile to see a smile on his customer's face. Commentary from my neighbor's as to how lovely my home looked after the painting was daily. The house was recently put up for sale, and sold within 40 days, and has closed as of May 20, 2016, garnering myself a better than reasonable profit.Use Spectrum Painting. You won't be sorry!

Description of Work
Power-washed the entire outside of the stucco home, then painted entire outside of home! Fixed backyard decking, and dry-rot on outbuildings.

Category house painters, interior painters

05/23/2016

Kim D.

Jeremy was prompt and communicated well. His price was right in line with other estimates. I chose Jeremy initially over other estimates because he presented himself in a polite and honest fashion. He continued just has he had presented. His painting was beautiful and he cleaned up after his job was completed. He even replaced some broken lceiling light rims/cans for me. Time estimate was pretty close too. I would definitely use Jeremy again!

Description of Work
Interior house painting -4 rooms, hall and doors.

Evergold Construction

Evergold Construction is a company that is committed to providing high-quality services in residential and commercial properties at an affordable price. We specialize in roofing, remodeling and a wide variety of construction services. A new company founded by Manuk and Joshua Avagyan, we have over 40 years combined experience. This is a company that is based on a solid foundation. ​ We have exceptional industry experience with deep insight into the construction business. As such, we are uniquely placed to offer you one of the best construction services in the Sacramento area of California. We take the time to understand your needs so that we are able to give 100% customer satisfaction practically every time.

Offers Coupon

Elite Window and Gutter

Elite window and gutter offers window cleaning, gutter cleaning, screen repair and new screens. We have 20 years of experience to help you with your home maintenance needs! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

D.K. Painting Co.

we work with homeowners. And subcontract with investors, general contractors and property management companies. We require no down payment for our services. payment is due in full upon satisfactory completion of work.

Check, Visa

Painting interior & exterior, pressure washing, sanding, sealing, stains & varnishes.

Wallpaper.