Clarke & Rush

Founded 1963 • With Angi since June 2005

Clarke & Rush is a Sacramento full-service contractor serving home and business owners across Northern California, since 1963. Our services include residential and commercial heating & air repair, maintenance, and replacement, and we specialize in designing, engineering and installing high-efficiency comfort systems that make homes and business more comfortable and energy efficient. We also provide custom dual-pane vinyl window and patio door installations, gutters, and solar, too. Our factory certified technicians are highly skilled masters of their craft ready to deliver top-notch service with integrity and professionalism....

Northwest Exteriors

Home improvement company specializing in window replacement, doors, patio covers, LifeRooms, sunrooms, siding, solar and HVAC Systems. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction & finest home improvement products available. We've been in business since 1995. We are Diamond Certified and are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our competitive pricing guarantee ensures we will meet or beat any competitor's written quotes. We have many different finance options available! Simply the Best...Trust Northwest!

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

Chriswell Home Improvements

Chriswell Home Improvements, Inc. is a veteran-owned home remodeling company specializing in Green Energy roofing, exterior home coatings, siding, and windows. We also offer aluminum patio covers, HVAC, bathroom remodeling, and more! We have many financing options, as well as veteran & senior discounts, available to help make your home remodeling dreams a reality. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!

Offers by Chriswell Home Improvements on Angi

11/24/2020

Eileen L.

They are excellent, Scott and Brandon was clean, efficient, and they know what they are doing. They've got integrity and they did good work.

Description of Work
They re-pipe the whole house.

Category plumbing

11/09/2018

Bruce A.

They are excellent in every way. They were by far the best priced and were very accommodating. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They installed a heating unit in my in-law quarters.

02/03/2018

CHRISTINE M.

Ray Walker, Clarke & Rush Technician, arrived at my house on time and with all the tools necessary to install a new electrical panel for my upstairs heater and A/C. I have used Clarke & Rush for 11 years and would never call another HVAC company. They really care about their customers and Ray Walker is particularly exceptional in that regard, explaining every detail of his installation and why a new electric panel was needed for our home. He went above and beyond in his helpfulness, insight and professionalism. If you need an honest, proficient and practical HVAC company -- call large & Rush -- and ask for Ray Walker. You will be one happy camper!

Description of Work
Replacement of Electrical panel for air and heat operations.

10/19/2017

Richard P.

I'd give them a satisfactory grade for the overall experience, I'd give them a "B". Our temperature is in between, we haven't had to use the new system yet. For responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism they get an "A". We will use them again regularly.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 furnaces and 2 air conditioners.

09/25/2017

Terry S.

They did a great job. They came by and fixed one of my doors. The screen was broken. It was not their fault. They took it off and replaced it.

Description of Work
They did a follow up service for my windows and door.

Category replacement windows,doors

09/22/2017

Toni E.

We've had two free follow-up services and one of those was just performed. And then we have signed up for another year of service where they come out every four months and check everything out.

Description of Work
They installed a whole new HVAC system.

09/18/2017

Peter M.

I called C&R and had an appointment made within the week. The contractor called me the day before just to reiterate what time he would be here. The work was quick, inexpensive and I have had no problems since (4 months). Tony was polite, efficient, and left no trace that he was actually there. I couldn't have asked for more. I also got a call a week ago just to ask about how my drainage system is working which was neat, they seem like they really care about customer satisfaction so I figured a positive review on here is the least I could do. Thanks very much guys and I will definitely be recommending you to my friends.

Description of Work
I had chronic drainage issues in the new home I bought only a few years ago. I tried to deal with the problem myself but eventually I realized I was getting nowhere.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! If you ever need us in the future or have any questions we are always happy to help! The review is very much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

08/21/2017

Frances O.

Our service guy Tony was nice but lacked follow through. It was tough getting on the install schedule. Once the install took place they were top notch. Cannot say enough positive things about Rusty and his crew (new duct work and whole house fan), they arrived on time, were very professional and answered all the questions I had. Same goes for Brian and Brian who blew in the insulation. They did a great job just like Rusty's team. Would highly recommend Clarke & Rush for any HVAC work a homeowner may need.

Description of Work
Had new ducts, whole house fan and additional insulation added to my home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,energy audit

Thank you for reaching out, [Member Name Removed]! So sorry that we had not promptly attended to your needs but we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will be sure to share that you are pleased with Tony and his team. If you need us for anything else, you can count on us to be there!

08/21/2017

Krisitne E.

Technician was very honest and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We are pleased to hear that your appointment went so well! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

08/16/2017

Connie V.

The installers were timely, thoughtful, and courteous. They thought they might have to make alterations to the wall because of the age of my home, but worked it out so no alterations were required. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
New HVAC heat pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We greatly appreciate the kind review and look forward to keeping your HVAC system running smoothly for many years to come!

Residential commercial industrial, governmental, institutional, dual pane windows, attic insulation, duct cleaning, boilers, chillers, air conditioners, furnaces & heaters, duct sealing, heat pumps, air filtration systems, whole house fans, ice machines, evaporative coolers, trenchless sewer, plumbing, water heaters, toilet, sink & tub and replacement, sewer line and gas line installation & repair, heat pump systems, leak detection, attic & wall.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover