Clarke & Rush

Founded 1963 • With Angi since June 2005

Clarke & Rush is a Sacramento full-service contractor serving home and business owners across Northern California, since 1963. Our services include residential and commercial heating & air repair, maintenance, and replacement, and we specialize in designing, engineering and installing high-efficiency comfort systems that make homes and business more comfortable and energy efficient. We also provide custom dual-pane vinyl window and patio door installations, gutters, and solar, too. Our factory certified technicians are highly skilled masters of their craft ready to deliver top-notch service with integrity and professionalism....

A Wiseman's Home Improvement Inc

A Wiseman's Home Improvement Inc

It is important to hire a contractor you trust. We will never perform substandard work or overcharge. Customer service and quality work are our number one priorities. Make the wise choice, and go with Wiseman Home Improvement for your home improvement needs. Additional email - info@wisemanimprovement.com.

11/24/2020

They are excellent, Scott and Brandon was clean, efficient, and they know what they are doing. They've got integrity and they did good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-pipe the whole house.

CATEGORY plumbing

11/09/2018

They are excellent in every way. They were by far the best priced and were very accommodating. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a heating unit in my in-law quarters.

02/03/2018

Ray Walker, Clarke & Rush Technician, arrived at my house on time and with all the tools necessary to install a new electrical panel for my upstairs heater and A/C. I have used Clarke & Rush for 11 years and would never call another HVAC company. They really care about their customers and Ray Walker is particularly exceptional in that regard, explaining every detail of his installation and why a n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Electrical panel for air and heat operations.

10/19/2017

I'd give them a satisfactory grade for the overall experience, I'd give them a "B".  Our temperature is in between, we haven't had to use the new system yet.  For responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism they get an "A".  We will use them again regularly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 furnaces and 2 air conditioners.

09/25/2017

They did a great job. They came by and fixed one of my doors. The screen was broken. It was not their fault. They took it off and replaced it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a follow up service for my windows and door.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

Residential commercial industrial, governmental, institutional, dual pane windows, attic insulation, duct cleaning, boilers, chillers, air conditioners, furnaces & heaters, duct sealing, heat pumps, air filtration systems, whole house fans, ice machines, evaporative coolers, trenchless sewer, plumbing, water heaters, toilet, sink & tub and replacement, sewer line and gas line installation & repair, heat pump systems, leak detection, attic & wall.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover