Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since June 2005

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

Official Pest Prevention

Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control and insect control for cockroaches, ants, wasps, and more. Our rodent control service takes care of rat and mice in your attic and insulation, and we even offer bird and wildlife removal for everything from pigeons to possums. Call today for a free estimate, and make Official Pest Prevention your official pest control company.

EcoTech Pest Management Inc

At EcoTech Pest Management Inc. we strive to give quality service at a reasonable price. We have extensive experience and knowledge in Commercial, Residential, and Agricultural pest control. We continue to work hard to stay up to date on new effective technologies and treatment methods in the industry. We have extensive experience in servicing and implementing a LEED certification Integrated Pest Management Program (IPM Program) for our commercial customers. Ecotech Pest Management Inc. is committed to doing whatever it takes to provide the best service possible to each and every one of our customers. We offer a broad range of quality services for our customers to choose from, making us the only company you need to solve all of your pest problems. Our home base office is in Sacramento County, but we also service Placer County, Yolo County, and San Joaquin County. Over 20 Years experience in the industry. We are an all inclusive pest control company. Additional contact name - Kyle Abrahamson.

Nighthawk Home Inspections

Nighthawk Home Inspections is a Veteran owned Home Inspection business servicing Placer, Sacramento, Yuba and Nevada Counties. Our inspectors are trained to be familiar with a wide variety of situations. We believe that consumers have the right to expect the highest standards of thoroughness, fairness and effectiveness from their home inspector. Our reports are very detailed and thorough, yet written in plain language that is easy to read. We have an option for price estimates that includes some additional coverage's.

03/23/2018

Chris is our go to guy. We signed a contract for a year of treatments. They are working very closely with us and are going above and beyond to make sure the issue is resolved.

Description of Work
They sprayed our house for a flea problem about a week ago, but they came back out because we still had problems. They were able to determine we also have carpet beatles.

09/25/2017

I was very pleased with the first visit. As a result, I decided to sign up for every other month preventative visits.

Description of Work
I hired Clark the first time in 2009 because I found cockroaches.

Category pest control,home inspection

09/21/2017

We've used them for years and continue to use them.

Description of Work
Pest control

08/03/2017

I've seen with them for 11 something years.

Description of Work
They come every three or four months to check the termite stations.

04/21/2017

Everything is well! I can always depend on Eric to take care of my Pest control needs. He's extremely professional and courteous. When I moved, I was so thrilled to know, I would not lose him. Such a great guy! When I moved to my new home, Eric prayed inside my house and out, and dusted the webs down for me.

Description of Work
Sprayed for bugs, dusted the cobwebs down. Normal routine.

Category pest control

Pest control - insect, spider & rodent, bird & bat exclusion, bed bug heat remediation, structural fumigation, termite control, monitoring & repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available, American Express