Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since June 2005

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

P L Landscaping

Nighthawk Home Inspections

Nighthawk Home Inspections is a Veteran owned Home Inspection business servicing Placer, Sacramento, Yuba and Nevada Counties. Our inspectors are trained to be familiar with a wide variety of situations. We believe that consumers have the right to expect the highest standards of thoroughness, fairness and effectiveness from their home inspector. Our reports are very detailed and thorough, yet written in plain language that is easy to read. We have an option for price estimates that includes some additional coverage's.

Table Mountain Home Inspection

A professional and thorough home inspection gives you peace of mind when making one of the biggest purchases of your life. Table Mountain Home Inspection is responsive, trained in National inspection standards and provides a unique guarantee. We will document our inspection in a high quality, web based report complete with expandable high resolution photos and videos. While our reports are clear and easy to understand, we will take all the time you need to answer all your questions. Give Table Mountain Home Inspection the opportunity to give you the confidence your need to make such a significant purchase. Www.tablemountainhomeinspection.com

Offers by Table Mountain Home Inspection on Angi

03/23/2018

KATHLEEN G.

Chris is our go to guy. We signed a contract for a year of treatments. They are working very closely with us and are going above and beyond to make sure the issue is resolved.

Description of Work
They sprayed our house for a flea problem about a week ago, but they came back out because we still had problems. They were able to determine we also have carpet beatles.

09/25/2017

GAIL M.

I was very pleased with the first visit. As a result, I decided to sign up for every other month preventative visits.

Description of Work
I hired Clark the first time in 2009 because I found cockroaches.

Category pest control,home inspection

09/21/2017

Ted G.

We've used them for years and continue to use them.

Description of Work
Pest control

08/03/2017

Susie L.

I've seen with them for 11 something years.

Description of Work
They come every three or four months to check the termite stations.

04/21/2017

Carlotta G.

Everything is well! I can always depend on Eric to take care of my Pest control needs. He's extremely professional and courteous. When I moved, I was so thrilled to know, I would not lose him. Such a great guy! When I moved to my new home, Eric prayed inside my house and out, and dusted the webs down for me.

Description of Work
Sprayed for bugs, dusted the cobwebs down. Normal routine.

03/13/2017

Roselyn A.

They took care of the problem but it returned in about a month. We called and they returned and tried something else--everything seems good now. No ants inside! We signed up for the bimonthly service.

Description of Work
Ants invaded our kitchen and bathroom.

02/21/2017

Christine B.

They do their job and we do not see any bugs.

Description of Work
Spraying for spiders and pests.

02/21/2017

Christine B.

Have not had pests and they do a good job.

Description of Work
Spraying for spiders and other pests.

08/26/2015

Adrienne C.

Clark was timely and so was the subcontractor that did the actual work of sealing openings on the roof and vents. Clark staff replaced rubber on bottom of garage doors. I would recommend them to anyone else with rats coming into the house. They also recommended trimming trees back to prevent rodents from jumping onto the roof from the trees.

Description of Work
They did inspection for rats. They did the ID of entry points and sealing entry points.

09/24/2014

Helen Q.

He told me he could rat-proof the house, but he said he wanted to change all the vents, because my house is 75 years old and the mice could get in there. They fixed everything and then put traps in the attic. When he comes out he checks the traps and did find rats up there. Right now there are none, but as soon as it gets cold I will have him go up there and look and set the traps again. Then, whenever I hear noises I call them and make them come out. Considering how much I pester them, I think their price is fair. They spent probably a whole afternoon here with three men working when they rat-proofed my house.

Description of Work
I have had Clark Pest Control for a long, long time. I was having trouble with rats in my attic so they came and inspected my house and roof. They were last here about two weeks ago to do regular spraying and to clean all the cobwebs off my screens. The kid who came out also asked me if I was hearing any rat noise in my attic.

Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since June 2005

4750 Beloit Dr

Sacramento, CA 95838

Pest control - insect, spider & rodent, bird & bat exclusion, bed bug heat remediation, structural fumigation, termite control, monitoring & repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available, American Express