Chipman Relocation & Logistics

Founded 1939 • With Angi since June 2010

Since 1939 the Chipman family continues to own and operate a reputable moving company, providing reliable moving and storage services to corporate and residential clients worldwide. We started with one truck, one warehouse, and a family commitment to being the best mover in the industry. Today, Chipman Relocation & Logistics is a full service mover employing more than 250 people, with 8 locations on the West coast. We have developed the experience and the relationships with agents all over the world that allow Chipman to provide the finest door to door, domestic and international relocation services available. Each year, thousands of people from both major corporations and the private sector experience the Chipman difference....

Yolo Transfer

Yolo Transfer is a full service moving company, we offer packing, unpacking, piano moving, college move out specials, long distance and local moves at a competitive price. Sometimes move out and move in dates don't line up, thats okay because we also offer professional and secure storage in our 20,000 sq/ft warehouse. We will meet all your moving needs in a professional, courteous, timely manner with respect and understanding for how stressful a move can be. Our goal is to make you feel stress free and to enjoy your move as much as possible. Our estimators and move coordinators are available any time for any questions or changes that may arise during your moving process. All employees are fulltime and background checked, we DO NOT use day laborers or contractors. As an agent for Stevens Worldwide Van Lines we recently recieved their first ever National agent of the month award. Family owned and opperated since 1973. Contact us today for a free estimate and make your next move, your best move.

Offers by Yolo Transfer on Angi
Fargo Van Lines

TRUST US WITH ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS Fargo Van Lines is a team of moving industry professionals that guarantees the easiest and most affordable relocation possible. We take care of all the research and pre-screening processes to ensure your move is risk-free, efficient, and satisfactory. Please call us to schedule your appointment today: (415) 610-4771 We are a full service licensed moving company for your local, long distance, commercial, auto-transport, and corporate needs.

Make Your Move Folsom

My name is Kevin and I am the owner of Make Your Move Folsom. I have built my business on 13 years of dedicated service. Yes, walking the walk everyday, year after year. Moving may seem like a simple task just like throwing a football, but not everyone is Tom Brady. My experience proves to me that actually very few people meet my standards, or should I say, done what I have. We exceed state minimums for insurance and provide 100% FULL VALUE coverage with -No Deductible-free of charge. So yes, I trust my crew. I am extremely concerned about their performance and character because not only your money, but my money is on the line, as it should be. I have spent seven years on the back of a truck every single day as well as another five running a proven and successful business simply because I enjoy helping people and making them happy. We are a family run business and truly care about making a difference in the moving industry. Trying to establish ourselves as a company you will tell your friends and family about for future moves to create a family type relationship. 75% of our business is repeat and referred customers, so we hope you will consider giving us a chance to take some of the stress out of the moving experience by booking your move with us.

Offers by Make Your Move Folsom on Angi

06/21/2014

It was the best and smoothest move we've ever had.in the last 30 years. Chipman Relocation Services works a bit differently than all the other movers because they base their price on volume (cubic feet of space) the load takes plus the cost of various boxes required, instead of the gross weight of the load. Brian Essary, the estimator arrived on time to do the estimate using a tablet device. When ...

Description of Work
Chipman performed a full pack (packed everything for us) and then moved us from Sun City Roseville, CA to Lincoln, Nebraska, 1510 miles away.

05/22/2014

The job went perfectly. They were professional and got it done quick. They were very careful with what they did and nothing was broken.

Description of Work
I used Chipman Relocations for moving.

05/15/2014

Annette Davidson was very professional and promptly sent me an estimate by email. In the meantime, I was contacted by someone else from Chipman twice. That person was rather disparaging of the company I elected to use. I found that behavior to be somewhat unprofessional.

Description of Work
This company was recommended by my loan broker. Annette Davidson came to the house promptly and gave me a reasonable estimate that day. This was my first estimate. I got three others, and elected to go with another company with a strong A rating on Angies list, a company that gave me a "not to exceed" price less than Chipman.

01/28/2013

Awesome folks! Best moving experience of my adult life (15 moves).

Description of Work
Some packing and complete loading/unloading of 4 BR house from CA to FL.

Category moving companies

We perform 300-400 individual moves per month, specializing in commercial office relocations, project management, corporate and residential moves. Local and long distance moving, storage, packing & crating, office relocations, modular furniture installation, warehousing, transportation, logistics.