California State Plastering

Founded 1996 •

4132 Astoria St

Sacramento, CA 95838

We pride ourselves on being the best option for our customers, our staff has a great commitment with each client and we give our best effort in each job as if it were our own home. Throughout the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in the industry that is already very competitive, we are committed to our purposes and our customers so they are happy and satisfied with our work....

stucco (4)home builder (2)

05/05/2021

The owner Jaime showed up on time he was very professional he gave me his business card and he went to work right away, when he was finished I couldn’t believe how different it looked from start to finish you would have never even known that there was a hole there. This gentleman knows his craft. I would highly recommend him for all of your plastering needs I give him five stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👍🏻😁

Description of Work
Repaired stucco on house

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

Review for California State Plastering - 4132 Astoria St, Sacramento, CA - 39320337

10/11/2020

restucco our house

Description of Work
Jaime did a great job. I called him on a Friday, to get a quote and he came out the same day to give me a quote. He very professional and I was very happy with the quality of work he did.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/05/2020

This company was not chosen

Description of Work
Replace tongue & grove with stucco

Category home builders,stucco

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/12/2020

plaster second story of garage and color coat house and garage

Description of Work
Jaime was quick to come and quote the job. Once hired was quick to start the job. We had a communication problem on something that I wanted done but it was quickly resolved. Once the job was started there was someone on site every day but Sunday and the holiday. Jaime was also on site on the max workdays. I always appreciate the owner of the business working with his crew. He did everything that was asked of him. The final product looks great !

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

06/23/2020

Great. Very responsive. Very much on time. They were hauling the trash, buckets, paper and all of that stuff the last time I was on site, which was two days ago.

Description of Work
Built a new house with stuko exterior, carports including foam decorative trims

Category home builders

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

Commercial and Residential Stucco Color, Acrylic Design Color, Tree Care Services, Window Repair, and Stucco Texturing