California State Plastering

Founded 1996

We pride ourselves on being the best option for our customers, our staff has a great commitment with each client and we give our best effort in each job as if it were our own home. Throughout the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in

2022 Super Service Award

stucco (5)plastering (3)home builder (2)interior painting (1)

10/05/2022

Glenda M.

Work was done quickly and it looks great. Would not be able to tell that a door was there. Stucco was seamless to the older stucco on the rest of the house. Great job!!

Description of Work
Needed stucco work done where there was a door.

Work Completed On 10/05/2022

08/29/2022

Teresa S.

This company did an excellent job on my stucco repair. They were very responsive to my request and did the job and an excellent and timely manner. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Stucco repair

Category plastering

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

04/08/2022

Karen B.

Jaime excels at responsiveness. Within 24 hours he came to my house 3 times: first to provide an estimate to fix the problem, then to apply the first patch and again to apply the final coat. He mixed the paint color in the plaster so I may not need to repaint the patched area! By comparison, the other company I called requested photos of the problem - never heard back from them.

Description of Work
I had a hole in a plastered area that needed to be patched.

Category plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

01/07/2022

Paul S.

Excellent. Jaime and his team did an excellent job and were very responsive to our questions and any concerns we had. Jaime has incredible experience and it shows with the final product - excellent finish. The cost was also very reasonable.

Description of Work
Re-stuccoing of our back three sides of our home.

Category plastering

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

05/05/2021

Kami H.

The owner Jaime showed up on time he was very professional he gave me his business card and he went to work right away, when he was finished I couldn’t believe how different it looked from start to finish you would have never even known that there was a hole there. This gentleman knows his craft. I would highly recommend him for all of your plastering needs I give him five stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👍🏻😁

Description of Work
Repaired stucco on house

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

Review for California State Plastering - 4132 Astoria St, Sacramento, CA - 39320337

10/11/2020

James D.

restucco our house

Description of Work
Jaime did a great job. I called him on a Friday, to get a quote and he came out the same day to give me a quote. He very professional and I was very happy with the quality of work he did.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/05/2020

Robert W.

This company was not chosen

Description of Work
Replace tongue & grove with stucco

Category home builders, stucco

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/12/2020

Dan B.

plaster second story of garage and color coat house and garage

Description of Work
Jaime was quick to come and quote the job. Once hired was quick to start the job. We had a communication problem on something that I wanted done but it was quickly resolved. Once the job was started there was someone on site every day but Sunday and the holiday. Jaime was also on site on the max workdays. I always appreciate the owner of the business working with his crew. He did everything that was asked of him. The final product looks great !

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

06/23/2020

Rackesh S.

Great. Very responsive. Very much on time. They were hauling the trash, buckets, paper and all of that stuff the last time I was on site, which was two days ago.

Description of Work
Built a new house with stuko exterior, carports including foam decorative trims

Category home builders