Better Home Repair Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2007

Better Home Repair, Inc. Is a full service Commercial & residential building maintenance and repair company. Commercial clients are billed on a net 30. Sacto county # 633630. Business lic # 336932. We are fully insured, and you can e-mail us @ bhrepairinc@aol.com. for a 20% new customer discount for Angie's list customers! Ph# 916-362-3514, fax (530) 620-7380. mobile # 916-804-6683. As always, free estimates. Better Business Bureau Accreddited with an "A" rating....

Joe has been specializing in all types of plumbing for over 6 years. Give him a call today for your free estimate.

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

05/19/2010

Never got a reply. Left an email from Angie's list and never had anyone even acknowledge email. Don't advertise if you cannot do something as simple as emailing a potential customer back. Horrible

Description of Work
None performed

03/06/2010

I hired Michael in late December to install my countertops. I had originally given him good ratings on Angies list because he was on time, efficient and reasonably priced. My issue now is with follow up. The piping to the sink started to leak and the caulking around the sink is starting to come apart. Now i understand that sometimes things like this are unavoidable and i do not blame Better Home R...

Description of Work
Installation of laminate countertops, sink, garbage disposal and faucets.

02/27/2010

I called 2/23/2010. Michael said he would look at job and give estimate on 2/24/2010. He did not show up and did not return phone messages. He wasted my day and time.

Description of Work
No service

02/01/2010

I called with a request for a minor repair (reseat sink trim, repair faucet leak) on 1/28/10. We set up a 3pm service on 1/29. Chelsea called back a few minutes later to say that she'd made an error, and the 3pm time wasn't available. We agreed on 4pm, with the understanding that he might get there earlier. Because of time commitments on my end, I asked to be contacted if there were any delays on ...

Description of Work
No services were performed.

01/27/2010

They were on time and prompt. If there were any questions or if they were a delay I always got a phone call from them, letting me know what was going on. They were quick, efficient and got the job done in lesser time than they had anticipated. I told them that I wanted the work to be done before Christmas and they did everything they could to make sure that it was done before Christmas.

Description of Work
They installed countertop, garbage disposal and sink and faucet.

Category home builders

Commercial, residential, property management, hoa's, pest reports, complete building maintenance and repair, remodels, restorations, renovations new construction & handyman division.