BENNING CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

Fully licensed and insured General Contractor. Residential and Commercial Construction and Remodel work. Making customers happy since 2002....

America's Dream HomeWorks Is A Family-Owned Full Service Home Improvement Contractor In California Offering Complete Home Remodeling Services. We Help Homeowners And Property Owners With All Of Their Home Improvement Needs. With The Professional Knowledge And Vast Resources, We Are Able To Provide Our Customers With The Best Products, Unmatched Customer Service And Affordable Prices. Secondary Phone: Secondary 916.739.0996

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

We are still open during the pandemic!.... And eager to serve you! Solid General Construction is a small company that accepts medium to large residential projects. We are a Mom and Pop shop who's goal is to get your construction or remodeling project done quickly and professionally. We keep a tight schedule and a high standard. We can assist you with room additions, accessory dwelling units, full home remodels, bathrooms, siding, decks, flooring, paint, tile, you name it and we can do it!. Building things with family and earning a solid living, SGC thinks that's a great way to live. Give us a holler! Text messages welcome since we are always working!

05/16/2016

I called a Monday morning to set an appt for a designer and contractor to come to my house. I am looking to remodel my kitchen. I spoke with a lady (didn't get her name) and she was going call me back once she looked at the schedule for the contractor. I waited all day Monday with no call back. I waited all day Tuesday still no call back. I figured, hey everyone gets busy and forgets from time to ...

Description of Work
nothing

Category home remodeling

Sorry for the communication problems [Member Name Removed]. We aim to please each and everyone of our clients and give everyone the same level of quality service. I hope you were able to find a team that you are happy with and they were able to accommodate you with your project. Thanks for the warm wishes of continued success. Respectfully, Eric Benning

04/23/2015

Description of Work
The job was a complete remodel of our kitchen. It went perfectly. The professionalism and quality of the work I dare say is unsurpassed. They completed the work on time and their workers were of the first quality.

02/11/2015

Description of Work
installed 4 ceiling fans

Category home remodeling

Kitchen and Bath Remodels New construction and additions Service and Repair work