BENNING CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

960 Fulton Avenue

Sacramento, CA 95825

Fully licensed and insured General Contractor. Residential and Commercial Construction and Remodel work. Making customers happy since 2002.

05/16/2016

Delfina W.

I called a Monday morning to set an appt for a designer and contractor to come to my house. I am looking to remodel my kitchen. I spoke with a lady (didn't get her name) and she was going call me back once she looked at the schedule for the contractor. I waited all day Monday with no call back. I waited all day Tuesday still no call back. I figured, hey everyone gets busy and forgets from time to time so I call them back. The guy who answered said everyone is in meeting but someone will call me back. Finally I got a call back and spoke with another lady, she had totally wrong info of what I wanted done but hey, new person so no biggie right... I again explained what I wanted and we set a appt for the following week. Then on Wednesday I get a call back saying they are just "too busy" to come to my house and give an estimate and asked if I can come into their office... I said "no, don't you need to see my space to know what we can do. Can we reschedule". She then put me on hold for about 5+ mins, when she came back she said "I'm sorry, we are just too busy, Eric said if you want to do busy with us you have to come into the office" to which I replied, "no thanks I will find another contractor that came make time, I wish your company continued success that you can just turn away potential clients. Have a good day" so unprofessional from start to finish. I would NOT recommend this company.

Description of Work
nothing

Category home remodeling

Sorry for the communication problems [Member Name Removed]. We aim to please each and everyone of our clients and give everyone the same level of quality service. I hope you were able to find a team that you are happy with and they were able to accommodate you with your project. Thanks for the warm wishes of continued success. Respectfully, Eric Benning

04/23/2015

John H.

Description of Work
The job was a complete remodel of our kitchen. It went perfectly. The professionalism and quality of the work I dare say is unsurpassed. They completed the work on time and their workers were of the first quality.

02/11/2015

James F.

Description of Work
installed 4 ceiling fans

Ouzts Construction

Simply Designed by Rosie

Specializes in Interior Design and staging. I am available to do simple tasks or large rooms depending on your budget. With boho, contemporary, mid century, and vintage ideas. I can bring any room to life!

Amsterdam Woodworks

We are based out of the beautiful town of Folsom, located in northern California. Our stream line specialty is custom built kitchens, however, we also specialize in the design and custom creations of all woodwork related services including but not limited to closets, entertainment centers, offices, furniture, and crown molding. Our master engineer and designer hand crafts and installs every piece of wood used in every job we commit to. All of our designs are one of a kind creations which are molded to our individual clients’ requests and specifications. We are here not only to provide creativity and imagination, but to fulfill the personal imagination of our clients. Additional web - www.amsterdamwoodworks.com. Award winning.

Kitchen and Bath Remodels New construction and additions Service and Repair work