Bates Constuction Company

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2010

We specialize in remodeling and building of homes, kitchens, bathrooms, room additions, decking, pergolas, swimming pools, game rooms, detached rooms, custom pool houses. We also do Bobcat work. We are a family-owned and operated business. Contact us today and we can send you our newsletter featuring our projects...

Essential Electric

America's Advantage Remodeling

We believe that you deserve Expert-Design, Financial Flexibility, Uncompromising Craftsmanship to deliver a Memorable Home Improvement Experience. Call us for your Free Estimate today!

Northwest Exteriors

Home improvement company specializing in window replacement, doors, patio covers, LifeRooms, sunrooms, siding, solar and HVAC Systems. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction & finest home improvement products available. We've been in business since 1995. We are Diamond Certified and are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Our competitive pricing guarantee ensures we will meet or beat any competitor's written quotes. We have many different finance options available! Simply the Best...Trust Northwest!

06/11/2014

They were excellent.

Description of Work
They did generally remodeling.

Category remodeling

02/10/2014

It was awesome and totally fantastic! Even if it cost a ton, they were very nice and polite. I definitely will use them again. My husband got the bill but he wasn't okay about it. They were honest and trustworthy, and I appreciated that. They were very effective in what they do, their knowledge was just extreme, and they were just a joy to work with. Despite what's going on wrong with your house, ...

Description of Work
Our dryer blew a fuse and Bates Construction Company came in and fixed it quickly.

Category appliance repair,electrician

09/25/2011

The overall process went very well. The sunroom now has a permit. Randy always answered all my questions. He was courteous, showed up on time & he provided excellent customer service during the entire permit process.

Description of Work
A sun room needed a permit. I had Bates Construction to provide drawings of the sunroom to obtain a permit. Also, Randy from Bates Construction was there to meet with the inspection.

Category sunrooms

06/16/2011

He upped the amperage and put in a new line. He explained everything that he was going to do. He also suggested certain things that I could do to make sure that I didn't run into any problems. He was great. I will be using him again to install ceiling lights in my kitchen.

Description of Work
I used Bates Construction Company to re-wire my kitchen because I was having a problem with the circuit tripping all the time.

Category electrician,lighting

10/05/2010

Wiring in kitchen did not allow us to use multiple appliances at the same time and circuits to room with computers were not grounded. Randy explained what and how the work would proceed so we had a clear understanding of what and when work was to be done. The work was done with efficiency and a minimum of disruption to our normal household routine. Randy and his crew did an excellent job of cleani...

Description of Work
Replaced circuit breaker panel and upgraded electrical wiring. Grounded circuits in kitchen and computer rooms. Added circuit in kitchen to allow use of multiple appliances at the same time.

Category electrician

Remodeling and building of homes, kitchens, bathrooms, room additions, decking, pergolas, swimming pools, game rooms, detached rooms, custom pool houses. We also do Bobcat work.