Bates Constuction Company

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2010

PO Box 41544

Sacramento, CA 95841

We specialize in remodeling and building of homes, kitchens, bathrooms, room additions, decking, pergolas, swimming pools, game rooms, detached rooms, custom pool houses. We also do Bobcat work. We are a family-owned and operated business. Contact us today and we can send you our newsletter featuring our projects...

06/11/2014

Sharen T.

They were excellent.

Description of Work
They did generally remodeling.

Category remodeling

02/10/2014

Jeremiah C.

It was awesome and totally fantastic! Even if it cost a ton, they were very nice and polite. I definitely will use them again. My husband got the bill but he wasn't okay about it. They were honest and trustworthy, and I appreciated that. They were very effective in what they do, their knowledge was just extreme, and they were just a joy to work with. Despite what's going on wrong with your house, it makes it a pleasant experience. It's not their fault how much things cost, but they are definitely competitive.

Description of Work
Our dryer blew a fuse and Bates Construction Company came in and fixed it quickly.

Category appliance repair, electrician

09/25/2011

Hedda K.

The overall process went very well. The sunroom now has a permit. Randy always answered all my questions. He was courteous, showed up on time & he provided excellent customer service during the entire permit process.

Description of Work
A sun room needed a permit. I had Bates Construction to provide drawings of the sunroom to obtain a permit. Also, Randy from Bates Construction was there to meet with the inspection.

Category sunrooms

06/16/2011

Buster S.

He upped the amperage and put in a new line. He explained everything that he was going to do. He also suggested certain things that I could do to make sure that I didn't run into any problems. He was great. I will be using him again to install ceiling lights in my kitchen.

Description of Work
I used Bates Construction Company to re-wire my kitchen because I was having a problem with the circuit tripping all the time.

Category electrician, lighting

10/05/2010

Buster S.

Wiring in kitchen did not allow us to use multiple appliances at the same time and circuits to room with computers were not grounded. Randy explained what and how the work would proceed so we had a clear understanding of what and when work was to be done. The work was done with efficiency and a minimum of disruption to our normal household routine. Randy and his crew did an excellent job of cleaning up at the completion of the job. He then walked us through the completed job so we clearly understood everything that was done. Overall an excellent job!

Description of Work
Replaced circuit breaker panel and upgraded electrical wiring. Grounded circuits in kitchen and computer rooms. Added circuit in kitchen to allow use of multiple appliances at the same time.

Category electrician

A.I.O buildings inc.

A.I.O Buildings Inc. is a locally owned and family run business with over 10 years of experience. We specialize in framing ONLY at this time. Professional, efficient, clean and easy going! We won't leave until the job is done right! Feel free to contact us at any time at (916) 919 - 0842. Thank you for considering A.I.O Buildings Inc. for your framing needs

Colins Landscape and Concrete

We can take care of all of your concrete and masonry needs.

California Exteriors Inc

Remodeling and building of homes, kitchens, bathrooms, room additions, decking, pergolas, swimming pools, game rooms, detached rooms, custom pool houses. We also do Bobcat work.