Bates Constuction Company

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2010

We specialize in remodeling and building of homes, kitchens, bathrooms, room additions, decking, pergolas, swimming pools, game rooms, detached rooms, custom pool houses. We also do Bobcat work. We are a family-owned and operated business. Contact us today and we can send you our newsletter featuring our projects...

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Financing Available. Additional phone numbers: - (916) 791-9170 (510) 498-5987, (925) 828-5789 & (650) 573-0256. Save $75 per window & $150 per door.

California Energy Consultant Service

California Energy Consultant Service is one of the largest door and window replacement companies in Sacramento, CA. We cater to all your needs and concerns by offering you superior quality windows and doors. Choose the best from our wide selection of Sacramento windows, doors and siding to give your existing residential or commercial space a new and improved look. Our foundation is based on honesty, integrity, and the commitment to a job worthy of repeat business and referrals. We strive to serve all our clients with the finest quality replacement doors, windows and siding. At California Energy Consultant Service, we understand your requirements and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. By installing our stylish and ergonomically viable windows and doors, you can drastically improve the appearance of your home or office. We take pride in being the best window replacement company in Sacramento, helping you to increase your property value and save money on your energy costs. Here at California Energy Consultant Service, we have been providing outstanding products and services to the Sacramento area for nearly 30 years. Our highly skilled professional staff is dedicated to matching the right products to your needs, and making sure that the job is done on time and on budget. We are highly committed to helping our customers get the best possible services so that they get value for their hard-earned money. It is our firm belief that our customers are our most important assets, and that’s why we look forward to building a long-term relationship with you. We are proud to say that our client base is full of referrals and repeat business. For years, we have consistently maintained an excellent reputation in the Sacramento door and window replacement industry, and we continue to deliver highly dependable products and services. California Energy Consultant Service - Address: 11367 Trade Center Dr Ste 115, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 Tel: (916) 852-8132

06/11/2014

They were excellent.

Description of Work
They did generally remodeling.

Category remodeling

02/10/2014

It was awesome and totally fantastic! Even if it cost a ton, they were very nice and polite. I definitely will use them again. My husband got the bill but he wasn't okay about it. They were honest and trustworthy, and I appreciated that. They were very effective in what they do, their knowledge was just extreme, and they were just a joy to work with. Despite what's going on wrong with your house, ...

Description of Work
Our dryer blew a fuse and Bates Construction Company came in and fixed it quickly.

Category appliance repair,electrician

09/25/2011

The overall process went very well. The sunroom now has a permit. Randy always answered all my questions. He was courteous, showed up on time & he provided excellent customer service during the entire permit process.

Description of Work
A sun room needed a permit. I had Bates Construction to provide drawings of the sunroom to obtain a permit. Also, Randy from Bates Construction was there to meet with the inspection.

Category sunrooms

06/16/2011

He upped the amperage and put in a new line. He explained everything that he was going to do. He also suggested certain things that I could do to make sure that I didn't run into any problems. He was great. I will be using him again to install ceiling lights in my kitchen.

Description of Work
I used Bates Construction Company to re-wire my kitchen because I was having a problem with the circuit tripping all the time.

Category electrician,lighting

10/05/2010

Wiring in kitchen did not allow us to use multiple appliances at the same time and circuits to room with computers were not grounded. Randy explained what and how the work would proceed so we had a clear understanding of what and when work was to be done. The work was done with efficiency and a minimum of disruption to our normal household routine. Randy and his crew did an excellent job of cleani...

Description of Work
Replaced circuit breaker panel and upgraded electrical wiring. Grounded circuits in kitchen and computer rooms. Added circuit in kitchen to allow use of multiple appliances at the same time.

Category electrician

Remodeling and building of homes, kitchens, bathrooms, room additions, decking, pergolas, swimming pools, game rooms, detached rooms, custom pool houses. We also do Bobcat work.