BALDWIN CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since January 2011

Elevated Painting LLC

Joshua's Painting Service

My name is Josh, owner of Joshua's Painting Service. I have been painting for the majority of my life, with my dad as a kid until now. I'm blessed to be able to say I truly love what I do. I enjoy being a painting contractor. Whether you are an excited homeowner wanting to make their home new again, a realtor looking to make a client happier or a property manager sprucing up an old building. No matter the job, big or small, I am there every step of the way with my employees throughout the process. Whether I am giving free estimates, suggestions on colors, doing the drywall and stucco repairs or replacing dry rotted boards I AM there. Every day, every step of the way. I take great pride in all that I do but especially in my prep work. Without good prep work the finished product won't hold up. But of course my favorite part has to be the finished product, seeing a home or business transform into somebody's dream is always the best! My promise to you, my prospective customer, is to always be there to answer my phone, be on time, and do exactly what I said I would do for the price I said I would do it for. I know if I do these few things I will always be in business, always be busy and always have satisfied customers.

12/17/2016

Amazing! We were very pleased with Bruce and his entire team.

Description of Work
Baldwin Construction remodeled our master bathroom and a guest bedroom.

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

06/28/2014

I love him. I will recommend him completely. He’s a local. He is excellent. I don’t see anything that was bad.

Description of Work
Bruce Baldwin remodelled our kitchen. He did also electrical wiring all throughout the house.

Category electrician,home remodeling

01/04/2011

We were referred to Bruce by family members who had very positive experiences with him. He spent several hours with me inspecting a house (in the unpleasant crawlspace, no less!) that we eventually backed out of purchasing. After we closed on a different house, he was very helpful in advising us about which repairs we should prioritize and which repairs we could defer. Bruce is a tremendously hone...

Description of Work
Bruce of Baldwin Construction, a licensed general contractor, worked extensively on our 1950s home after we purchased it. He replaced existing galvanized plumbing going to our water heater, ran new plumbing for a washer, installed a dryer vent duct, repaired faulty or upgraded garage and interior electrical wiring, upgraded several electrical receptacles (GFCI and 4-prong dryer), installed a water filter for drinking water, ran new plumbing for the refrigerator, installed new lighting, reset a toilet, replaced termite damaged subflooring, corrected improperly installed/leaking plumbing, enlarged an opening for and hung an exterior door, replaced T-111 siding, repaired/poured concrete footing for an exterior wall, hung an interior fire rated door, repaired HVAC duct work, replaced/repaired drywall, added a crawlspace access and hinged door, replaced a drainage downspout, and probably countless other small things I have forgotten.

Category contractors,decks,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Whole service residential remodeling including kitchens & bathrooms.