Augie Chavez

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2007

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. No charge for after hours services....

Miller's Sparkling Window & Gutter Cleaning

Our company specializes in window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing and cobweb removal.

Offers by Miller's Sparkling Window & Gutter Cleaning on Angi

12/15/2015

Can't say what his work is, he never arrived to do it. Meanwhile I spent 3 entire days stuck in the house waiting on him.... And got up 2 hrs early 4 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He made 4 different appointment. First time he was running late:tomorrow. He never showed (family emergency) and did not answer phone. Made an appt for monday: cancelled at last minute... Still family emergency. Another appt for today at 8:30....its 12:30. I told him to skip it.

10/31/2015

As above-it didn't. he didn't show and then didn't call and leave a message to state why he didn't show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He failed to show. States he called both of us (my cell would have shown that a call came through so he did not call me). He states he did not leave a message. i asked why and he said, I don't know. I said we had our service need taken care of and 'Good bye'.

11/23/2014

I first spoke to Augie in October to schedule having our Christmas lights hung on our house.  He called me back within a couple of hours, and at that time I was actually impressed that I received a call back, and that he was courteous and professional on the phone.  He had previous good reviews and thought we had found another Angie's List gem we could count on.  We scheduled the appointment for M...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to hang Christmas lights on our home

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,holiday decorators

10/21/2014

Augie did an excellent job in cleaning all my windows.  He was very efficient, worked quickly and neatly and paid attention to detail.  My windows and porch ended up amazingly clean.  And on top of the great work, Augie was a very kind and friendly person.  I would definitely hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows in my two-story house and pressure washed the front porch area

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

08/16/2014

He was excellent, and I plan to use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned the interior and exterior of about 30 windows, including a slider, on our two story house.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Window, Shutters & Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing, Water Stain Removal, Christmas Light Installation & Removal.

Blind Cleaning