Artistic Associates

Founded 1970 • With Angi since October 2009

4370 24th Street Ste J

Sacramento, CA 95822

Established in 1970, we have been built primarily by referrals. We are known for consistent, high quality workmanship backed by great customer service. Often, customers come to us to fix problems caused by incorrect cleaning performed by other cleaners. Mailing Address: 2001 Berg Ave, Sacramento,

06/19/2018

Betty B.

The project was a success. I’ve only been in my house 1.5 years, so my knowledge of any work done previously was limited. What I observed was grout loosening at the top several tiles in my master bath shower stall tiles, and the tile appeared to be pulling away from the tub backing. Initially, I wasn’t sure of the extent of my issue, but after a careful assessment, Kirk, the main contact who is also part of Grout Pro helped me figure out what was needed. I had water damage in back of the tile in my master bath shower stall. It also ppeared the rest of the tile in that shower, and the tile in my guest bathroom shower needed sealing. Kirk ensured that I received a quote in a timely manner. When I called Artistic Associates, they were cordial and quickly found a convenient appointment for me. On the scheduled day, Kirk and his crew arrived promptly and began work immediately. They were all professional, friendly and kept me updated as the project progressed. They finished a bit earlier than anticipated; cleaned up after they were through and made sure I was satisfied with the job. Working with Artistic Associates- Grout Pro was a pleasure, I’d hire from them again.

Description of Work
Grout repair and sealing in bathrooms

Category ceramic tile

10/23/2009

JOHN C.

They did not clean the carpets in the whole house. They did portions of the house that we wanted them to do like heavy traffic areas. They did a hallway, a big living room and the bar area. The living room is the biggest room in the house. They were good and professional. They were a little expensive for what they did. As a result of paying so much, we purchased a rug cleaning machine for ourselves. We thought that we could pay for the machine by doing the work ourselves 2 or 3 times and not pay the carpet cleaning people. We will not use anybody in future because we have bought the machine. If the machine broke down and we decided not to do it ourselves, we would look around before choosing a company to do it.

Description of Work
Artistic Associates cleaned our carpets about 5 months ago.

Category carpet cleaners

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

Bio-One of Vacaville

Bio-One of Vacaville specializes in mold remediation. We do not currently offer mold testing services. We offer 24/7 services and free estimates.

Offers Coupon

Bay Tile Inc

Bay Tile Inc. in Sacramento a locally owned family business, provides premier service and quality custom tile work installation for residential and commercial spaces. Customer service is top priority. Our professional team helps stylize and personalize your home with mosaic or handmade, glass, or Wood look porcelain tiles. Our work has included 100s of installations in the Sacramento area. From kitchens, stairs, chimneys, floors, bathrooms, or beautiful patios. With over 15 years of experience, our skillful work has also included projects for temples, churches, restaurants, apartments, and commercial centers. Call or text (415)233-2174 or (916)308-5780

MasterCard, Check, Visa
    Satisfaction

Custom carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, water damage restoration, pet odor decontamination, fabric protection, air purification/ozone, marble/tile/stone care.