America Clean & Bright Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2012

1004 Eastern Ave

Sacramento, CA 95864

We charge by the job and we most of the time we get paid as soon as job is completed. We have 4 employees. Specialize in vacant homes, where we can offer in and out complete services, such us, hauling, yard work, fence repairs, exterior and interior painting and cleaning, handyman work, etc. etc.

08/07/2020

Rob T.

Carlos gave me an estimate and the next morning he and his associate, Nelson came on time and finished the entire project within several hours. The work they did on both wooden gates was EXCELLENT. I would highly recommend Carlos for any job. He is creative and experienced and a problem solver. He came up two excellent alternative solutions that saved me a lot of money. His price was very reasonable. I would use him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Repair of Two Gates

Category fencing, handyman service, driveway gates

09/29/2017

michael A.

I called America Clean and Bright, Inc. because they had lots of positive reviews for everything. I spoke with Carlos and described the same situation and asked when he could come and how much ball park estimate? He said, how's tomorrow and $400 without seeing it. I said, 'Deal'. He showed up on time, did the work of setting the post and reattaching the two panels and then extra by bracing five other posts with steel pipe set into a foot of concrete and lag bolted to the post. No more wobble for this fence. Total cost with extra work beyond original phone estimate, $600. You can't beat that. Carlos was sent by God to help me out in a time of need. Not some price gouging jerks like another company. I highly recommend giving Carlos a call.

Description of Work
Last Feb. 2017, severe winter storm blew out a fence post with damage to the adjoining panels. I called one company who said they couldn't come for a month and there would be a $1,000 minimum charge after I told the the problem. No way, Jose.

Category fencing

09/21/2016

Joanne D.

They did a great job. They dug some post holes for me and installed the wood fence with materials they brought with them. I have referred friends to him already, and I'm very happy with my fence. It looks great, and my dogs appreciate it too.

Description of Work
Carlos and his crew installed a wooden fence for me.

Category fencing, handyman service

2Spec. Creations LLCA

All around outdoor carpentry from creating outdoor decks, porches and structures to fencing, Siding, roof leaks, and furniture.

Zendejas Flooring

Specializing in refinishing hardwood, floor recoating and installation. I’ve been in the construction industry for 16 and have specialized in hardwood flooring for over 5 years. As owner and operator I’m dedicated to bringing back to life your flooring.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Just Hardwood Floors

Just Hardwood Floors is a father/son team with excellent work ethic that has been in the business for over 42 years! Comparing to our competitors, our quality of equipment and our attention to detail is truly what separates us from our competition. Our billing process: For ALL Installations: Material cost due upon delivery. All Jobs: Progress payment due upon completion of installation Final Payment due the last day of the job We accept Check or Cash ONLY. SPECIALS every MONTH 10-20% OFF regular PRICE .

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Complete in and out services

Roofing