AMERICA'S PLUMBING CO

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2006

America's Plumbing Co. (916) 488-2300 is your full service plumbing company. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on every job. We are licensed, insured and bonded in the State of California. Currently we have 8 employees. We do not use subcontractors....

Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain

Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain is a Sacramento based service and repair company. Our primary focus is to provide both residential and commercial clients with a 5-star customer experience, the best warranties in the industry and a satisfaction guarantee. Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Drain & Sewer, Hydro Jetting, Re-pipe, Gas Line, Water Filtration, Water Main, Water Service, Shower Pan, Fiberglass Tubs, Jacuzzi, Shower Valve, Garbage Disposals, Irrigation Repair, Toilet Service (repair & replacement)

NewWrx Plumbing Inc.

We are a fast responsive plumbing company that is here for ALL your plumbing needs. From tankless and tanked water heaters to sewer line repair and drain cleaning. We offer faucet, shower/bath trim, toilet and any kitchen plumbing replacement or repairs. NewWrx is an all around plumbing company that is here for your services when needed.

Five Star Water Heater Services

Five Star Water Heater Services specializes in installation and repair of water heaters, leak repairs, and other plumbing services. We strive to provide an exceptional quality of service at an affordable price, with a quick response. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

11/06/2020

robert S.

It went very well.

Description of Work
They did some bathroom plumbing works like cleaning drains and sewer line.

12/02/2017

Morgan N.

The plumbers were very quick to come address our issues. They were efficient, courteous and resolved our problems very quickly. We would use them again.

Description of Work
I used this company twice - once to repair a plumbing leak at the hot water heater, and another time to find and remove a clog in the sewer system.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

08/14/2017

Jean G.

Hot water heater. They work with the insurance I have for all my plumbing needs like the outside sewer and stuff. They come to the house they had to fix something on my brand new hot water heater that someone else put in and would not follow up on. Other little plumbing jobs around the house.They are very pleasant, and they come quickly. We had a water line that was plugged and water was going into the bathtub and toilets. That is when the snaked it out. Because I have this wonderful insurance it only costs me $50. I have a special sewer line and in house plumbing insurance. They have been very pleasant, very honest, and very truthful with me. They have been very helpful with letting me know what they are doing. I do not know what they charge for regular services because all I have to pay is the co pay for $50. I have not had to have them come out for anything that I had to pay full price for. They are quick. Certainly in a timely fashion. I would use them again. Even if I could not all them through my insurance I would call them.

Description of Work
I had to have the main part where they can go in and put a snake in to clean it out.

Category water heater repair

10/11/2014

ELIZABETH S.

I noticed moisture around the perimeter of our lawn. We had not run the sprinklers in months. It was a Saturday and Marty came out promptly. He identified the problem and gave us choices. He fixed the problem and checked the house's water pressure (for free) while he was here. The price was very reasonable and the peace of mind priceless. Marty is a very honest person and I will definitely use him in the future.

Description of Work
Had to dig to access then capped off backyard sprinkler system. As a bonus he checked our house's water pressure.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

08/05/2013

Paul L.

They initially quoted me $550 to do the repair and then increased it to $650. The price was increased for a third time bringing the total to $850 ($300 more the the initial quote) because they said there was a concrete block that they had to dig through which would require more work. They did not allow me to see the finished repair before they filled the hole, so I am not even sure how good of a job they did.

Description of Work
I hired America's Plumbing to replace the clean out.

12/13/2010

MIMI M.

I was told I would receive a call on the day of the appointment to let me know the name of the person who would be coming out. I never received that call. Half an hour after the appointment time, when no one had arrived, I called the company and was told the rep was on another job that had run late and that they were waiting for him to say he was on his way before they called me. The rep arrived a little over one hour after the original appointment time. He put booties over his shoes before coming in the house, but that was the extent of the professionalism. His entire estimate was punctuated by sighs and expressions of doubt, I think trying to convey to us what a difficult job this would be. The estimate written, the rep called someone on his walkie-talkie (so we could hear the conversation), ostensibly to get the estimate approved. After the rep recited the details, the person on the call responded, "That sounds like a really great price for them." The tactic smacked of used car salesmanship, in our opinion. The estimate was three times what we'd received from other companies. And even with that, the rep actually said, "We never know what we're dealing with until we get into it, so you need to understand this is a MINIMUM price." Seriously?

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate to plumb my wood burning fireplace with gas lines to convert it to gas logs. The fireplace is approximately 8 feet from the gas meter and the firebox and chimney were recently inspected and found to be in fine condition.

Category plumbing,gas logs

11/30/2008

Richard M.

We got 3 estimates ranging from $13K to $8K and America's Plumbing was in the middle. Lyle from America's Plumbing was by far the most professional and thorough estimate. He crawled under the house and inspected all plumbing inside the house. The others did not look under the house. America's Plumbing also provided 3 references at my request and the references were all excellent. The job was estimated for a week (5 days) but it took about 8 days to be totally done and cleaned up. It started on a Monday and finished the following Monday. Payment was made after each days work until the final payment on Friday. The cost was about $200 less than the estimate which was a nice surprise. Lyle worked the weekend at no additional cost and was very courteous and professional during all phases of the project. We had one small leak a few months after the job and Lyle was out right away to fix it a no charge. He also inspected all previous work (water heater and under the house) and pressure tested the system again to be sure there were no other leaks.

Description of Work
Replaced original galvanized plumbing with copper from the main at the street throughout the house. Replaced water heater.

04/27/2006

A&A AUTO SERVICES G.

THIS COMPANY IS VERY PROMPT. I CALLED THEM AND THEY ARRIVED WITHIN THE HOUR AND WAS WORKING ON THE PROBLEM. HIS RATES ARE VERY REASONABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED THE THERMOSTAT IN THE WATER HEATER.

Category plumbing

Full service residential & commercial plumbing. Installation and repair of drains, garbage disposals, gas lines, sewer lines, irrigation, showers & tubs, sinks and faucets, toilets, sump pumps, backflow preventers, catch basins, earthquake shut-off valves, grease traps. Leaks, slab leaks, detected and repaired. Hydro-jetting, in-line video camera service. Code violations corrected. Insurance claims.

New home construction.