All services .

Allen's High Caliber Handyman Service

Founded 2021 •

Located In Sacramento

Sacramento, CA 95822

General Handyman Services, Honey-Do Lists, Furniture Installation, Furniture Assembly, Ceiling Fan Installation, Light Installation, Outlet Replacement, Minor Electrical, Minor Plumbing, Faucet Installation, Garbage Disposals, Painting, Minor Carpentry, Minor Deck Repairs, Appliance Installation

10/22/2021

Lorraine S.

He was thorough and did a phenomenal job. He was willing to help and give us his honest input. The price was well worth it. He was professional and can handle things on his own. It was good all the way. He was fantastic.

Description of Work
Tidy up and fixing things in our old house. Plumbing and electrical.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

10/19/2021

Sherry J.

Allen was easy to communicate with and showed up on time. He helped us with replacing some drywall damage, a door, and a screen issue. He also hung a new ceiling fan for our son. I keep finding projects for him to do so we will be calling him in the future. Thanks, Allen!

Description of Work
Ceiling fan replacement, wall plaster, door and screen repair

Category handyman service, screen repair

10/13/2021

John D.

Well first of all I must say Allen was very courteous and respectful on the phone and he respected our timeline in the morning and was very punctual if not early actually I think he was early which I appreciate out of respect, I was out front when he arrived and once again he was very courteous and professional which I am not used to because I have dealt with a lot of people that were not caring about my concerns they usually just shun you off and act like you're not important when you're the customer which I have had to fire people for that same reason fortunately Allan was very okay in that department oh, I don't know how much you want to know but I will tell you Alan is a very respectful confident willing and able person that I have been looking for for a long time and yes I have referred him to many friends and even family members and they have had jobs done by Allen and are very happy with the outcome mine goes without saying he's done several jobs for me and they are all fine but at the same time he guarantees his work 100% I can't ask for more and yes I will refer him to many more people that are in need of his Professional Services thank you for your time sincerely John Day, also if you would like to talk in person feel free to call me 831-359-8812 I love to give good people good references so feel free to call

Description of Work
Handymen

Adam ).

Fantastic! Allen was very professional, thorough, and quick

Description of Work
Handyman/ plumbing

Skye T.

Allen is AMAZING! He fixed all the little things that were driving me nuts around the house. I love how versatile he is. He patched and painted my wall, fixed the toilet and the sink, replaced the garbage disposal and weatherproofed my doors and outdoor gutters! You will be so happy with Allen!

Description of Work
Home Repairs

Melissa Goulart G.

Allen always does a high quality job and pays attention to detail. He has different ways to approach a situation, so if you're unsure how you would like a certain task completed, he can help you identify an appropriate solution. He is courteous and respectful, I would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Handyman, general facility maintenance and repair

Lisa K.

Allen is professional, courteous and efficient. His years of experience really show in his high quality work. He has done many jobs for me including gutter work, residential and commercial building repairs, outdoor cleanup and repair, painting, garage door repair, and much more. Every task I requested of Allen was completed competently and with a smile. His prices can't be beat. Allen is the BEST handyman I have ever worked with.

Description of Work
Handymen

Aj J.

Excellent work

Description of Work
Handymen- replace a bath vanity

Royal Design Remodel Repair

At Royal Design Remodel Repair: "We Make You Love Where They Live Building Your Dreams to Reality ." With over 7 years of experience in the business, I pride myself on my professionalism, as well as my ability to complete each project to the homeowner's total satisfaction. I never leave a project unfinished or a homeowner unsatisfied with my level of service. Call today to schedule your handyman or remodeling service in Northern California and surrounding areas! I can’t wait to earn your repeated business.

JR Putman Plumbing, Heating and Air

Award winning full service plumbing, heating and air conditioning. Providing exceptional service since 1981. Emergency service and replacement, maintenance, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, insulation ,plumbing and drain cleaning. Available 24 hours/7 days. Additional email - clientservices@jrputman.com.

Offers Coupon

Express Sewer & Drain, INC.

Express Sewer delivers FAST, INEXPENSIVE, QUALITY solutions for all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs. Impressive dedication to customer satisfaction and quality service makes us the leader in our region and the right choice for you. We specialize in Trenchless sewer and water pipe replacements. We provide FREE TV inspections of your sewer with any paid service for our customers. We are family owned and operated, open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. There are never any overtime charges and estimates are FREE, give us a call, your call is free and will save you money.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

General Handyman . building maintenance interior and exterior . have 30 years experience can fix just about anything . painting , electrical , plumbing .

Ask for Details! Do not work on anything with high voltage !!