Aire Serv of Greater Sacramento

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2009

4.3

6430 Freeport Blvd

Sacramento, CA 95822

Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning of the Greater Sacramento area guarantees every job, never charges overtime, and we offer free estimates and financing for new systems. Our technicians are well trained on everything from the latest technology to old school systems. We have same day service available and same & next day installation of central heating and cooling systems at no additional cost (subject to scheduling availability.) We will not charge you the diagnostic or trip charge to come out to your home or office with any repair....

10/10/2017

Ken W.

Tara, was very knowledgeable, respectful and efficient. We understand most companies charged for service call. When my wife talked to the company, the company stated that the estimate is free. My wife confirmed it two times on the phone. After the service, we still have to pay $89 for the service call.

Description of Work
The service tech, Tara came out and troubleshooted the problem and prepared an estimate. The estimate does not show enough details. It is so vague. It needs more information to support the result.

09/21/2017

Rona B.

Punctual and went well as far as the said service. However, I asked a question about another registry in the house to see if this was working and she simply blew me off. I was willing to pay for the additional service but she did not even entertain the idea of helping me out. The company does not go above and beyond, just average.

Description of Work
A/C tune up and inspection.

06/07/2017

Julie T.

Ok, no major issues but they told us that some part needed to ve replaced for $ 200 but couldn't tell us what the part was specifically so we weren't able to research it's cost and/or get another quote.

Description of Work
Hired forA/C Tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello and thank you for posting your review. Please call us at (916) 924-4822 to let us know if you did not receive the detailed invoice we emailed you on 5/31/17. It lists everything we cleaned, tightened, and unplugged, and includes the part recommended for replacement.

05/06/2017

Brian O.

The service tech, Tara, was very personsonable, respectful and efficient. It was a tough job and she stayed with it to success.

Description of Work
Thorough inspection of A/C system. I paid extra for necessary parts and lobor above and beyond the inspection.

Rosemary M.

The company did not show up for the service. Did not call. Did not cancel or reschedule.

Description of Work
Cleaning and inspection of home heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi [Member Name Removed] - we are sorry we didn't connect. In checking our information, we e-mailed you on Dec 12th, letting you know we need to review your location as it may have been outside of our service area, and we did not hear back from you. We apologize for the mix up, as we would never not want to not show up for a job. If you want to review, please call our office and ask for Rebecca. Thank you.

Gordon G.

Great. On time and keep us informed of what they found. Tech was personable and professional.

Description of Work
Heating Tune up

Janet S.

The service technician was a woman (I can't remember her name) was very punctual, took her time checking inside thermostat, outside furnace, venting etc and showed me a picture of an electrode that may need replacing by next year. She was competent, professional, and very pleasant to work with. She did suggest the purchase of their yearly maintenance contract but did not push me into feeling as if I should purchase it. I was very pleased with the complete process of ordering through Angie's List and Aire Service's promptness in responding to my request for service.

Description of Work
I used Aire Serve to come out and perform a $39.00 maintenance checkup on my furnace. Great deal for all that was done!

01/08/2017

Robert G.

Excellent. Technician Tara was very knowledgeable about my unit and fixed a problem that was causing the flame to start and stop. Great service.

Description of Work
Gas Heater Inspection and Tune-Up

12/23/2016

John H.

We got a second opinion. But we decided to go with Air Serv Greater Sacramento because we felt they had the best deal. Brian was very professional and honest. We had our HVAC system replaced. He came to our house, Brian being the owner, and explained what would be done. The next week , the installers, Joel, Jason and Dave showed up at 8 o'clock and installed the system in one day. All work was done very professionally. These guys were real pros. They returned another day to for the finishing touches .But we had heat in our house on the first day they came. My wife and I were completed satisfied and we highly recommend their service.

Description of Work
Our 34 yr. old gas furnace broke. needed replacement.

10/02/2015

Patrick Y.

Monday, June 8, 2015 was a blazing 105 degrees in Sacramento! My A/C unit decided it was too hot to work and I came home to an internal temperature of 88 degrees. I checked my NEST thermostat and it appeared to be working, just no air blowing. It was extremely uncomfortable and the chocolate from Easter, on the counter next to the cupboard, had already lost its original shape. I remembered a few weeks back, overhearing a conversation between checker and customer at a local grocery store, about a wonderful experience with an A/C problem and a company named Air Serve. Little did I know that Air Serve was actually Aire Serv. When I googled "air serve", "Aire Serv" comes up 9th in the search results. I gave them a call... A pleasant young woman answered my call and took down my name and number. She said that a technician will call me back to schedule an appointment. Sure enough, within 10 minutes, I was explaining the situation to "Brian" and he agreed to be at my house at 5pm. As I was waiting in my "oven" of a house, I heard a vehicle pull up at about 4:45pm. It was a van, grey in color, but no signage on the outside. I didn't see anyone get out of the van, so I went to investigate. It was Brian from Aire Serv! I stated that he was early and he acknowledged saying that's why he was still in the van, waiting until our agreed time. That was considerate..... I showed Brian the unit in my garage and the unit outside, behind the house. He told me he would check things out and let me know. Curiously, I watched Brian from my windows to see if he was in the backyard or the garage. He seemed to be testing the electrical, as I recognize the type of meter he was using. That's funny....the technician from that other company didn't check the electrical....Hmmm? After 20 minutes, there was a knock on the door from the garage. It was Brian with his estimate. My eyes immediately looked for the total...$90. $90??!!! Holy saving from that other estimate, Batman!!! It appeared that one of the two fuses were blown that controlled the power to the A/C unit. Brian recommended that both fuses should be replaced to ensure equal fuse life....whatever that means. Either way, Brian saved the day, restoring my A/C, while saving me tons of money that the other company wanted me to spend. I couldn't thank him enough. He declined my soda offer, but gladly accepted a cold bottle of water. He was considerate, professional, honest, friendly and most importantly....knowledgeable. I will refer all my friends in Sacramento to call Aire Serv-Sacramento for all their Heating and A/C needs!!! Simply Wonderful...

Description of Work
Brian troubleshooted my non working A/C unit. Responded immediately and saved my family from the heat.

McKenzie Plumbing

- Repair and replace water heaters - Install sinks and faucets - Install water softeners - Replace garbage disposers - Replace or install new vanities - Replace or install toilets I've been in business since 2011, with many of my costumers coming from Lowe's installation department. Prior to owning my own plumbing contractors license I spent the previous 10 years installing and maintaining water softeners. I have extensive knowledge about softeners and purifiers for your home, as well as installation of them. I'm a family man with a small company and I'm here to give you a fair price! Give me a call, Ric

A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter Plumbing

We are a unique, high-tech plumbing company that provides excellence in customer service for all your Plumbing needs. We bring 3 Generations of plumbing expertise to your home or business with a worry FREE Guarantee. Using the latest in advanced technology, we can show customers live video feed of damaged lines or replace sewer-lines with our No-Dig trenchless technology. The A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter Plumbing mission is to deliver the highest quality service that is affordable to you.

Banduccis Plumbing

Banduccis Plumbing is more than a Plumber. We offer different plumbing services like Residential Plumbing , Emergency Plumbing Service, Plumbing Repair Service, Commercial Plumbing. Except for plumbing, we can also help you remodel your home or build one. Just call now and see the difference for yourself. Plumbing Service, Plumbing Repair, Residential Plumber, Emergency Plumbing, Plumbing Contractor Alemanda, Tierra Buena, Colusa Junction,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Heat Pumps, Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Oil Furnaces, Air Cleaners, Duct Cleaning, Air Filtration Equipment, Heating & Cooling, Rooftop Equipment, Air Ducts, Attic Fans, Gas Lines, Blowers, Energy Audits & Efficiency, Gas Leaks, Commercial Equipment, & Thermostats.