Same as before

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Affordable Painting Services lnc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2018

6330 Sagebrush Way

Sacramento, CA 95842

Hello I’m the owner for Affordable Painting Service. We do the best in making your ideas a reality. We leave your project site clean! I’m licensed and insurance. There is no upfront deposit, we charge at the end of the job. Free Estimated!! if you have questions please contact me at 9169474947

12/18/2021

Siri M.

Very professional, upfront, honest. They did the job really quick and very responsive. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Description of Work
Interior Painting/epoxy

01/04/2021

Karen D.

It went well.

Description of Work
Interior Painting of a bedroom.

09/02/2020

Luis K.

Great! They were very nice and got the job done quickly. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

07/09/2020

Denise T.

Very nice work and the workers were very nice and honest. I definitely will hire them again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

04/15/2020

Ian C.

We hired Pedros to paint three rooms. He brought in two guys to do the work and I honestly do not know if they ever painted a room before in their life. They used paints with different finish on the same wall, so now some parts are gloss and some are flat. They didn't apply enough coats of the accent color in one room and I will need to repaint the wall. They didn't sand down any of the drywall patch work they did and it all had to be redone and repainted. They got paint on the baseboards, the real hardwood floors, and all over the hardware in the room. I need to fix all the trim lines. The room is really a mess and i have multiple hours of additional work that will need to be done to complete the job. Pedros told me to have them fix it but honestly i did not have any faith in their ability to complete the work and so I just paid them and let them go. Some people seem to have had a good experience, so perhaps it was an off day for them, but hire at your own risk.

Description of Work
Painting 3 rooms

Category handyman service, interior painters

Hello thank you for taking time to right the review but before we left from your house you guys was happy with our job and you paid me the check and I told you if you guys find any touch up let me know I will take care if it

04/10/2020

Sue E.

Pedro and his crew were wonderful and did a great job for a great price!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Thank you I’m so Glad you like our job

02/05/2020

Mustafa W.

The process went very well from start to finish. The painters were communicative and prompt. The made sure everything was covered and even recommended we move out vehicles to avoid overspray I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

02/01/2020

Nansen B.

The did great job on painting my entire house with really good price

Description of Work
Interior painting

02/01/2020

Halate A.

The paint my house and the fix dry rot the did good and clean job

Description of Work
Exterior painting

01/28/2020

Nar A.

They did awesome job couldn’t be happier. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

01/27/2020

Harold L.

Affordable painting is an amazing company it’s cheap and the people are very respectful. They did an amazing job on my home.

Description of Work
Interior painted

Category handyman service, house painters, interior painters

Handyman Express

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right, plus we put love in every job. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Daniel Parsons Painting

I own and operate a complete residential and commercial painting business, with over twenty years of experience in the industry completing small to very large jobs. I will contact you, bid your project with detailed procedure and pricing up front, will meet with you & remain available to discuss details throughout the process, and will be the same person on the job completing the work at the highest level possible. I use only quality materials from mainly Dunn Edwards and Kelly Moore. I price my time & jobs at a good value to my clients. Please contact me for a free bid!

Sam's Painting

Sam's. PAINTING "Why hire Sam's Painting? When you want to update the look of your home, turn to the professionals at Sam's - Painting. Our customers choose us to transform their home with color because: We have more than 15 years of experience We're fully licensed and insured We can take on all kinds of painting and finishing projects Reach out to us today to find out how we can give your home a clean and updated look. You truly are a Very Important Person in our eyes, and a Sam's like you deserves a very impressive painting company to take on your very important projects."

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    California
    California: Contractors
    01/31/2025

Interior painting and exterior painting; dry rot repair; pressure washing; drywall repair; siding and stucco repair; drywall texture; molding and baseboard installation and much more

We offer flooring and house painting