About Plumbing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2012

About Plumbing is a full service plumbing company; expert drain cleaning, certified backflow testing and installation, water/sewer line repairs...

Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney Company

We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we have. We are an A+ rated BBB company. We always provide a written upfront quote before we start the work; that way there are no surprises.

Two Brothers Plumbing

With over 30 years of experience in the plumbing industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from water heaters and pipes, to 24 hour emergency services. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Two Brothers Plumbing a call today, we look forward to working with you.

Dependable Rooter and Plumbing

Dependable Rooter and Plumbing is your #1 choice for all residential service and repair needs in Placer and Sacramento counties. At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we take care of all your plumbing needs, and we guarantee your complete satisfaction with the final results. We are known for our dependability and our high quality of service, so you can turn to us for plumbers you can trust. At Dependable Rooter & Plumbing, we offer emergency plumbing service for those times when you simply can’t wait for a scheduled appointment. We know how crucial it is to have serious plumbing issues immediately inspected and repaired. This is exactly why we provide our customers with fast response and service when they need immediate service.

Offers by Dependable Rooter and Plumbing on Angi

11/16/2012

Katherine E.

Everything went perfect. I am elderly and he treated me with respect and trust him to work on the house when I am not home. He was very honest with everything he said and did. He went with me to Home Depot to give me advice on which water heater to purchase. He also helped me out with a gas leak I had in the home. He also helped hang an unusually old house with some random projects.

Description of Work
He installed my water heater.

Category handyman service,plumbing,water heater repair,gas leak repair

About Plumbing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2012

PO Box 163425

Sacramento, CA 95816

Gas leak repair, handymen, plumbing & water heaters.

Check, Financing Available