A&N Services

Sacramento, CA 95864

Family owned & operated.

03/15/2018

Debby G.

They did a fantastic job at everything. They beat all other bids. Will use them again.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned, grout cleaned, windows and screens washed, whole house cleaned, tile installed, junk hauled away

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hauling services, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

12/30/2017

Paul L.

They cleaned everything from top to bottom and the house is in move in condition! The house is immaculate. I will use them again. I'm a property manager and they will be the 1st people I call. I gave them each a nice tip because I was so impressed. When I say the toilets were dirty I mean there was poop caked on everywhereand seeing it made you gag. The frig had mold and all the shelves and bins were sticky with caked on sauces and food.

Description of Work
I needed a whole house move out cleaning. The toilets were extremely filthy and the appliances were filthy.

Category house cleaning

01/30/2013

David B.

A&N Services was 100.00 less, took down and brought back my drapes in a day. They are beautiful. Coit for the extra 100.00 offered me nothing more and would take a week.

Category drapery cleaning

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

Xtra Junk Removal Services

2022 Super Service Award

Haul-a-load

I haul trash,Green waste,Home appliances,and debris I don't take no chemicals, Fees started at $125.00-$150.00 I also do clean-outs there negotiated on how much needs to be haul away.For small loads $60.00-$80.00 I do all of Sacramento, and surrounding areas call for price out of Sacramento

Carpet, upholstery, tile, grout & hardwood floor cleaning.