A1 Electrical

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2013

Special Promotions for Residential jobs. Free Estimates for Residential Repairs, New Jobs, or Emergency Services. Here at A1 Electrical Services your satisfaction isn't just a goal, it's our guarantee. We only hire the best qualified Client Care Representatives and Service Electricians to build relationships with you. Trucks serving your community daily...

I have been doing electrical since 2005 in Sonoma, Marin and now Sacramento county. I have worked in the industrial, commercial and residential side of electrical. This background has made me a very well rounded tradesman. Each area of the trade was rewarding but I enjoyed residential the best. I really enjoyed working with the customer one on one to get their electrical needs accomplished and something that they can really enjoy. I have gone from track homes to high end custom homes and everything in between. I started Douglas Electric because I felt I had a lot to offer the public. I know how hard it can be for those that seek electrical services so I try to make it as smooth as possible.

J Hough Construction is a general contracting company operating out of Placer County. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Our contracting team is ready to take your call for any construction project you have in mind. Our main goal is to stay in constant communication with our clients. We strive to leave our clients happy and satisfied with the work that is done. Our team looks forward to building relationships within our community that will last for years to come. We are ready for any job, both big and small. Contractor's License #1068013 *** Special Deal *** Electrical 15% off for Senior Citizens and Veterans***

Electrical contractor specializing in troubleshooting and hard to find obsolete zinsco parts including covers. Small jobs. Panel changes and rebuilds.celing fans, attic fans and recessed lighting. We also can retrofit fluorescent recessed cans to led for instant bright and saving money.

06/13/2013

I have used this company several times now and have worked with Dave Stockmal on a few on them occasions. They are professional, clean cut, and just a very nice guy. They have reasonable rates and will continue to use their services as needed.

Description of Work
Electrical Service

Category electrician

Residential, Commercial, and Industrial electrical services.

Power Lines