Roseville Real Estate Agent - Chuck Klein

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2011

2998 Douglas Blvd Suite #125

Roseville, CA 95661

I work with Residential Real Estate, both new and existing, and have been serving the Roseville area since 1990. I hold a variety of professional designations including Certified Residential Specialist. Although my office is in Roseville, my practice often takes me to Sacramento, El Dorado and Yolo Counties. My efforts are split equally between marketing homes and helping buyers find that perfect home. You can check out several sites where Clients have posted Reviews: Yelp, Yahoo and Google+. Video reviews can be found on YouTube as well as marketing videos I’ve done for some of my sellers. If not instant ... my typical response time is under 30 minutes....

03/11/2020

Michael S.

Chuck seems to have contacts all over the country. He gave me several names who serve the Oregon Coast. I can't vouch, or course, for the names I did not try but the name of Jackie Osberg near Coos Bay was all I needed. She was great and totally candid about the homes she showed us during the limited time available on our viewing trip. We found a fabulous house that suited us perfectly and Jackie helped guide us through offering, loan applications, and all the potential problems of purchasing a home. She was great and Chuck came through for us big-time. We have become friends despite the increase of distance between us.

Description of Work
I asked Chuck Klein to recommend an out of state realtor regarding home purchase

Category

09/23/2018

Steven W.

Chuck was more then helpful during a somewhat stressful process. The one thing that impressed us the most is his knowledge with numbers. He new what we should list our house for and what a competitive offer would be for the house we chose. Our house sold within a weekend and the listing price gave us over 15 offers to choose from that we’re all over our asking price. This was because Chuck knew the market so well and that if we priced it right we would get the result we did. The same could be said about how we purchase our home and the advice Chuck gave us with our offer to make sure we could lock down the purchase of our dream home.

Description of Work
Buying and selling a home

09/21/2018

Aaron P.

Chuck is amazing. He sold my parents home in less than 7 days and was able to get them more than the asking price. Chuck is on point - always answers calls, responds to emails, etc. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Sale of a home

09/21/2018

Mohammad R.

Went very well

Description of Work
Just about everything

Category real estate agents

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], You've been a joy to work with. We're all looking forward to closing another transaction soon.

04/12/2017

Dayna C.

Chuck was great to work with - friendly, knowledgeable, and goes above and beyond. We were selling our home out-of-state, and Chuck really helped take care of the details, including artfully handling delicate tenant issues as they arose, communications with the buyers who were also in a different state (3 states involved in this transaction!) and resulting in a successful sale. I'm so glad we had him in our court. I'd recommend him in an instant!

Description of Work
Selling a house

02/03/2015

Constance N.

Wonderful! Chuck was attentive to my needs as a working first time seller on a short time line to sell, retire and move out of state. He was able to refer me to quality service providers to help get my home ready to sell. We worked together well and were successful in the sale of my home. I recommended his services to a friend who bought a home with his assistance as well!

Description of Work
Real Estate Agent

01/16/2015

Pouria K.

It was great to work with him. He is very responsive to phone calls and emails. He was very flexible if you wanted him to show you a property. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
He was my real estate agent.

01/16/2015

Cynthia H.

He was excellent. He always keeps in touch with us and follows through on anything that we need. He always provides helpful information. He is a constant professional and a genuinely nice, honest person. I never felt that he was not working the best on our behalf and had our needs first.

Description of Work
He was our real estate agent

Category real estate agents

Hey [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], It's been years, sorry for not responding before, I didn't know there was a place for that. We had one of those magic transactions where we virtually manufactured a buyer for the home you built so you could move to Granite Bay. A fun story to tell.

01/14/2015

Tamara I.

It was wonderful. He has a great personality and is very knowledgeable. He was always there to answer any questions and concerns we had. The scheduling was fine and we never had any problems.

Description of Work
He was my real estate agent. He helped us purchased a home.

01/12/2015

Barbara P.

He is the best. He made it so easy and he would take us though the houses. The paperwork was really simple. He really is a prince of a man. He was referred to us by another friend. I have dealt with other agents and I think he is a best. Chuck is now a friend for life and he is really caring. He always works with a very good team and his assistants are always really good. He really made it very easy for us. I would highly recommend him. He is a good person and works really hard for his clients. If you want real estate agent in the area get Chuck.

Description of Work
He helped us purchase a home.

08/19/2013

julie R.

It is going well so far. We've just begun the process but I'm extremely impressed and pleased.

Description of Work
Chuck is the listing agent on my downtown duplex. He is amazing - always professional, friendly and hardworking. He shares what he knows and is willing to learn when he doesn't.

03/27/2013

Pouria K.

I found Chuck on Yelp when I was looking to find a real estate agent. I was very impressed with his Yelp reviews and contacted him. I cannot imagine a better real estate agent than Chuck. The biggest beef I have had with my previous real estate agents is their availability and the promptness in returning my emails and phone calls. Chuck's motto is that he will call you right back, and he really does. In this competitive market it was a real plus to have Chuck as my real estate agent. He would be present to show me houses with a short notice. He gave me honest assessments and listened to our requests. Chuck is a true professional and dependable.

Description of Work
Helped me find my home.

Financing Available, Check

Listing of homes for sale, Marketing homes, Single Family Homes, Bank-Owned Homes, Short Sales, Free Comparative Market Analysis, 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange, New Construction, referrals to lenders and property management companies.