Roseville MaidPro

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2010

234 Donner Ave. Ste B

Roseville, CA 95678

Whether you need weekly, bi-weekly or one-time cleaning, it's time to discover the magic of MaidPro. Your home will be cleaned to your highest expectations by trained professionals at surprisingly affordable rates.

04/05/2012

Tom K.

There were (2) housecleaners that came out. There was a bit of a language barrier but was still able to communicate with them. They were very nice women.

Description of Work
The price included our 2400 Sq foot home, as well as our garage.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, floor cleaning

08/19/2011

Trudee C.

They were just average. The owner is wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
This was for two workers to come out for two hours. This was for housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

07/13/2011

Erin B.

In the months I have used Maid Pro, they have continued to get schedules confused, do "incomplete" cleans, and fail to return my calls in a timely manner. In fact, they recently messed up my schedule for 4 weeks in a row (one week, the cleaning team only did a partial clean, though I was expected to pay the full amount... The next week they did a full clean, but ran way over time... Then, this last week, the owner had failed to adjust the schedule, as we had discussed, and again they booked a full clean even though it was just a miantenance week). I also had a number of occasions where neither of the 2 people they sent could communicate in English (very frustrating). My breaking point was when they gave away the timeslot I had become used to (for months) and only gave me one day's notice they wouldn't be coming. They claimed they could no longer clean my house because they weren't making enough money from me!. Extremely, extremely unprofessional! I would highly, highly recommend that people avoid Maid Pro at all costs - my time (and yours) is far too valuable for something that should be simple to require so much time addressing issues and to cause so much stress.

Description of Work
Full-house cleaning twice a month and then maintenance cleaning for the weeks in between.

Category house cleaning

I am truly sorry that we could not meet the customer needs but she had unrealistic requirements on how much should be cleaned and arrival time. Her large home but was to be cleaned on a rotating basis weekly and we send different crews to try to meet her requirements. The past 30 days I had to give her free cleaning time as we could not clean her home in the time she was willing to pay. I sometimes have to admit that a customer is not a good fit for my company as was in this case. I terminate the services with the customer last week and the customer did not want to accept that. That was no issue with the schedule other than me giving her free hours on the next cleaning to mitigate her complaints that they were not fast enough in cleaning, so she wanted to pay less on the next week since I gave her 2 additional hours to clean additional areas.

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

ECG Carpet & Concrete Cleaning

We specialize in carpet and concrete cleaning, upholstery/ furniture cleaning, rug cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Odete's House Cleaning Svc

Odete's house cleaning service 17 years of experience, guaranteed service, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly 10% off first cleaning.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Residential & commercial house cleaning including bathrooms and kitchens, floors & dusting.