Powers Roof service LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2012

Hi Thank you for visiting our page. We specialize in roof repair and leak detection for tile roofs only. We also do gutter guard installation for all roof types. I am a licensed contractor #960930, bonded, & have nearly 20 years experience in the Roofing/Gutter industry. Here is a bit about Galen Powers, owner of Powers Roof service. Galen began his career in 1998 working for a company in the roofing & gutter construction industry. Through the years he worked his way up the ladder and eventually was running 3 construction crews. Galen worked closely with many different contractors, learning from each one. In 2005 He started his own business part time working on weekends on projects the large company did not want. Eventually the large company shut down their service division and Galen devoted 100% of his efforts towards Powers Roof service. Our mission is to provide a service that that helps people. We are passionate about the work we do because we know that we are making a difference for those in need of our service. There are a plethora of people that can put a band aid on any repair, but we strive to fix roofs the right way because that is the only way it should be done. I...

Dotson Power Washing

Dotson Power Washing is family owned and operated with over 17 years’ experience in the industry. We pride ourselves on offering professional service with the quality and reliability your deserve. We have 5 star reviews on multiple platforms. Check us out on our website at www.dotsonpowerwashing.com or call us to discuss your next project today!

Offers by Dotson Power Washing on Angi
Everclear Window Care & Cleaning

Cleaning Services. Owner operated. No subs.

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

Offers by Clean windows -clean carpets  on Angi

08/02/2020

Nailed it!!! Powers Roof Service team is professional from start to job completion. Each of the PRS team were very knowledgeable on all roofing types and needs. Important, too, Powers is customer service focused throughout. Our family rates Powers Roof Service a 5 stars out of 5, and a 👍.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category roofing,chimney repair

04/06/2020

Powers roofing provides a very high level of service and value. Galen went over all the issues with the roof, big and small. He was very honest about what work was high priority and what could wait. He took pictures of everything and communicated was needed. When we decided to go ahead with the work, Galen and his crew showed up promptly and completed everything. They went above and beyond what wa...

Description of Work
Roof leak fix, some built up maintenance, dry rot fix.

12/23/2017

All of the work was completed professionally with great attention to detail. Communication throughout the entire quote and repair/cleaning process was excellent including personal participation by the company owner, Galen Powers.

Description of Work
Our roof needed repair and maintenance due to damaged tile, debris in valleys, re-shaping of flashings, replacement of failed tar paper, and replacement of cracked tiles. Additionally, resealed and replaced lead in several tile junctions and reset and epoxied 20 tiles.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

11/15/2017

One word, "Outstanding"....comprehensive line by line detail of work and cost of items that needed attention now and some work items that could be done at a later date. Also, photos taken (about 40) of work before, during and after showing damage areas and repairs. Additionally, Powers Roof Service gives a written 3 year warranty on repairs for flashing upgrades and a 2 year warranty on all other ...

Description of Work
Valley flashing cleaning/upgrade/repairs,replacing damaged moisture barrier,install new redwood battens as needed, install rubberized weather proofing at ridge and hip locations where tiles had been removed and a whole lot of other stuff. This work was done on a Del Webb home that had questionable construction oversight when built in the year 2000.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

07/09/2017

The crew showed up on time and worked very hard over 2 days in 100 degree heat. All of his crew were friendly and polite. They ran into a few more problems than anticipated and fixed those for no increase in price. We felt that the money was well spent and plan on having Galen do a roof inspection every year or two.

Description of Work
Leaking roof during the rainy season - he gave us instructions for what to do for a few days until he could get to us. He then inspected the roof, put in a temporary fix that stopped the leak and photographed all of the problem areas that had developed over the past 20 years. We do live on a golf course and had many broken tiles from balls (as well as several from satellite antenna installers). He gave us an estimate to have all of those areas (mostly the "valleys") repaired during the summer. (he was very backlogged with work). Although $6600 seemed like a lot of money, we felt confident in Galen Powers' professionalism, honesty, and skill, so we scheduled it.

03/10/2017

This guy is OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . And, because of it, he is in HUGE demand.. However, Definitely .. worth the wait.. !! He found-fixed things that the Original roofing Company missed. or messed up. After the initial " fix" was put in place, I waited 4 months for him to come out and put my rood in a place where I would never have to worry about any roof problems, again..... Again, Glad I did

Description of Work
Roof Repair and upgrades

Category gutter cleaning service","roofer

04/01/2016

Great! Galen is a very knowledgeable, professional roofing contractor. He knows his stuff, learning how not to do it while working for others before he started his own business. When we first discovered water dripping onto the garage floor during a heavy rain storm, Galen was the only contractor willing to come over that day. When he did he did a temporary repair and we scheduled a return visit to refurbish and reap air the roof for a later day. He explained issues and options at great length, provided alternatives Galen and his crew were a pleasure to work with. Extremely competint.

Description of Work
Pulled tiles back from roof valleys, replaces damaged tar paper, replaced many pieces of redwood slats in water damaged areas, replaced sub all flashings with a superior, multi channel product, repaired severely damaged tar paper surrounding the chimney, repaired shoddy work done by the original builder, added a water diverted up-roof from the chimney, replaced original material under the tile roof peaks with a superior material, cleaned moss and other debris from the roof, blew debris from the gutters, cleaned the resultant mess on the ground, scoured the hordes with a magnetic device to find and remove nails and other sharp, metallic objects. The list is not complete but you should get an idea as to his thoroughness where this roof repair job was concerned.

Category roofer

06/17/2014

I have had work done by Gutter Powers twice now and have been very impressed with his professionalism and the quality of his work. Galen may be booked a couple of months in advance but he is worth the wait. Galen came by to look at my job, and he later gave me a written estimate of the work with all of the costs documented out. Once I scheduled my job, Galen sent me a reminder email the night before regarding my appointment. He arrived at the time he promised and explained, in detail what he needed to do. Once the job was completed (which was on time and within the estimate), he made recommendations on future repairs that I will need to prolong the life of my roof. Galen is by far the best contractor I have worked with. It is rare to find one that gets the job done when they say they are going to get it done and communicates with the homeowner effectively.

Description of Work
Replaced some trim boards that had dry rotted and installed some missing flashing. At a previous service he installed gutter guards, installed some gutters and downspouts, and other various repairs.

Category gutter cleaning service","gutter repair contractor","roofer","chimney repair contractor

01/10/2014

This is a great company to use. They were very responsive and easy to work with. This is someone who cares for his customers and takes pride in doing a good job!!

Description of Work
Cleaned and repaired my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning service

12/29/2013

Galen was great! He was recommended by a family friend and he was quick to respond to my request for a quote. He gave me a price that was VERY reasonable. He came out after the holidays to do the work. He came when he said he would, after the work was done that price didn't change (no hidden fees) and the work quality was superb. My dad was impressed with him and his work ethic. I definitely would use him again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned my gutters on a two story house and repaired several tiles on roof that had cracked

Category gutter cleaning service","roof cleaner

- Tile Roof repair & leak detection - Roof maintenance - Gutter guard installation

Gutter cleaning Gutter repairs Gutter Installation Wood roof Repairs New roof installation