Powers Roof service LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2012

Roseville

Roseville, CA 95677

We specialize in roof repair, roof leak repair, and roof maintenance for tile roofs. We do tile roof repairs every day so we know our stuff. We offer quality, honest and professional repairs. We have over 20 years experience and doing things the right way is what we believe in.

08/02/2020

Sue R.

Nailed it!!! Powers Roof Service team is professional from start to job completion. Each of the PRS team were very knowledgeable on all roofing types and needs. Important, too, Powers is customer service focused throughout. Our family rates Powers Roof Service a 5 stars out of 5, and a 👍.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category roofing, chimney repair

04/06/2020

Ravi G.

Powers roofing provides a very high level of service and value. Galen went over all the issues with the roof, big and small. He was very honest about what work was high priority and what could wait. He took pictures of everything and communicated was needed. When we decided to go ahead with the work, Galen and his crew showed up promptly and completed everything. They went above and beyond what was quoted in the repairs as they found a couple extra things they needed to fix while working. Highly recommended and would work with them again.

Description of Work
Roof leak fix, some built up maintenance, dry rot fix.

12/23/2017

Mark G.

All of the work was completed professionally with great attention to detail. Communication throughout the entire quote and repair/cleaning process was excellent including personal participation by the company owner, Galen Powers.

Description of Work
Our roof needed repair and maintenance due to damaged tile, debris in valleys, re-shaping of flashings, replacement of failed tar paper, and replacement of cracked tiles. Additionally, resealed and replaced lead in several tile junctions and reset and epoxied 20 tiles.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, roof cleaning

11/15/2017

Richard G.

One word, "Outstanding"....comprehensive line by line detail of work and cost of items that needed attention now and some work items that could be done at a later date. Also, photos taken (about 40) of work before, during and after showing damage areas and repairs. Additionally, Powers Roof Service gives a written 3 year warranty on repairs for flashing upgrades and a 2 year warranty on all other repairs. Last words...Normally I'm reluctant to give recommendation, however this is a slam dunk.

Description of Work
Valley flashing cleaning/upgrade/repairs,replacing damaged moisture barrier,install new redwood battens as needed, install rubberized weather proofing at ridge and hip locations where tiles had been removed and a whole lot of other stuff. This work was done on a Del Webb home that had questionable construction oversight when built in the year 2000.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

07/09/2017

Frank B.

The crew showed up on time and worked very hard over 2 days in 100 degree heat. All of his crew were friendly and polite. They ran into a few more problems than anticipated and fixed those for no increase in price. We felt that the money was well spent and plan on having Galen do a roof inspection every year or two.

Description of Work
Leaking roof during the rainy season - he gave us instructions for what to do for a few days until he could get to us. He then inspected the roof, put in a temporary fix that stopped the leak and photographed all of the problem areas that had developed over the past 20 years. We do live on a golf course and had many broken tiles from balls (as well as several from satellite antenna installers). He gave us an estimate to have all of those areas (mostly the "valleys") repaired during the summer. (he was very backlogged with work). Although $6600 seemed like a lot of money, we felt confident in Galen Powers' professionalism, honesty, and skill, so we scheduled it.

03/10/2017

Scott D. S.

This guy is OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . And, because of it, he is in HUGE demand.. However, Definitely .. worth the wait.. !! He found-fixed things that the Original roofing Company missed. or messed up. After the initial " fix" was put in place, I waited 4 months for him to come out and put my rood in a place where I would never have to worry about any roof problems, again..... Again, Glad I did

Description of Work
Roof Repair and upgrades

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

04/01/2016

James T.

Great! Galen is a very knowledgeable, professional roofing contractor. He knows his stuff, learning how not to do it while working for others before he started his own business. When we first discovered water dripping onto the garage floor during a heavy rain storm, Galen was the only contractor willing to come over that day. When he did he did a temporary repair and we scheduled a return visit to refurbish and reap air the roof for a later day. He explained issues and options at great length, provided alternatives Galen and his crew were a pleasure to work with. Extremely competint.

Description of Work
Pulled tiles back from roof valleys, replaces damaged tar paper, replaced many pieces of redwood slats in water damaged areas, replaced sub all flashings with a superior, multi channel product, repaired severely damaged tar paper surrounding the chimney, repaired shoddy work done by the original builder, added a water diverted up-roof from the chimney, replaced original material under the tile roof peaks with a superior material, cleaned moss and other debris from the roof, blew debris from the gutters, cleaned the resultant mess on the ground, scoured the hordes with a magnetic device to find and remove nails and other sharp, metallic objects. The list is not complete but you should get an idea as to his thoroughness where this roof repair job was concerned.

12/15/2015

James B.

Description of Work
Extremely happy with Galen Powers and his team. Galen went above and beyond what I suspect most other roofers would do in repairing our tile roof leaks and potential future leak area. Highly recommended.

10/29/2015

Melissa C.

Description of Work
They set a new and improved drain pan for better drainage as well as fixed and reset tiles that were out of place.

10/28/2014

Mary P.

Description of Work
chose to replace gutters insead of repair and clean them so went with Buyers.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

10/08/2014

Renee C.

Description of Work
Cleaned out gutters. Galen did a great job. Very professional and honest!

06/17/2014

Roxanne B.

I have had work done by Gutter Powers twice now and have been very impressed with his professionalism and the quality of his work. Galen may be booked a couple of months in advance but he is worth the wait. Galen came by to look at my job, and he later gave me a written estimate of the work with all of the costs documented out. Once I scheduled my job, Galen sent me a reminder email the night before regarding my appointment. He arrived at the time he promised and explained, in detail what he needed to do. Once the job was completed (which was on time and within the estimate), he made recommendations on future repairs that I will need to prolong the life of my roof. Galen is by far the best contractor I have worked with. It is rare to find one that gets the job done when they say they are going to get it done and communicates with the homeowner effectively.

Description of Work
Replaced some trim boards that had dry rotted and installed some missing flashing. At a previous service he installed gutter guards, installed some gutters and downspouts, and other various repairs.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

06/09/2014

Karen D.

Description of Work
Mr. Powers cleaned our gutters and replaced them with new materials. He was very punctual, very personable, and we plan to use his services in the future.

04/28/2014

Arvind K.

01/10/2014

Robin K.

This is a great company to use. They were very responsive and easy to work with. This is someone who cares for his customers and takes pride in doing a good job!!

Description of Work
Cleaned and repaired my gutters.

12/29/2013

LaDawn W.

Galen was great! He was recommended by a family friend and he was quick to respond to my request for a quote. He gave me a price that was VERY reasonable. He came out after the holidays to do the work. He came when he said he would, after the work was done that price didn't change (no hidden fees) and the work quality was superb. My dad was impressed with him and his work ethic. I definitely would use him again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned my gutters on a two story house and repaired several tiles on roof that had cracked

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

08/25/2013

JACK B.

I called Galen, who was referred by a satisfied neighbor. We scheduled a time for a week out and then Galen called and asked to come out the next day! That is always a plus with me. He actually came earlier than scheduled and I showed him the areas where the gutters were leaking. I had previously hired someone to fix the leaks over the years but I still had problems. Galen explained his process and went to work. He asked me to get on a ladder next to him so he could explain exactly heat he was doing. I was OK with that for the 1st story repairs. For the 2nd story he took photos and showed me what the problems were so I could authorize the repairs. Good camera too. Let me tell you; this guy is passionate about his work! I love dealing with skillful entrepreneurs who specialize in niche services. He knows what he's doing, is honest, (talked me out of replacement gutter guards even after I asked for a bid), and cleaned up after himself. He said he was trained by his dad to leave things as he found them... Galen is a guy you want on your and quot;go toand quot; team.

Description of Work
Cleaned, repaired leaky gutters

08/17/2013

SUSAN O.

Gutter Power was recommended by All About Gutters, I contacted Galen Powers on 8/12 and he got right back to me and set up 8/17 to come out to our home to do the work. He called the day before to confirm and then arrived promptly at 9:00 on 8/17, we did a walk around the house I explained our concerns and he went to work. Glaen finished up in about 2 hours and went over what he had found: 1) cleaned all roof valleys of leaves and debris, 2) re-attached 6 butter hangers 3) re-set 7 roof tiles, 4) added 2 splash guards to prevent rain water from overflowing the gutters and 5) repaired 4 roof tiles. In areas where we have significant trees he suggested installing leaf guards in approximately 20 ft., He will come back on 8/30 to do this. Galen is extremely professional and cares about doing a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the gutters and downspouts around our single story 2800 sq. ft. home. Galen also installed flashing on gutters that were getting overflow of water due to the conflux of roof angles. He also repaired some roof tiles and blew out the debris from the valleys on the roof.

Cal-Vintage Roofing Co Inc

We are Open! Cal-Vintage Roofing Co Inc - Family owned/operated, fully insured roofing company, serving the greater Sacramento area. Free digital estimates. Call or click today 916-635-8320, reroof@calvintageroofing.com. We specialize in: residential re- roofing, new roofs, commercial, repairs, new construction, inspections/certifications.

Isidro's Lawn Service

At Isidro’s Treecare and landscape our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 20+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. We specialize outdoor maintenance, tree & brush work, irrigation, bark installation, lawn care, aeriation, fertilizing & more..... No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

2022 Super Service Award

D&D Outdoor Maintenance and Junk Removal Services

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Proudly serving the greater Lincoln and Roseville areas with all of your outdoor maintenance and junk removal needs. Contact us today about an estimate! We accept calls 24/7!!

State of California
    02/28/2019

Gutter guard installation Roof Tile replacement Tile Roof repair Tile Roof maintenance Tile roof dry rot repair Tile roof leak repair Tile roof flashing repair

Gutter cleaning Gutter repairs Gutter Installation Wood roof Repairs New roof installation