Please call for more details.

Placer Handyman

Founded 2020 •

Located in

Roseville, CA 95661

I provide a well rounded handyman service capable of performing any task around the house or property. I have the tools and resources to repair any issue in a timely fashion.

03/28/2022

Timothy W.

We needed numerous Handyman services in our home. Keith did an excellent job with everything at a very reasonable cost. He can do almost anything needed. He is also very friendly and personable and a pleasure to have working in our home. We will definitely continue to use him in the future for Handyman services.

Description of Work
Numerous Handyman Services

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

12/17/2021

Eric F.

Keith was kind and courteous on my project. He made sure I was happy with his work upon completion. Very willing to hire again for future projects

Description of Work
drywall, wall patch repair, paint

Category handyman service

Norman B.

We were so happy with Keith on a couple of projects. He is a true jack of all trades. He was punctual, accountable and priced fairly. We would use him again and have recommended him to many friends. Thanks for all your hard work Keith

Description of Work
install ceiling fans, fencing

Category electrician, fencing, handyman service, hauling services

Kevin P.

Keith was on-time and very professional!! He did a great job in a timely manner and I would definitely hire him again for future projects!!

Description of Work
electrical fixtures, ceiling fans

Category handyman service

Nolan M.

Keith did a great job! I have recommended him as a handyman to all my family and friends!

Description of Work
carpentry

Category contractors

Candice H.

Keith Lewis was hands down one of the best handyman I have hired before. With my husband out of town a lot, im unable to do some of the remodeling projects on my own. Keith performed drywall patch along with painting and texturing. Wonder job, very clean, professional and detailed.

Description of Work
Drywall Repair/ Paint

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Alex R.

Great service. And very professional. I will definitely be call Keith back for future projects.

Description of Work
Dry rot repair, Fascia boards

Category woodworking

Michael H.

It was a high quality job and was finished in less than the quoted time. The old fence was removed and hauled off. Quality materials and professional workmanship.

Description of Work
install fence woodacre

Category fencing, handyman service

Chris H.

Placer Handyman is great!! As a Realtor my clients rely on me to have trusted, reliable, and affordable handyman, Luckily I have Kieth with Placer Handyman. Highly recommend and will continue to use him!!

Description of Work
Dry rot repair, flooring repair

Category contractors, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Xtra Junk Removal Services

2022 Super Service Award

Keep It Hauling

We do the heavy lifting and Clean outs, So you can enjoy the place of your business or, the place you call home ! Keep It Hauling Junk Removal is a local business that offers professional and friendly service. Residential Commercial Garage and Storage cleanouts Estate clean up Hoarder houses Construction Debris Unwanted items removal Appliance Removal Furniture Removal Green Waste Removal Spring Clean out Summer Clean Out If you have a little bit of everything no worries, We Keep It Hauling. We offer our 12x8x4 Trailer to haul away all the things you no longer need. NO HIDDEN FEES Feel free to reach out to us, text / call for Free Estimates. Text us a few pictures On site free estimates Brandon - (916)-396-7011 KeepItHaulingJunkRemoval.com KeepItHaulingJunkRemoval@gmail.com Customer Satisfaction Locally Owned Licensed Insured Best Customer Service First Responder Discounts Military Discounts Senior Citizen Discounts

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Carpentry, drywall, electrical component installation or repair, plumbing component installation or repair, roof/ gutter cleaning and repair, painting int/ext.

I offer everything