Keep It Clean America

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2013

620 Springfield Cir

Roseville, CA 95678

Keep it Clean America is a leader in professional carpet, tile and upholstery cleaning and disinfecting services. We stick with the procedures and products that have been tested and proven to make sure your carpet or tile flooring look their very best. Our professionals have been trained on the proper usage of all the chemicals and equipment used during our cleaning and disinfecting processes. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

4.1

4.4

4.3

carpet cleaning (81)tile installation (12)floor cleaning (10)upholstery cleaning (3)

07/22/2020

I was pleased with the service, I will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery cleaned. Couch, chair, area rug

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

06/11/2020

My carpets are dirty after I paid over $200 to have them cleaned!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], we responded as soon as we knew you had further challenges and came out to re-attend to your carpet, re-treating the pet stains that had wicked back up. We also did our best to assure you that you are welcome to keep us informed as to the condition of the challenge after the second treatment and would return for a third time if necessary; no stains are guaranteed to lift,...

04/03/2020

Fast and efficient service, they left my carpet and couches beautifully clean and smelling amazing. And i have six cats, so that's kind of a big deal!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

04/03/2020

They were great, really funny and really professional at the same time! My house smells good again and the only stain that didn't come out was due to a bleach spill that I knew was permanent. It cost a little more ($30 more) than I expected but it was understandable, I didn't expect to find a 'favorite corner' for my dog either, so they treated it and the smell is gone even a week later. See you i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

04/02/2020

Fantastic service. I highly recommend especially now when we are in need of ultra cleanliness in our homes. Quick and efficient as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Great to serve you--see you in six months!

08/08/2017

It went well. It took about an hour to complete the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was a big deal purchase no extra money was charged. They did some tile cleaning.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2017

Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed]. I know it's three years old, I wish we knew what kept us from that "A" grade so we'd make sure to get it perfect next time! Take care!

05/08/2017

They never called or sjowed up. Need refund from Angie's List. Very disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

This review is three years old; Keep It Clean America restructured and is under new management. Google reviews show a 4.9 out of 5 stars rating from 100+ reviews. We have newly re-registered with Angie's List, and while we cannot delete the mistakes form the past, we can state with confidence and responses from our customers that we have learned from them and improved. :) Note: No-shows are typica...

05/08/2017

My carpets look great. Coit cleaned my carpets over 6 months ago and the stains came back almost the next month. It's been over a month now and my carpets still look great. I would recommend their work. And will most likely have them back next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the 3 areas - also put on a stain remover (30.00 per room - additional) and cleaned the grout in my master bathroom floor - 260.00 total on top of the 79.00 I paid Angie's List.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

05/04/2017

At the time I responded to the offer on Angie's List, I filled out an online form to indicate three possible appointment times, then waited for the company's response to confirm a time. They never responded. One of the most basic company responsibilities is to simply reach out and confirm an appointment after it has been requested. The fact that they didn't do even that much leaves me feeling that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I signed up for a carpet cleaning offer on Angie's List. Had they contacted me to confirm the appointment, I was also going to request adding grout cleaning to the job, and was of course willing to pay any additional costs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2017

This review is three years old; Keep It Clean America restructured and is under new management. Google reviews show a 4.9 out of 5 stars rating from 100+ reviews. We have newly re-registered with Angie's List, and while we cannot delete the mistakes form the past, we can state with confidence and responses from our customers that we have learned from them and improved. :) Note: Note: A lack of res...

03/07/2017

Friendly service. Quick and complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets needed cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2017

Cleaning and disinfecting of tile, grout, upholstery and carpets. Residential and commercial. We also accept Venmo, PayPal, and CashApp, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa