Kaeding Roofing

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2012

1310 Plymouth Ct

Roseville, CA 95747

new roofs and roof repair

03/05/2020

Maurice W.

Doug and his team did an outstanding job repairing the roofing of my two-story home. They completed the job quickly, professionally and with a high degree of quality. I will use Doug for any and all of my roofing needs in the future.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

06/20/2017

SANDRA S.

went very well

Description of Work
roof repair

03/18/2017

Brandon C.

Doug was punctual, friendly, informative, and helpful. He looked at my ceiling spots where I noticed my leaks and inspected my roof. He said my roof was in good shape and the shingles had a lot of life left in them, but had inadequate flashing from prior installation and worn gaskets around HVAC interfaces. He gave me tips and suppliers to replace the flashing when I have the siding replaced. He said to give him a call if I need help with that. He also pointed out some spots to keep an eye on to prevent further problems.

Description of Work
Estimate for leaks after storms

01/22/2017

Anne Z.

I called a couple of roofers during the next few days. Doug answered my call and arrived to do an estimate within a few hours. He got up on the roof to inspect the damage right then and gave us a reasonable estimate. He took time to look at the entire roof and find areas that could become problems. He came back the following Monday with the needed tiles and completed the repairs quickly. We are very pleased with his work and would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Our roof started leaking during a huge storm.

02/01/2016

Scott R.

Doug arrived on time and quickly made an estimate. He even identified the original roofer from the way the installation was done. back in 2003. His price was lower than other estimate I was given by another roofing contractor, so I was ready to do business. Two emails and two phone calls over 3 days and I got no further response. I know I had the right phone number because the voicemail was his. Don't know what happened -- maybe it was something I said? I had to go with other contractor.

Description of Work
Came out within 24 hours, did estimate for a job to work with HVAC contractor to re-roof around a new HVAC system. Was necessary because our powdered-stone on steel shingles were more than HVAC contractor felt they could handle. So this was a fairly small job.

12/08/2015

Lorinda S.

Description of Work
I would highly recommend Doug to anyone needing a new roof or roof repairs. His crew was exceptional.

12/16/2012

Chris S.

We have a gorgeous new roof. Owner Doug Kaeding did a fabulous job. He did all the work himself (except roof removal and some gutters) and worked exclusively on our roof until it was finished (meaning he wasn't working on several projects at once as some contractors do, who then disappear for periods of time to work on their other jobs). Doug showed up on time, cleaned up every day, and worked quickly. Doug was very professional and happily answered all our questions about roofing material, the re-roof process, radiant barrier insulation, etc. Although we didn't choose a roofer based on price (reputation, workmanship, material choice, etc was more important to us) Doug's bid happened to be the lowest, and also included a set amount of dry rot repair if any dry rot was found, which none of the other companies offered. Doug did not play any sales games which we appreciated very much after interviewing some other companies. He simply explained the work he would do and what he would charge to do it. On the advice of some neighbors, we checked our disconnected solar water tank for copper tubes for recycling. Doug took the tubes to a recycler for us at no charge and gave us the money for the copper. The other companies didn't offer to help us recycle the copper; in fact, one company would have charged extra to remove the water tank. If you need a roofer, we highly recommend Kaeding Roofing.

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on our 1950sf home and detached two-car garage. We used Gerard stone-coated steel and also had radiant barrier insulation installed. The job took about five days.

Patriot Home Improvements

Home never felt so good; beautiful and efficient improvements that feel like home. We are a veteran owned and trustworthy home improvement company that specializes in roofing, solar, kitchen + bath remodels, HVAC, and more. Patriot Home Improvements offers outstanding craftsmanship and excellent customer service. Our straight forward pricing, open communication, and clear processes offer you peace of mind. No more negotiating with high pressure sales tactics, and no more worrying about choosing the right contractor. Call us today for a free quote.

Offers Coupon

J Ratch Construction Inc

Owner-operated. Owner is on all jobs. Occasionally uses subs for large jobs. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.

2022 Super Service Award

Cobex Construction Group

Cobex Construction Group is your 5-Star trusted exterior contractor for Roofing , Siding and Windows. We are a local family owned home improvement company with a combined 30 years of experience in home improvement and construction. Our company principle is "people before profit" we believe in the saying “Do it once, Do it right”

tile roof matenance and repair,new metal roof,comp roofs,all types roof repair