JP Gallagher Construction

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

JP Gallagher Construction is a well established and experienced Stockton insurance restoration contractor providing a wide range of home restoration services. From simple home repairs to storm damaged roof repairs and restoration projects, we have the time tested skill and knowledge to handle the most challenging projects. At JP Gallagher Construction, we restore all types of insurance related damages such as fire, water, storm (wind, lightning, and hail). We provide everything from emergency services to detailed insurance estimates that are required by the insurance companies. Are You Ready To Start Your Home Remodeling Project? We also, provide a full range of home remodeling services related to any area of your home, from bathroom remodeling to window and door replacement, we provide both the product knowledge and skilled installation that you should expect from the professionals. Contact us today to discuss your unique home repair needs. ...

Hall's Window Center

Hall's Window Center

Since 1976, Hall's Window Center has served over 50,000 extremely satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners, becoming the most trusted service company for windows and doors throughout the Sacramento area. The company’s team of expert designers, installers, and craftsmen has earned the stellar reputation for honesty, integrity and superior workmanship. Whether you’re a homeowner looking for replacement windows, an architect designing a unique custom home with specialty doors, or a contractor managing a commercial project, Hall’s is ready to make your vision a reality. We are the window & door company that you can trust. Call us today at (916) 669-1469 for your free in-home quote, or visit our showroom in Rancho Cordova, CA. Let our decades of knowledge and experience provide you with the very best the window industry has to offer.

Offers by Hall's Window Center on Angi

05/05/2014

I liked that they were on time, clean and fast. They did quality work. I went on Angie’s List to check their reviews. I would recommend them for anything. I am going to save up money and get my second bathroom and kitchen done by them. They are even going to put my windows in because they have people who can do windows. That’s how good they are. They know everybody. In fact their price was very co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used JP Gallagher Construction for some construction. They fixed a ceiling crack and did one bathroom.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

09/23/2013

Arrived on time. Always left the place very clean. Quality workmanship and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crack due to settling repaired, retexture, repaint, reinforce joists, replace sheetrock, install new ceiling fans.

CATEGORY remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters

08/16/2013

They were on time for the estimate and for the job. Great work, on cost and finished earlier than expected. Highly recommend and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old A/C unit and replaced with new A/C unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/15/2013

We went to Gallagher showroom. Jack G. came to our home to survey the job. Bob (plumber) and Mark (lead carpenter) were on time and very professional. We are happy with our fully-renovated full bath. We will use this contractor for future renovations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripping bathroom down to bare floors & studs. Replacing 8 studs, replacing some drywall, texturing and painting, installation of bathtub, toilet, bathtub surround, faucets, rods.

CATEGORY home remodeling

09/05/2012

Very well.We went over one day to finish because of the Labor Day Weekend,  But other than that the workers were there at 8:o'clock took 45 minute lunches.  Cleaned up their mess every day.  You couldn't ask for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled my Master Bathroom (Literally).  They tore out my shower(It was 3'X3' and enlarged it to 3'X5' shower, removed the toilet and moved it over to accommodate a 40" vanity.  (The old one was 30") I needed a vanity with drawers on the left side so as not to interfere with the door, when it was open.  Jack had to have it special made because we couldn't find one locally.  It is really beautiful and so well made.  He also took into consideration my bad back and he ordered a toilet  that was a little taller than normal.  He also drove me to different shops to pick out my linoleum. and brought  samples to the house for wall coverings.  He and his workers were very professional, courteous. and hard workers.  I can't say enough about them.  I would certainly hire them again when I need more work done on my home.

CATEGORY home remodeling