J SMITH & SONS INC

Founded 1955 • With Angi since May 2006

Local Family owned business specializing in Audio/Video, Home Theater, Alarm Systems, Video Alarm System, and Central Vacuum....

Link Interactive

Link Interactive

Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry!

11/10/2014

less expensive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They showed me how to do minor service  on my system and saved me some cash. I bought a battery also from them. They continue to service my system which has needed little over the 25 years it has been since they installed it. when they did install it they showed me a better system than i had in mind, and it was less expensive than I had planned, again saving me money. Courteous, prompt, professional !  will always use them!

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used this since 1996. May 2014 upgraded equipment to new sensors and access.

04/15/2014

It went very well. Everything working as it should and all the wires are hidden -like I asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooked up my Audio Video equipment and programmed my remote.

CATEGORY home theater design,home security systems

02/06/2014

Always responsive, polite and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for alarm services.

05/03/2012

It went well fromm the first phonecall to the time the technician  left.  I felt comfortable with the technician with him in my home and that is important to me becasue I am a female and I live alone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I upgraded my alarm to include outdoor security.  They had explained to me that they try to stop the bad guys before the bad guys break down your front door, which has been happening in my neighborhood. So now I have yard beams and out door speaker.  I also had an indoor diagnostic or service check  on my system. My smoke detector is part of my alarm system and it was almost 10 yrs old, so I had to have it replaced, and they were running a special so I got it on sale basically.   They installed my system when then house was built and have always taken care of me over the years, although it has been minimal, mostly questions by me.When I call there I can talk to the owner if I want and I like that.

CATEGORY home theater design,home security systems

DESIGN, INSTALLATION, AND SERVICE, OF HOME THEATER SYSTEMS, AUDIO, ALARMS, & CENTRAL VACUUM.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express