Home Remodeler Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2010

Home Remodeler Inc. is a full service, owner operated remodeling company serving the greater Sacramento area, and Placer County with quality craftsmanship, professional service and timely completions for over 17 years. We thank our new and repeat customers for their support and pride ourselves in meeting the type of personalized service you deserve. Whether it is a major remodeling project or a simple repair now is the time to give us a call to discuss your thoughts and ideas. We will be there concentrating on your project from start to finish. We do 90% of your project in house, the sub-contractors we do use are trusted and we have been doing business with them for years. It is important to have peace of mind. We offer this and more, with our years of experience, our dedication to excellence and our desire to win, we will take the worry out of your project. Home Remodeler Inc. can take your project from start to finish, from designing to final inspection. We will be there every step of the way helping and guiding you. As always, you can count on us with prompt courteous service. Big job or small we are there for you and we get it done right! You can reach us through email at beautifulkitchen@yahoo.com or phone (916)730-6777....

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

DaSilva Painting

2016 Super Service Award Winner!! We are a small painting company with four employees.We paint interiors and exteriors of homes and businesses. We serve all of Northern California. We are repaint specialists, but paint new construction as well. We accept Visa credit cards. We generally ask for no money upfront, and customer is billed upon completion of repaint. We do same day service and work weekends and nights. 2013 Super Service Award winners!

FINE LINE PAINTING

Full service interior and exterior residential painting. Call or click for estimate, today!

05/20/2019

Thomas B.

It was fantastic. They're great and professionals. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They an built integrated patio cover

Category patios

Thank You so much. It was a fantastic project and you are fantastic people.

04/23/2019

Bryon R.

5 Stars 1st - Shawn from Home Remodelers was the first of six contractors I made contact with. He was very courteous and responded the same day of my phone call. Out of six contractors, only four submitted estimates. He also supplied references. 2nd - He was on time for our appointment and listened and gave suggestions as to the scope of work we wanted done. He said he would get us an estimate within a few days, which he did. He broke down each of our three projects separately. They were detailed with scope of work, allowances and expected payment dates. 3rd - Shawn always answered his phone and responded back. He and his team were always on time through out the five week project. He kept us informed as to his daily agenda and worked well with other contractors who came in to complete their part (countertops, fireplace). 4th - His.staff was professional and worked throughout the day. We heard them say a few times “No shortcuts.” Shawn doesn’t allow shortcuts. Shawn and team would meet every morning to review what the objectives were. 5th - They completed our project within the expected time. We made the right decision! Thank you Shawn, Moses, Joe, and Drew. Bryon & Janet Rocklin, CA

Description of Work
Removed kitchen cabinets and installed light above sink area, remodeled bathroom, raised great room floor, installed new slider, raised electrical outlets, installed new gas lines for the new fireplace in great room

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Thank You for your time, business and the pleasure of working with you. Both of you are awesome people and me and the guys enjoyed being with you.

05/22/2018

Sharon T.

I NEVER received a response. I tried both phone an email several times and did not get any reply

Description of Work
Outdoor siding

Category handyman service

This is why I quit Angie's List. I am sorry for your inconvenience, but we do not service your area. Why do I get a bad review from a customer I can't even help?

02/20/2018

Brenda R.

Only complaint was shower was left chalky- they didn't wipe it down and clean up the tile after they were done. I had my housekeeper go in and wipe it down for me. One of the workers told me I would need to get in and take a shower in order for me to be able to wipe it down and the chalkiness would go away over time. Overall the work was done well.

Description of Work
Shower enclosure Install, Installed toilet.

Category home remodeling

Thank You so much for your business and your review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your Koi are great.

11/16/2017

Michelle C.

Lipstick on a pig, that's how I would describe the work performed. So disappointing.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

09/15/2017

Annette H.

Very pleased with the end result. The staff are professional. The workmanship is superb. Highly recommend. Look forward to remodeling our second restroom with Home Solutions in the future.

Description of Work
Restroom remodel- gut old and install all new items (tub, toilet, fixtures).

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thank You for your time and your business. It was a pleasure helping you and your husband with the bathroom remodel. You will enjoy it for years to come.

08/28/2017

Tina/Tom A.

We've used them a couple of times. There was a push to get it done. I'd give them an "A" plus on our kitchen but we had some trouble with our bathroom to I'd give them a "B" on that. Professionalism, depends on if you are talking about the owner or the contractor, I'll give them a "B". I would probably under certain circumstances use them again. I just had an issue with a subcontractor, he did a poor job but he fixed it. I'd tell friends and family to be sure that the owner himself does the work, to avoid contractors.

Description of Work
Remodeling of bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Thank You for your business and your time. We appreciate both.

08/06/2017

Beth M.

Very well. Everything completed on time and as expected.

Description of Work
Remove wood rot on outdoor gate and fence

Category woodworking

Thank You for your business and your time.

06/28/2017

Teri M.

Shawn was always on time and let me know if there was an extra expense before doing the job. I love the way the shower came out and can't wait for him to get started on my kitchen.

Description of Work
Installed a new Shower tub surround

Category home remodeling

Thank You so much for your review and your business. We look forward to your kitchen and meeting with you again.

06/26/2017

Gloria L.

It was okay. I had to call him multiple times to confirm that he was going to do the work. The work was done and it was okay.

Description of Work
He replaced dry-rotted wood on the exterior of my home.

Category contractors

I am truly sorry you feel this way. I had you on the schedule and yes you did call a couple of times before our start date. Home Solutions values your opinion and will use this information to better ourselves.

Repair & remodeling. Room additions. Garage conversions. Fire & water damage. We can totally change any room to make it beautiful. Why move when you can stay and enjoy your new remodeled home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover